剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
对付的是谁 警探
who you're dealing with, Detective.
我懂了 你训练约书亚做见不得人的勾当
Oh, I get it. You trained Joshua to do unspeakable things.
不
No.
我说的是你的搭档
I'm talking about your partner.
抱歉 反正我也是闲着
Sorry, just helping myself.
不去急诊室 很符合酷拽间谍的人设
No ER, huh? You're really living up to your badass spy persona.
我有酷拽间谍的人设吗
I have a badass spy persona?
我给你设计的人设
You know, the one I gave you.
你追捕的嫌犯没有在犯罪现场
Your suspect didn't leave any fingerprints behind
留下任何指纹 我听说
at the crime scene. And I heard
间谍们会烧掉手上的指纹
that, uh, spies burn their fingerprints off.
你没想过嫌犯戴了手套吗
You ever consider our suspect wore gloves?
当然 也是
Sure. Of course.
我对间谍的定义有自己的理解
Guess I just had my own version of what a spy was, you know?
开游艇 跳伞 把钢笔当飞镖甩啥的
Like, speedboats and skydiving and pen darts.
是啊
Yeah.
和你想象的还是有一些出入
It's a little different than what you imagine.
墨西哥城
2005年
听着
Listen...
感谢您对我的赏识
I want to thank you for selecting me.
提拔了我
For pushing me.
就像我常说的
Like I've always said,
你只是缺少动力
all you needed was the proper motivation.
希望你认为我已经准备好
I hope you think that I'm ready
执行任务 因为确实如此
to be out in the field, because I am.
只有一个办法能验证
There's only one way to find out.
准备好证明自己了吗 韦斯
You ready to jump in the deep end, Wes?
等会 今晚吗
Wait, tonight?
什么意思 类似吃霸王餐逃逸吗
What is this, like a dine and dash kind of thing?
我左肩膀后间隔两桌
Over my left shoulder, two tables back,
桌子前面那个人 叫做维克多·瓦斯克斯
at the head of the table; his name is Victor Vasquez.
你得去杀了他
I'm gonna need you to kill him.
什么时候
When?
等我吃完牛排之后
After I finish my steak.
他是谁 他干什么了
Who is he? What did he do?
他是贩毒集团的高层人员
He's high up in the cartel.
和中东有密切联♥系♥
Has ties to the Middle East.
有情报称他在做一笔交易
Now, intel says that he's brokering a deal
将走私的武器和毒品带过边界
to smuggle weapons over the border, along with drugs.
我们不能坐视不理 韦斯
We can't let that happen, Wes.
趁他去厕所时动手
Wait until he uses the restroom.
我会把车停在后面小巷的尽头处
I'll have a car at the end of the alley out back.
我不喜欢这样
I'm not comfortable with this.
哪样 亲爱的
With what, honey?
让这些令人发指的罪犯出现在我家
With have certain unsavory types of criminals in my home.
你家 这些是我的委托人
Your home? These are my clients.
在 我 家
In... my... home.
我老婆在这睡觉 我孩子
Where my wife sleeps, where my kids
在这玩玩具
play with their little toys.
这是我家
In my home!
好了
Okay...
别再装帕西诺了
Enough with the Pacino impression.
电影《教父》中小儿子的扮演者
模仿得不错吧
It's a pretty good one, huh?
你是不是有什么话想对我说
Do you want to talk about something or not?
你根本就不了解她
You don't even know who she is.
"她"是指谁啊 罗杰
Who is "She," Roger?
那个牛奶贼 地痞流氓
The milk thief, or the gangbanger.
警♥察♥的噩梦
The cop slugger.
或那个
Or the...
露易萨·古特雷斯 我的名字
Or Luisa Gutierrez. That's my name.
就是她
Her.
发生什么了
What is going on?
告诉她怎么了
Tell her what's up.
告诉她你是怎么利用警力资源
Tell her how you used police resources
来追踪我的车 跟踪我
to track my car, have me followed.
我承认我做了
Yeah, I did.
