剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
'Cause it feels a lot like the American Cancer Society won.
要知道有好多不那么规范的慈善基金会
Did you know that there are many semi-reputable charities
会私下里付介绍费的
that will give you an under-the-table finder's fee?
早点问我不就好了嘛
All you had to do was check with me.
知道吗里奥 因为你 汤姆·凯斯勒
Listen, Tom Kessler and three Gehrman-Driscoll executives
和另外三位格曼·德理斯卡尔的高管要去坐牢
are going to jail because of you, Leo.
正义得到了伸张
Justice was served.
正义不会为我付这身行头的费用啊
Justice doesn't pay for this fancy suit.
-那个嘛 -回头见吧
- Oh, that's... - Okay, I'll see you later.
还有别的行头 洛杉矶消费很高的 队长
Or my other fancy suit. L.A.'s expensive, Cappy.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我不知道你那边怎么样
Well, I don't know about you,
但是这个庭审的新闻一播 我就接到了
but I've gotten several calls from potential clients
好几个潜在委托人的电♥话♥呢
since news of this trial broke.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我一个都没接到
I haven't gotten any.
会不会是你没交电♥话♥费呢
Well, is it possible you didn't pay your phone bill?
不可能 我上周刚买♥♥了十五分钟 我应该
Well, no. I bought 15 minutes last week, I should be--
完了 停机了
Oh. No. I'm out.
你知道吗 如果我们俩是合作伙伴的话
You know what? We would not have these kind of problems
这样的问题根本就不会出现
if you and me were partners.
绝无可能
Not a chance.
你开什么玩笑
Oh, come on. Are you kidding?
我的哮喘发作可是救了我们
My asthma attack saved us.
-是这样的吗 -当然 另外
- Oh, really? - Uh-huh. Plus, I got
我还有好多的病你都没见识呢
a lot of ailments you haven't even seen yet.
我会出一种好玩的疹子
I have a really interesting rash that's real.
你应该看看我的眼罩
You should see my eye patch.
我装瘸也很像 还有...
I do a pretty good limp. I do...
拿着
Here.
你拉在我公♥寓♥里了
You left that in my apartment.
是什么
What is it?
你摩托车上的一块 在我沙发底下发现的
A piece of your motorcycle that I found under my couch.
我听说你要搬家了
So I hear that you're moving.
是啊 被人用刀顶着
Yeah. After being held at knifepoint,
亲眼目睹了一个谋杀
witnessing a murder, and the fact
你还在那里做过爱 我对这地方没兴趣了
that you had sex in it kind of killed the vibe.
把我和前两个事相提并论
I feel like it's a little unfair to lump me
感觉有点不太公平吧
with those first two.
凡是你碰过的东西全都毁了
You know, you destroy everything you touch.
不过 还是谢谢你救了我的命
But thank you for, um, for, uh, saving my life.
*今晚扬帆出海*
*Out tonight sailing*
*看见了光彩*
*Saw the light*
*而阳光都*
*And the sun don't shine*
*照不过来*
*Down here*
娜塔莉
Natalie.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想确认一下你没事
I just wanted to make sure you were all right.
在礼服店感觉你有点怪
You seemed a little weird at the dress shop.
是啊
Yeah.
华丽的东西让我有点紧张
Well, you know, sequin makes me a little uneasy.
而且我还有个你的未接电♥话♥ 凌晨四点
I also had a missed call from you, at 4:00 a.M.
很抱歉
Right. I'm sorry.
我保证不会那样了
I won't do that again.
你和安德鲁在一起了
You are with Andrew.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
只是...
It's just...
我们有过的...
What we had...
我想我再也不会有了
I don't think I'll ever find it again.
你说得对
You won't.
但是
But,
最后
eventually,
你会找到类似的...
You will find something similar...
和别的人
..with someone else.
你需要给自己点时间
You just have to give it a time.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我的心也曾经破碎过
Because I've been heart-broken before too.
那个让你心碎的家伙一定是个傻瓜
Whoever did that must be a real idiot.
是啊 就是说的
Yea. I thought so.
我准备了开胃菜
I got appetizers.
保温瓶也装了
Cooler is packed.
我们准备好再来一场监视行动了
We are ready for another stake-out.
看看
Check it out.
这是白的
There is the white.
这是红的
There is the red.
这可比我们的监视行动强多了
So much better than our stake-outs.
我嫉妒死了
Man, I was jealous.
我们非常感谢你来帮忙
We appreciate you are doing this.
你确定你可以来看孩子吗
You are sure you're OK with babysitting.
这可是他主动的
Hey, he offered.
我很期待啊
And I am looking forward to it.
而且我也缺钱
Plus I am low in cash.
艾丽卡那张桌子我还欠她五百块呢
Still owe Erica five large for that table.
好吧 哈珀睡觉的时间是八点
Okay. Well Harper's bedtime is at 8.
冰箱里的东西你随意
Help yourself with anything in the fridge.
不要打电♥话♥
And don't call.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Ready!
你太...
You...
漂亮了
..look stunning.
过来
Come here.
听着
Listen,
等你长大了
when you grow up,
会有好多人哭着喊着追求你
people are going to throw themselves at your feet.
我希望
I just hope,
不管你选了谁
whoever you choose,
他们不会犯傻把事情搞砸了
they are not dumb enough to screw it up.
你想看电视吗
You wanna watch TV?
好
Yep.
别告诉你♥爸♥爸
Don't tell your dad.
是你干的
You put it.
我知道 别告诉他就是
I know. Just... don't tell him.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表