剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
When did he move?
犯罪记录显示他所有的犯罪活动
His rap sheet puts all of his criminal activity
都在南加州
in Northern California.
他什么时候搬的家
When did he move?
在他出狱之后
After he was released from prison.
你是谁
Who are you?
韦斯·科尔 我是罗杰的搭档
Wes Cole. I'm Roger's partner.
今天刚开始
Just as of today.
-今天是第一天 -太伤人了
- It's our first day. - That was hurtful.
是真的
It's the truth.
南方帮领地意识很强
Los Sure?os are territorial.
至少这是我在萨尔瓦多时了解到的情况
At least, that's my understanding from my time in El Salvador.
你什么时候去萨尔瓦多了
When were you in El Salvador?
他们拥有两个不同的分支 但独♥立♥行事
Two different branches will function completely independently.
我懂了 这是"机密情报"
Oh, I get it. It's "classified."
我的问题是 只有一个嫌疑犯吗
I guess my question is, uh, one suspect?
我们是不是太早排除了其他的可能性
Have we narrowed the field too quickly?
没错 我们缩小了范围
Yeah, we-we narrowed it.
缩小到了拥有2005年产
Narrowed it to any Sure?os
克莱斯勒车的南方帮成员
who owned the 2005 Chrysler
现场有目击者看到此车逃逸
that was spotted fleeing the scene.
只有一个嫌疑犯
One suspect.
还有别的问题吗
Any more questions?
-有 -没有
- Yeah... - No.
没有
No.
没有别的问题 零
No more questions. Zero...
问题
questions.
别再想问题了
Stop thinking of questions.
我什么也没想
I'm not thinking of anything.
不行
No.
照片不错 你看起来很开心
Great photo. You look so happy.
是啊
I was.
那我就直说了
Okay, so I'll just jump right in.
跟新来的那个家伙有关
It's about the new guy.
我很开心能有新的搭档
Super excited about the partnership,
但我也有些担忧
however, I'm starting to notice red flags.
-我讨厌这个游戏 -这可不是游戏
- I hate this game. - It's not a game.
我也想了解他 形成默契
I mean, I want to get to know him, find a rhythm,
-打打闹闹... -A[王牌]都去哪儿了
- create that banter... - Where are all the aces?
没错 他不肯告诉我自己有多大能耐
Exactly! He won't show his cards.
我懂 前中情局特工 最擅长保守秘密
And I get it, ex-CIA, trained to keep a secret secret,
但我是洛杉矶警♥察♥ 最擅长
however, I am LAPD, trained to get the secrets
撬开保守秘密之人的嘴
from the people who keep secrets secret.
有什么想法吗
Thoughts?
除了你已经唠叨了一个半小时这事吗
Other than you've been at this for all of an hour and a half?
你又真正了解谁呢 罗杰
I mean, how well can you ever really know anyone, Roger?
假如你认识了一个人几十年
Hypothetically, you could know someone for decades
并相信对方真心为你着想
and believe they have your best interests at heart,
结果却发现对方一手毁了你的前程
only to have that person destroy your entire future...
你还在为竞选的事怪我吗
So we're still blaming me for ending your campaign?
有人发现达尔文·苏亚雷斯在他嫂子家里
Hey, Darwin Suarez was just spotted at his sister-in-law's apartment.
这张照片拍得真不错
This is a great photo.
队长 你看起来很开心啊
Cap, you look so happy.
别说了
Back away.
看见了吗
You see that?
咱俩就该像那样 就像托维尔和迪恩
That's where we need to be, like Torvill and Dean.
94年奥林匹克双人花样滑冰冠军
Ice skaters, '94 Olympics.
我没看成那届奥♥运♥会
Yeah, I missed that.
1994年我在塔吉克斯坦
1994 was Tajikistan,
-当时发生了政♥变♥ -塔吉克斯坦
- after the coup. - ?Tajikistan?
那是在萨尔瓦多之前还是之后
Was that before or after Salvador?
萨尔瓦多那时候不是也有政♥变♥吗
And wasn't there a coup--
为什么你去的地方都有政♥变♥
Why is there always a coup everywhere you go?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你不觉得这武力装备有些太强了吗
You think we're overdoing it with the firepower?
