剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
我很抱歉 翠什
Sorry, Trish.
我会去找他谈谈的
I'll swing by, talk with him.
-谢谢你 -抱歉打扰一下
- Thank you. - Uh, sorry,
是市长的电♥话♥
but the mayor's on the line.
市长先生 找我有什么事
Mr. Mayor. How can I help you?
艾弗瑞 是我
Avery, it's me. Okay?
你的助理告诉我翠什在你那
Your assistant told me that Trish is there.
不要相信她的胡言乱语
I don't want you to give me up.
当然 市长先生 放心交给我吧
Of course, Mr. Mayor, you have my total confidence.
里格斯的案子我有新线索了
Look, I got a new lead on the Riggs case:
车♥臣♥雇佣兵已经
Chechen mercenaries have...
您是不是喝醉了 市长先生
Have you been drinking, Mr. Mayor?
我没开玩笑
I'm serious.
我想查看一名罪犯的背景资料
Okay? I need some background on a perp,
又不想拖贝利下水
and I don't want to get Bailey in trouble.
但你 牺牲了也没关系
But you, you're expendable.
您太客气了 马上就说完了
That's very kind of you to say. I'll-I'll be off in a second.
不 不 不 你慢慢聊
No, no, no. Take your time,
告诉市长先生记得回家吃饭
and tell Mr. Mayor he better be home for dinner.
对 她知道是你
Yeah, she knows.
她知道是你
She knows.
萨拉尼旅馆
*我孤身一人前往*
*I came by myself...*
在这呢 我苦苦寻找的男人
There he is. The man I've been looking for.
你住这
You live here?
暂时住这里而已
No, it's just temporary. You know?
家里的事解决了就回去
Till I work things out with the family.
找我有什么事
How can I help you?
被你说中了
You were right.
卓拉·乌马罗夫 前车♥臣♥雇佣兵
Name's Zovra Umarov, Chechen ex-mercenary.
这些人的事你知道多少
What do you know about these guys?
不多
Not much.
只知道他们冷血无情
Except that they're ruthless.
他们会毫不犹豫在光天化日之下对警♥察♥开枪
They didn't hesitate to open fire on a cop in broad daylight.
-他们有何目的 -我猜测
- What were they after? - If I had to take a guess,
跟纸筒里的图纸或平面图有关 但是...
I would say blueprints or plans in the tube, but...
我没机会细查此事
I didn't get the chance to see it.
我有他前妻的地址
Well, I have an address for the ex.
也许她知道些什么 来吧
Maybe she knows where he is. Come on.
抱歉 警探
Sorry, Detective.
我被停职了
I'm suspended.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
就算你搞砸了
So you blow it off.
破案立功后将功补过就行了
You solve the crime and then all is good in the hood.
没啥大不了的
That's what we do.
你找错人了
You got the wrong guy.
我现在要规避所有的麻烦
Got to stay away from chaos right now.
麻烦总是跟着我
It, has a tendency to follow me.
听着菜鸟 有时候麻烦是必经之路
Look, rookie, sometimes chaos is what is required.
抱歉 爱莫能助
I'm sorry. Can't help you.
看来我的确找错人了
I guess I do have the wrong guy.
再见 菜鸟
See you around, rook.
你最好别单独行动
You shouldn't go alone.
他们 他们都是杀手
These guys, they're... they're killers.
我也别无选择了不是吗
I don't have many options, now, do I?
把肉翻一下 烤焦了
Better turn your meat. It's burning.
不许动
Don't move.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我是房♥产经纪人 客户是群狗腿子
I'm a Realtor and my clients are henchmen
想找个阴森隐蔽的地方
looking for a creepy little lair.
这里正满足他们的需求
This seemed like the perfect place.
再问你一次
I will ask you again.
你先回答
You first.
加雷特·里格斯
Garrett Riggs.
看到他的车了 他在这吧
I saw the truck outside. He was here, huh?
加雷特·里格斯 我在监狱里见过他
Garrett Riggs? I met him in prison.
他需要个栖身之地 麻烦不断的孩子
He needed a place to stay. Troubled kid.
很遗憾他自杀了
Shame what happened.
有事吗
What do you want?
我有个不情之请
Hi. This is gonna sound crazy,
这曾经是我的家
but I used to live in this house and I was wondering
能否让我重温下昔日的美好时光
if I could take a peek inside for old time's sake.
滚
Get out.
-拜托了 就五分钟 -快滚
- Come on, man. Five minutes. - Get out of here.
我就进去转转
Just let me look around.
让你快滚
I said get out of here. Go.
默托
Murtaugh!
在下面
Down here!
小罗
Hey, Rog.
这几个要么是敬业的园丁
These guys are serious gardeners
要么就是在做炸♥药♥
or they're in the bomb-making game.
这地方充满了瓦斯
All right, this place is filling up with gas.
我们得赶快离开这里
We got to get out of here.
快走
Come on.
你是对的
You were right.
关于车♥臣♥的事吗
About the Chechens?
不 关于你确实很招麻烦
No. About the chaos.
才六小时不见
Do I dare ask how this happened
你就搞了这么个大口子
in the six hours since I last saw you?
如果我说自己被刀绊了你信不信
What would you say if I told you I tripped on a knife?
那你得重新编一个谎话了
I'd say you need a new line.
第一次约会的时候你就信了
Worked pretty well for me on our first date.
因为那时我们在真正的战争区域
That's because we were in an actual war zone
而且我放松了警惕
and I had my guard down.
也许你该一直放下警惕
Maybe you should keep it down.
大多数人在受伤后 都不会再重蹈覆辙
Most people, after they've been hurt, learn not to do it again.
自己的伴侣除外
Present company excluded.
我无心伤害你和玛雅
I never meant to hurt you or Maya.
你缝伤口的技术也不如从前了
Your needle skills were a little iffy back then, too.
科尔 到底发生了什么
Cole, what happened over there?
科尔
Cole!
哈尼
Hanni.
我在上次行动中失去了一个人
I lost someone this last trip.
所以我回来了
It's why I came back.
我得解决我和玛雅之间的问题
I need to make it right with Maya.
我不会停止努力的
I'll never give up on her.
科尔 在你犯下的所有过错当中
Of all of your sins, Cole,
逃跑并不是其中之一
quitting isn't one of them.
你想帮助你女儿吗
You want to help your daughter?
把这个世界变得更安全一点吧
Make this world a safer place for her.
但是你心灵的创伤
But those wounds you have,
我们没法帮你治愈
we can't help you heal them.
别动
Hold still.
你是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
抱歉 我不习惯治疗活人
Sorry. I'm not used to caring for the living.
贝利 告诉我点好消息吧
Bailey, tell me something good.
我没有你想知道的消息
I don't have anything you're gonna want to hear.
你不能恢复任何数据吗
You couldn't recover any data?
不能 但是我从加雷特的手♥机♥中
No, but I, uh, pulled a video
找到一段视频
from Garrett's cell phone.
让我看看
Well, let me see it.
贝利
Bailey.
这段视频是给洛杉矶警局的默托警探的
This is for Detective Murtaugh of the LAPD.
我
I, uh...
我杀了我的哥哥 马丁·里格斯
I killed my brother, Martin Riggs.
一枪射中了他的胸膛
Shot him in the chest.
我并不是在祈求原谅
I ain't asking for forgiveness.
但是我知道这会让一些人感到痛苦
But I know it's caused some people pain.
我觉得你们应该知道真♥相♥
I thought you should know the truth.
节哀 默托
Sorry, Murtaugh.
我觉得我听见他的车停到车道上了
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表