剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
*像雪人一样自得 就是这么凉爽*
*Chillin' like a snowman, got that ice*
*我要坦白*
*And I'll be honest*
*我们就像大米一样雪白*
*We like white on rice...*
*这个地方特别爽 我得多说几遍*
*You know this hood's so good I gotta say it twice...*
罗斯先生 麻烦把车窗打开
Oh, Mr. Ross, put down your window.
我不是罗斯先生
No, I'm not Mr. Ross.
你肯定是 你的车就停在他的车位上
Well, you must be. You parked in his spot.
艾德华·罗斯预留车位
看来咱俩一个名字啊
I guess there's two of us.
赶紧开着你的破车离开我的车位
Get your crap-mobile out of my spot.
*马上就要进来了*
*It's about to get it in*
萨拉尼旅馆
科尔
Cole!
科尔
Cole!
哈尼 我带你离开这里
Hanni, I'm gonna get you out of here.
我们走 兄弟
We got to go, buddy.
我是弗林医生
This is Dr. Flynn.
早上好
Good morning.
什么 科尔
What? Cole?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice, you know.
看看你和玛雅在干什么
See what you and Maya were up to.
现在是凌晨四点
It's 4:00 in the morning.
什么 怎么可能 现在...
What? No, it's not. It's...
真是凌晨四点
It's 4:00 in the morning.
对不起 你继续睡吧
I am so sorry. Go back to sleep.
等等 我等下可以带早餐过去吗
Wait, um, what if I came by with breakfast later?
早餐 你到底在...
Breakfast? What are you...
我是说晚些时候 等到合适的时间
Like much later, at a reasonable hour.
科尔
Cole,
你还好吗
are you okay?
-你听起来有一点... -我很好
- You sound a little... - Yeah.
没
No, um,
我只是找到了一家特别棒的百吉饼店
it's just that I found this awesome bagel place.
咱闺女喜欢百吉饼还是甜甜圈
Is our girl a bagel kid or a donut kid?
她是喜欢百吉饼吧吧
Bagel kid, right?
好了 这段聊天该结束了
Okay, this-this conversation has to end.
你要想带早餐来 随你
You want to bring breakfast, whatever.
太好了
Great.
他们那儿有好多好多种奶油干酪
They have, like, a huge variety of cream cheeses.
但是麻烦你不要在太阳升起来之前
But I don't want to see you
出现在我的面前
until the sun is up.
没问题
Done.
今天不太走运啊 朋友
Not your day, my friend.
-你选错房♥子了 -这里是我家
- You picked the wrong house. - This is my house.
那你得找个新家了
Well, you're gonna have to find another house,
要么就去牢房♥里呆着吧
or I'm thinking of a room with some bars.
不是 我住这里 我只是忘带钥匙了
No, I live here. Look, I forgot my keys.
你是干嘛的 小区巡逻的吗
What-what are you, Neighborhood Watch?
-那是我的钱包 -安德鲁·西蒙 希德路1612号♥
- That's my wallet. - ?Andrew Simon. 1612 Cedar Lane.
等等 这不是娜塔莉住的...
Wait, isn't there a Natalie who...
娜塔莉·弗林 对 我和她住在一起
Natalie Flynn, yes. I live with her.
-这样啊 -你是谁
- Right. - ?Who are you?
我谁都不是 这件事没发生过
I'm nobody, okay? This didn't happen.
你从没见过我 你是做了个梦
You never saw me. You're sleeping.
看来你休假结束了啊
Smells like sabbatical's over, huh?
竟然一早就起床了
Up with the sun.
还换了新上衣
And is that a new shirt?
-还真是换了 -没错
- It is a new shirt. ?- It is.
今天可是我第一天重回工作岗位
?It's my first official day back
我想打扮得漂亮一点
and, uh, I want to look good for him, you know?
打扮给谁看 艾弗瑞吗
Look good for who? Avery?
不是 我的新搭档 科尔
No. The new partner, Cole.
好吧 这听起来就有点诡异了
Okay, that's a little weird.
-可不是有点诡异 -一点也不诡异
- More than a little. - It's not weird at all.
今天可是第一天
It's day one.
