剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
I love the big guy,
你们都知道的
as you all know.
但是 有时候
But, um... ...sometimes
我希望罗杰能
I wish Roger...
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那里
Someone there?
有人吗
Hello?
你们好啊
Oh, hey.
晚上好啊 各位美女
Good evening, ladies.
-还有你夏娜 -罗杰
- Shana. - Roger.
这就回来啦
You're home.
我就不在这打扰你们了
Well, don't you let me interrupt you.
我这就上楼 像教堂的老鼠一样保持安静
I'll be upstairs, quiet as a little church mouse.
-好了 我刚刚说到了 -但是
- Okay, now, I know I told... - Uh, b-but, uh...
既然我在这呢 你要不
wh-while I'm here, why don't you
把你刚才想说的话
go ahead and finish saying what you was, uh,
说出来吧
just about to say?
罗杰
Roger.
晚点再跟你说行吗
Why don't we talk about this later?
接着那句"有时候我希望罗杰能"
You know, "Sometimes I wish Roger..."
你希望他能把山羊胡给刮了 你抱怨过
You wish he shaved his goatee. You said that once.
我可没说过
I didn't.
-别 现在能不说这些吗 -你不是说
- Uh, but no. Can we not do that now? - Didn't you say
一个大老爷们居然泡澡很逗吗
it was funny for a grown man to spend so much time in a tub?
你居然把泡澡的事告诉夏娜
You told Shana about tub time?
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
-这个话题先搁置一下 -不行
- Maybe we should table this. - ?No.
我想知道
I want to know.
我现在就想知道 告诉我
I want to know right now. Tell me.
你想说什么来着 说吧
What were you going to say? Come on.
你真想知道吗 此时此地 就在这
You want to do that now? Right here and now?
就在这 对 就现在
Right here, yes. Right now.
有时候罗杰 我希望罗杰能
Sometimes Roger... I wish Roger...
有时候我希望你能给我点空间
Sometimes I wish you would give me some space!
好了 亲爱的
Okay. Honey...
听着 宝贝
listen, baby.
你知道我很享受与你相处的时光
You know I love spending time with you.
如果你能
It's just that maybe it would be
找点别的乐子也许
nice for the both of us if you
对你我来说都有益 这样的话
expanded your world a bit. That's...
我明白了
?I see.
你需要你的私人空间
You need your space.
宝贝 我现在就给你想要的空间
Well, baby, now is a good time to start.
罗杰
Roger...
对了 玛西
And, Marcy...
上唇到下巴留较短尖胡子打蜡脸颊两侧不留胡子
这款叫凡戴克胡子
It's a Van Dyke.
而且看起来帅呆了
And it looks spectacular.
萨拉尼旅馆
娜塔莉
Natalie.
-我能进去吗 -当然
- Can I come in? - Yeah.
你在宾馆没有现身
You know, when you didn't show up at the hotel,
我还以为你临阵退缩了
I thought you got cold feet.
来瓶啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
不了 科尔 我不会久留
No, Cole. I'm not staying.
-你没事吧 -当然有事
- Is everything okay? - ?No.
你有毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
"我无时无刻不在回味着那个吻"
"I can't stop thinking about the kiss"?
我猜你喜欢听一些浪漫的话
I thought you'd appreciate a little romance.
但安德鲁可不喜欢
Yeah, well, Andrew didn't.
他看到了你发的信息
He saw the text.
摔门而出
And he walked out.
说要和我分手
Said it's over.
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
你之前说你很困惑
You said before that you were confused.
现在你想清楚一点了吗
Have things become more clear?
是的
Yeah.
非常清楚
Never been more clear.
我想和安德鲁在一起
Andrew is who I want.
因为你 他离开了
And because of you, he's gone.
小娜 我明白
Nat, I get it.
你现在很难过
You're upset.
但是你亲了我
But you kissed me.
我知道
I know.
我知道我亲了你 我犯了个错误
I know I did. And it was a mistake.
你身陷困境
You know, you were in trouble
这就像以前一样
and it was just like it used to be.
我一瞬间昏了头脑
And I got caught up in a moment.
但那不是真实的
But it wasn't real.
对我来说是真实的
It felt real to me.
科尔 我们有一个女儿 还有一段过去
Cole, we have a daughter, and a past.
但安德鲁能给我未来
But Andrew was my future.
他才是真实的
He was real.
而你就像以前一样 搞砸所有事情
And you did what you always do, and you blew everything up.
罗杰 电♥话♥响了
Roger, phone!
我知道你要泡澡
I knew you were in a bath.
有你的电♥话♥ 还有
A call for you. And...
我不知道 也许我不该发那条短♥信♥
I don't know, like, maybe I shouldn't have sent that text.
我必须要有所作为 不是吗
I had to put myself out there, right?
为什么科尔在跟你的朋友们喝霞多丽酒
Why is Cole sipping chardonnay with your friends?
他过来要找你进行"深入讨论"
Well, he came by looking for a "Deep dive" with you.
然后就见到她们了
But he found them.
亲爱的 这不是你的错 她亲了你
Sweetie, you did nothing wrong. She kissed you.
所以他就不用回避你们聊天了吗
So him you don't need space from?
好吧 很显然他跟娜塔莉发展得并不顺利
Okay. Apparently, things did not go well with Natalie.
我觉得和女士聊天可以让他很好地排解一下
And I think a female perspective has been very cathartic.
接你的电♥话♥
Now answer your phone.
-哪位 -默托
- Yeah? - Murtaugh.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you
我想到还没有跟你说再见
and I realize I never got to say a proper good-bye.
埃利奥特 你在哪里
Elliot? Where are you?
"好闺蜜" 过来
Hey, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
是埃利奥特
It's Elliot.
谁知道呢
Who can say?
所有岛屿天堂都差不多一个样
All island paradises are more or less the same.
听着 我想跟你们道歉
But listen, I want to apologize.
我从没想要拖你们下水
I never intended to get you boys in trouble.
就像你没想偷两百万美元
Oh, just like you didn't intend to steal $2 million.
科尔 你好 跟那个女孩发展得如何
Cole! Hey, how'd it go with the girl?
不好 埃利奥特 一点也不好
Not good, Elliot. Not good at all.
你让我发的短♥信♥搞砸了
The text you had me send sucked.
你为什么要把钱拿走 埃利奥特
Hey, why'd you take the money, Elliot?
我抓住机会就下手了
Crime of opportunity.
有一晚我偷听到吉米和托尼聊天
I overheard Jimmy and Tony one night.
说他们怎样劫持一辆装满现金的运钞车
How they held up this armored car full of cash,
属于希腊人斯塔沃斯
which belonged to Stavos the Greek.
他们把赃物都藏在餐厅里
They stuffed the loot in the restaurant.
我该怎么做
What was I to do?
首先 不要动那些钱
Well, for starters, not take the money.
还有不要杀了托尼
And not kill Tony.
那不是我♥干♥的
Hey, that wasn't me.
我也许是小偷和骗子 但我不是杀人犯
I might be a thief and a liar, but I am not a killer.
很好 那你去自首吧
Great. Then turn yourself in.
101公路严重堵塞 好莱坞大道南部到
...gridlocked the 101 south from Hollywood Boulevard to...
听着 我得挂了
Listen, I got to roll.
这些菠萝可不会自己变成朗姆酒
These pi?as won't colada themselves.
很高兴遇到你们
I'm glad I met you boys.
在平行世界 我们也许会成为朋友
In another life, we might've been friends.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
那个菠萝汁朗姆酒笑话
Yeah, the pi?a colada joke.
很搞笑
It's pretty funny.
不是 是他那里的电视
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表