因为我很担心
Because I was worried.
现在我知道你是谁了
And now that I know exactly who you--
我是名警♥察♥ 跟你一样
I'm a cop. Five-O. Just like you.
-这我倒不知道 -你跟踪她了
- I didn't know that. - You had her followed?
是啊
Yeah.
因为我知道我能认出她
Because I knew I recognized her.
在警校
Police academy.
我给新学员们做冲突演讲那次
I gave my Serpico speech to the new cadets,
你睡着了 就坐在前排
and you fell asleep, right in the front...
我永远不会忘记这张脸
I'll never forget that face.
我应该记得
I should have remembered that.
你应该离我的客户远点
You should have left my clients alone,
或是先跟我谈谈
or talked to me first.
他搅黄了几乎一年的卧底行动
You know, he jeopardized almost a year of undercover work.
她打了我的一个警探
She punched one of my detectives.
我必须这么做 不然黑帮会杀了我们俩
Yeah, I had to, because the gang would have killed both of us.
是吗 如果你是卧底警♥察♥
Yeah, well, well, why do you need a lawyer
那你为什么需要律师
if you're an undercover cop?
因为我要代理她打官司
Because I am representing her in a lawsuit, that is why.
有个醉汉在我最爱的酒吧里非礼女侍者
A drunk got handsy with a waitress at my favorite bar.
我揍了他 打断他的鼻子
I popped him in the face, broke his nose,
现在他想让我赔他医药费 这就是原因
and now he wants me to pay his medical bills... that's why.
好吧
Well...
听起来你做得对
Sounds like you did the right thing.
你也是
Both of you.
是我做错了
And I did the wrong thing.
"我们不能忽视悲剧背后的真♥相♥
"We can't ignore the truth behind the tragedy.
奥斯瓦尔德从不单独行动
Oswald did not act alone.
当我们审查证据时
And as we review the evidence,
我们会看到一个接一个的巧合..."
we'll see one coincidence after another..."
开场白很逊 不是吗
The opening is lame, isn't it?
你系好安全带了吗 亲爱的
Is your seat belt on, honey?
系好了
Yeah.
不可能是巧合
Can't be a coincidence.
好了 待在车里
Okay, stay in the car.
爸 发生什么了
Dad, what's going on?
没事 待着不要出来
Everything's fine. Just stay here.
你为什么跟着我们
Why are you following us?
你得跟巴恩斯谈谈
You have to talk to Barnes.
我没在问巴恩斯 我在问你
I'm not talking to Barnes, I'm talking to you.
你最好回答我 除非你想被我扭断脖子
So unless you want me to snap your neck, you better talk.
为了保护你们
For your protection.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
别傻了 伙计
Come on, man.
如果约书亚只是抢了银行 巴恩斯会在这吗
You think Barnes would be here if Joshua just robbed a bank?
他偷了特种部队名单
He stole the Special Ops list.
中情局特工卧底的名单
The CIA list of missions and operatives.
约书亚想要泄露出去吗
What, is Joshua trying to leak it?
不 他想卖♥♥出去
No. He's trying to sell it.
不只是特工们 还有他们的家人
It's not just operatives. Their families, too.
名字 地址 所有信息
Names, addresses, everything.
你的家人也在名单上
Your family's on that list, too.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
两个月前 特种部队名单不见了
Two months ago, the Special Ops list went missing.
有人比我们先找到了
Someone found it before us.
萨班·贾什
Saban Gashi.
不是 他只是中间人
Nah, he was a middleman.
我们需要找到买♥♥家
We need to find the buyer.
-谁是买♥♥家 -我们有很多敌人 韦斯
- Who is it? - We have a lot of enemies, Wes.
你在追踪约书亚 不是吗
You're tracking Joshua right now, aren't you,
等着他做成交易
waiting for him to make the deal?
你愿意冒生命危险
You're willing to risk lives,
我家人的生命 去找到买♥♥家
my family's, so you can find a buyer?
无论是谁拿到名单
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表