太强了
Overdoing it?
又来了
Here we go again.
战术上来讲 这么多武器必定引起血雨腥风
Tactically, you're drawing a bloodbath.
你们带着这么多武力围堵嫌疑犯
You go in that hot and corner our perp,
他肯定会觉得自己别无选择 只能杀出一条血路
he's gonna feel like he has no choice but to come out shooting.
所以我们才需要这种等级的武力装备
Well, that's why we have the firepower.
他是谁
Who is this guy?
我也还在琢磨
Trying to figure that out myself.
科尔 你的防弹背心呢
Hey, Cole, where's your vest?
我没带
I didn't bring one.
什么叫你没带
What do you mean you didn't bring one?
防弹背心是外勤标准配置
The vest is standard gear.
我就是不太喜欢防弹背心
I'm just not a vest enthusiast.
真的吗 那你喜欢"不被子弹击中"吗
Really? Are you a "not getting shot" enthusiast?
以我的经验 只要穿上防弹背心
It's just my experience, when vests go on,
就一定会是一场枪战
bullets start to fly.
可以我的经验 防弹背心能阻挡子弹
And in my experience, the vest stops the bullet.
所以这才叫防弹背心
That's actually why they call it a bulletproof vest.
突击小队30秒后行动
Entry team goes in 30 seconds, guys.
计划有变
You know what, change of plans.
我和你一起行动 科尔 你留在这儿吧
I'm going with you. Cole, you can stay down here.
我正准备这么说呢
I was just gonna suggest that.
-达尔文 打开窗户 -你是谁
- Darwin, open the window. - Who the hell are you?
退后
Yo, back off.
你要我往哪儿退
Where am I gonna go?
看着我
Look at me.
全副武装的警♥察♥随时都会破门而入
Heavily armed cops are coming through that door any second.
我是想帮你离开这里
I'm trying to get you out of here.
我是想帮你 不让你吃枪子
I'm trying to save your ass from getting shot.
把枪扔下
Leave the gun.
我们怎么下去
So, how we getting down, man?
快一点 达尔文
A little faster, Darwin.
-联调局 开门 -走
- FBI! Open up! - Let's go.
快快快
Come on, come on.
上上上
Go, go, go!
洛杉矶警署 我们能进去吗
LAPD. Uh, could we play through?
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
你没看出问题吗
You don't see the problem?
你上演了一出蜘蛛侠的戏码
You went full-on Spider-Man
却没提前告诉你的搭档 也就是我
without so much as giving your partner a heads-up. Me.
我只是不想有人受伤
I was trying to make sure no one got hurt.
那也是我要做的
That's exactly what I'm trying to do.
我们是一伙儿的啊
But we're on the same team.
我不知道你以前经历过什么
Look, I don't know what you been through before,
不过要想合作 你就得敞开心扉
but if this is gonna work, then you have to open up.
你得让我了解你的内心
You got to let me in.
和我配合 可你在一个人耍帅
Dance with me. You're moonwalking.
表面上看起来你是在前进
You look like you're coming forward,
可你我的关系却在倒♥退♥
but you're going backwards in the relationship.
我看过你的案底
I saw your record.
袭击
Assault,
持械抢劫 "南方帮"步兵
armed robbery, loyal Sure?os foot soldier.
我已经不是曾经的我了
That's not who I am anymore.
我搬到600多公里以外的地方
I moved 400 miles away.
老实本分地过日子
I got an honest life.
可他们找到了我
But they found me.
谁找到了你
Who found you? ?
他们给了我一把枪和一个名字
They gave me a gun and a name.
谁 我们花了六个月时间追查线索
Who? We spent six months building this case,
可查到艾德·罗斯就查不下去了
and it died with Eddie Ross.
是谁下的令杀人
Who ordered the hits?
告诉你的话我就死定了
I'm a dead man if I tell you.
你不说也是死
You're a dead man if you don't.
我会确保你被判一级谋杀
I'll make sure you get murder one.
达尔文 他们想说的是
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表