一段友谊的
A relationship
最佳稳固时期就是一开始的24小时
is cemented in the first 24 hours.
-这是事实 -好吧 亲爱的
- It's a fact. - Okay, honey,
我很开心你决定重新回到工作岗位 但是...
I am happy that you are ready to jump back into the job, but...
老妈的意思是别吓跑他
Mom's saying don't scare him off.
不是 我是说 你经历了那么多 亲爱的
No, I'm saying, after all you've been through, honey,
没人指望你能一下子恢复状态
no one expects you to go from zero to 60 on day one.
我没有
I'm not.
我没有
I'm not.
我只是很喜欢这个人
It's just, I have a great feeling about this guy.
你们今晚吃晚饭的时候就会知道了
And you'll all see tonight at dinner.
晚饭
Dinner?
-今晚 -没错
- Tonight? - ?Yes.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
我现在不是告诉你了嘛
Duh, I'm telling you now.
好吧 罗杰 我没...
Okay, Roger, I don't...
你不能这样临时通知我 我们有安排怎么办
This is so last-minute, and people make plans.
对啊 我要学预科政♥治♥
Yeah, I'm studying for AP Gov,
顺便祝你能让RJ出现
and good luck getting RJ to show.
不许拒绝 这是家人晚餐
No. Family dinner.
今晚七点
7:00.
行吧 随便了
Fine. Whatever.
叫他科尔叔叔
Call him Uncle Cole.
她是什么情况
What's her problem?
你认识这个人才两天吧
You've known this guy for, what, two days?
罗杰 你对他有多少了解
Roger, what do you even know about him?
我了解一些事情 我知道他以前在中情局
I know stuff. I know he was in the CIA.
好吧 或许我是不知道他的完整经历
Okay, maybe I don't know his complete biography,
可我也不需要知道
but I don't need to.
-你知道为什么吗 -为什么 亲爱的
- Do you know why? - Why, honey?
-因为我是一个靠直觉做事的人 -你靠直觉做事
- 'Cause I'm a gut guy. - You're a gut guy?
没错 我靠直觉做事
Yes, a gut guy and my...
我的直觉告诉我
gut is saying
他一定会符合我的期望 不仅仅是
he's gonna be everything I want and need in a partner
我的搭档
and then some.
再见了 亲爱的
See you later, baby.
-爱你 做点好吃的 -我也爱你
- Love you. Whip up something nice. - Oh, I love you, too.
做道你的拿手菜
Do one of th-those things you do.
科尔
Cole.
-嗨 搭档 -怎么回事
- Hey, partner. - What's going on?
看起来你要搭别人的便车去工作啊
It looks like you got another ride to work.
是啊 今早发生了点小误会
Yeah, a little miscommunication this morning,
不过 我们局里见
but I'll see you there.
今天是咱俩的大日子啊 第一天合作
Big day for us, buddy. Day one.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 只是我的肠子[直觉]有点问题
Nothing, it's just... my gut.
致命
致命
武器
武器
第三季 第二集
在联调局工作了30年之后
After 30 years in the FBI...
29年半 不过谁记得那么清楚
29 and a half, but who's counting?
我们和你们一样 厌倦了争夺司法管辖权
...we are as tired of jurisdictional squabbling as you guys are,
所以我们打算尝试些新方法
so we're trying something new.
叫做...
It's called...
"我们不在乎如何抓住艾德华·罗斯的凶手
"We don't care how we catch Eddie Ross's killer,
只要抓住就行"
but let's catch him."
一旦抓住此人
And by doing so,
我们便能一举端掉南方帮
we reign in Los Sure?os,
这个洛杉矶势力增长最快的美国中部帮派
our city's fastest growing Central American gang.
罗斯多年来一直为他们洗钱
Ross cleaned their money for years,
我们好不容易要把他送上法庭了
we were about to put him in front of a grand jury,
他却被枪杀了
then he got shot.
嫌疑人达尔文·苏亚雷斯
Our suspect, Darwin Suarez,
前南方帮成员 本地人
former Sure?os member and local,
因袭击罪在鹈鹕湾监狱坐过牢
did time in Pelican Bay for assault.
他什么时候搬的家
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表