剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
Scorsese.
死者名叫桑德拉·霍金斯
Victim's Sandra Hawkins,
佩珀代因大学新闻系的学生
journalism student at Pepperdine.
她为什么会来这里
Well, what brought her out here?
她在撞车之前就已经死了
She died prior to impact.
车外有多处弹孔
Multiple bullet holes outside the vehicle.
我在检测车内血迹看是否能查到符合的人
I'm running the blood from inside the car for any matches.
-有人看到乘客了吗 -没有目击者
- Anyone see the passenger? ?- No witnesses,
但我们在调查附近的摄像头
but we're looking at cameras in the area.
科尔呢
What about Cole?
有人看到科尔了吗
Anybody see Cole?
罗杰
Roger.
您今天打算来上班吗 先生
Were you planning on coming to work today, sir?
哦对哦 抱歉 兄弟
Oh, yeah, sorry, buddy.
我想给你打电♥话♥来着
I meant to give you a call.
我今天有点...不舒服
Yeah, I'm feeling a little, uh, under the weather today.
不舒服
Under the weather?
因为什么
And what's the forecast?
有可能是食物中毒
Food poisoning maybe.
听好了 科尔 警♥察♥这份工作非常重要
Okay, listen, Cole, being a cop is way too important of a job
容不得你旷工
for you to play hooky.
罗杰 我今天必须请病假
Roger, I'm really gonna need to take that sick day.
但我保证一定会给你医生证明
But I promise I'm gonna get you a doctor's note.
我不...我...
Hey, I don't-- I...
致命武器
第三季 第十三集
翠什要在竞选之前
So, Trish is doing background checks
给我们所有人做背景调查
on all of us before the campaign.
你之前也经历过完整的审查流程
Now, you've been through this whole vetting process thing.
他们会挖到多深
How deep a dive are we talking?
足够把人给埋了 怎么了
Enough to put a man under. Why?
好吧 如果有人打电♥话♥来
Okay, well, if the phone call comes in
问你一些特定的问题
and they start asking you certain questions,
我需要知道你会帮我
I just need to know that you got my back.
罗杰 你到底要我帮你什么
Roger, what exactly do I need to have your back on?
别逼我说出来
Don't make me say it.
拜托 你我都知道那个时候是别无选择
Come on, we both know it was a different time back then.
威尼斯运河 木板箱
The Venice Canals. The crate.
打开的木板箱
The open crate.
咱俩都拿了
We both took some.
奶酪
Cheese.
非法奶酪
Illegal cheese.
我只想确保
I just want to make sure that
翠什的职业生涯不会就此毁掉
Trish's whole career is not ruined
就因为我对博福尔奶酪的爱
because of my love for Beaufort d'été.
它当时都快化了
It was gonna melt.
这是出于职责的合理决定
It was a reasonable decision in the line of duty.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不会碰巧还剩一点吧
Uh, you don't happen to have any of that left, do you?
那奶酪太好吃了 当然没有 我必须得处理掉
That stuff was amazing. No, I had to get rid of it.
是吼
Yeah.
咱俩都处理掉了啊
We both did.
对
Yeah.
威尔斯探员 我们明白你的小队
Agent Wells, we understand that your team detained
昨晚在边境扣留了几名非法入境移♥民♥
several undocumented immigrants at the border last night.
我们在拉斯康堤尔斯附近进行了围捕行动
We did a roundup not far from Las Cantilles.
那是偷渡接应者的交接点
A drop-off point for some of our coyotes.
看到什么可疑的事了吗
See anything stand out?
有两人失踪
There were two people missing.
据我们扣押的人说 是一对父女
A father and daughter, according to some of our detainees.
当时有辆车在等着他们
There was a car waiting for them.
汽车品牌和型号♥与死者桑德拉·霍金斯的一样
The same make and model of our victim, Sandra Hawkins.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
年轻 金发 不会令人生疑的人
Young, blonde, someone no one would suspect.
不太可能会搜查的人
Much less likely to be searched.
死者为什么会甩开偷渡接应者
So is there any reason why our victim would cut out the coyote
开车接走一对父女呢
and take over a father and daughter on her own?
他们是在偷运些什么东西
They were smuggling something.
很有可能是毒品
Most likely drugs.
不管他们偷运入境的是什么
Whatever they were trying to bring across...
都值得为此大开杀戒
...it was worth killing for.
安娜
Ana?
是你父亲派我来的
-别过来 -没事的
- No, no. - ?It's okay.
别怕 没事的
No, no, no, come on. It's okay.
不要 求你别伤害我
No. Please don't hurt me.
没事的
Everything's fine.
我来带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我猜你需要喝点东西吧
Bet you could use a drink.
人在口渴的时候 连水也变得美滋滋
It's kind of crazy how water can actually taste good
挺不可思议的吧
when you're thirsty, huh?
我父亲在哪儿
Where's my father?
他中了枪
He was shot.
现在在医院
He's in the hospital.
但是他没事 明白吗
But he's fine. Okay?
全世界最好的医生正在为他救治
He's got the best doctor in the world looking after him.
不如我带你离开这里 去见他怎么样
What do you say I get you out of here, you go see him?
走吧
Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
是他们
It's them!
他们是谁 安娜
Who's "them," Ana?
快趴下
Come on, get down.
我们得赶紧跑 快跑
We got to run. Let's go.
安娜 我们必须跳下去
Ana, we're gonna have to jump.
那边 快跑快跑
There. Go, go, go.
我们暂时安全了
We're safe for now.
还好我请了病假
Good thing I called in sick.
先在这里休息一下吧
Let's stop here for a sec.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
不疼 我受过更重的伤
No. I've had worse.
你知不知道刚才那些是什么人
Any idea who those guys were back there?
不知道
No.
可能是偷渡接应者吧
Coyotes, maybe.
谢谢
Thank you.
无信♥号♥♥
没有信♥号♥♥
No signal.
有别人知道我们在这里吗
Does anyone else know we are here?
我前妻
My ex.
但我叫她不要告诉任何人
But I told her not to tell anybody.
当时觉得是好主意
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
那我们要怎么办
What are we going to do?
我们往西走
We're gonna head west.
大约48公里就能找到公路
The road is about 30 miles that way.
去那里求助
Get help there.
我正在...
So, I'm just, uh,
整理我们的初步调查结果
wrapping up our initial investigation.
有什么该注意的地方吗
Oh. Any red flags?
今天早上我两个孩子好像有点紧张
My kids looked a little nervous this morning.
没有 但我倒是要追查一下
No, actually, I just have to follow up,
你这边的一些事
uh, something on your end.
你有柏瑞·特托涛的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have contact information for Barry Turtletaub?
你从哪儿听到这个名字的
Where'd you get that name?
我刚刚调出了结婚证书
I just pulled up the marriage certificate.
我可没和他结婚
This was not a marriage.
翠什 这只是复印件
Okay, Trish, this is just a copy,
因为这是公开记录
because this is in the public record.
会有问题吗
Is this gonna be a problem?
我当时只是个孩子
I... I was just a kid.
他是乐队成员
He was in a band,
我大学毕业后和他一起去巡演
I went on tour with him after college,
结果在维加斯注了册 但只有两周
we ended up in Vegas. It was just two weeks.
一点真实感都没有 我都给忘了
It didn't even feel real. I guess I was blocking it out.
罗杰不知道 对不对
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表