剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
让我想起我们俩了
Reminds me of us.
你简直无药可救
You see, you are unbelievable.
你都被抓了 但还是不能放手
You got arrested and you still haven't let it go.
因为那边的小孩需要我
Because that kid over there needs me.
-他告诉我了 -真的 他真的告诉你了
- He told me. - Really? He told you?
对啊 用手指比划的
Yes, with his finger.
罗杰 别再吃药了
Roger... no more pills.
别再监视了
No more spying.
你必须给我打住 马上...
You have got to stop this right...
我的天 又来了 我的天
Oh, my God, not again. Oh, my God.
我的老天爷
Oh, my God.
你可能需要点私密空间
Okay, well, you're gonna probably want your privacy.
我去给你买♥♥点姜汁汽水
I'm just gonna go out and get you some ginger ale.
还有漱口水
And some mouthwash.
闯入者在诺斯罗普公♥司♥留下的唯一的指纹
The sole fingerprint left by the intruder at Northrop.
你猜怎么着 我找到了
Guess what, I got a hit.
我以为没有吻合的
I thought there were no matches.
也许洛杉矶警署的数据库里没有
In the LAPD database maybe.
但我和海关记录交叉比对之后
But I cross-checked with customs records, and...
认识一下 艾德里安·索科洛夫
Meet Adrian Sokolov.
前俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥探员
Former FSB agent.
通过俄♥罗♥斯♥国营石油公♥司♥申请了一个工作签证
Filed a work visa through Russia's state-owned oil company.
干得好 但我们还是得找到
Good work, but we still need to find
带粉色假发的妓♥女♥
the call girl in the pink wig.
已经找到了
Way ahead of you.
好吧 或许他还有个同伙
Okay, or he had an accomplice.
两种可能性都有
Either one's a possibility, really.
这是你的新女友吗
Is that your new girlfriend?
不是 你不是吃醋了吧
No, unless you're jealous.
我没有
I'm not.
我想我知道疑犯为什么要闯进诺斯罗普公♥司♥了
So I think I know why our suspect broke into Northrop.
死者迪克生前在研制
Our dead guy Dick was working on a prototype
3D打印塑料枪的原型
for a 3-D-printed plastic gun,
现在原型不见了
and now it's missing.
所以前俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥探员
So the former FSB agent's
试图将枪♥支♥偷运到不允许携带枪♥支♥的地方吗
trying to sneak guns into a place that doesn't allow guns?
对 以此来避开金属探测器
Right, to evade metal detectors.
可能想偷偷带进飞机或者法庭上
Could be sneaking onto a plane, in a courtroom...
都不是 是酒店
No. It's a hotel.
带领我们执行更高的排放标准
演讲嘉宾
参议员 多娜·马利克
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你是指照应你吗
You mean, have your back?
恕难从命 我休假呢
No can do. I'm on vacation.
罗杰 你是对的
Roger, you were right.
你再说一遍
Say that again.
我确定一家俄♥罗♥斯♥石油公♥司♥
I'm pretty sure that a Russian oil company
想在今天的峰会上杀掉马利克参议员
is trying to take out Senator Malick at today's summit.
你猜谁坐在前排
Guess who's got front row seats.
斯图尔特·史蒂文森
Stuart Stevenson.
我知道了 他正在取他的安全证
I know. He's picking up his security badge.
我猜有人把他的家人当作人♥质♥
I'm thinking somebody's holding his family hostage,
试图通过斯图尔特混进会场
trying to use Stuart to get access.
我就知道
I knew it.
可是没人相信我
I mean, nobody believed me.
我一直就是这么说的
This is what I was saying all along.
罗杰
Roger,
你日后准能得意洋洋 我保证
you can gloat later, I promise.
我在路上了 但现在我们得阻止斯图尔特
I'm on my way, but right now we got to stop Stuart.
我这就去
I'm on it.
在这里签名
Just sign in here...
不许动
Don't move.
你就是那个一直在监视我们的人
You're the guy who's been watching us.
是你报的警
You called the police.
我就是警♥察♥ 你被捕了
I am the police. You're under arrest.
不 求你放了我吧
No, you got to let me go, please.
我喜欢"求"这个字 但是不行
I appreciate the please, but no.
你不明白 他们抓走了我的太太
You don't understand. They've got my wife.
他们会杀了她
They're gonna kill her.
如果他们抓走了你的老婆
Well, if they have your wife,
那房♥间里那女的是谁
then who's that woman in the room?
作为参议员的捐助者 我受邀来参加峰会
I got invited to the summit as a donor to the senator.
所以我们决定把它当作一次家庭旅行
So we decided to make it a family vacation.
可我们一到这里 那些服务生就出现了
But when we got here, these bellhops showed up,
一男一女
man and a woman.
-那枪声呢 -是个警告
- And the gunshot? - A warning.
然后那男的就抓了我太太格蕾丝
Then the man took my wife Grace.
说如果我们不配合 他们就会杀了她
Said if we didn't go along, they'd kill her.
现在我要假装那个女的
Now I'm supposed to pretend that woman,
伊芙 是我老婆 把她带进会场
Eve, is my wife, get her into the summit.
我猜她打算在参议员演讲时开枪
I bet she's gonna take a shot during the senator's speech,
借此发表她的宣言
make a statement.
-我们得中止演讲 -不行
- We got to stop the speech. - You can't.
他们会杀了格蕾丝的
They'll kill Grace.
那我们要先找到她
Then we have to find her first.
你知道他们把她关在哪里了吗
Any idea where they took her?
就在附近 他去检查她的时候
Close by. When he left to check on her,
十分钟就回来了
he was back in ten minutes.
那她还在这里
Then she's still here.
一个酒店员工不会去的地方
Somewhere no employee would ever go.
比如那间 两天以来窗帘紧闭的蜜月套房♥
Like a honeymoon suite with the curtains drawn for two days?
谁也不可能那么持久
No one has stamina like that.
好吧 去查一下 史蒂文森先生
Okay, check it out. Mr. Stevenson,
回你的房♥间 假装一切正常
go back to your room, pretend everything's normal.
你打算怎么办
And what are you gonna do?
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-先生 您需要通行证 -洛杉矶警署
- Sir, you need a security pass. - LAPD.
我的情报表明 参议员很有可能有危险
I have intel on a credible threat to the senator.
在人♥质♥确认安全之前不能行动 但...
We can't move until a hostage is safe, but...
我这里有个洛杉矶警署的警官
I got a LAPD officer here.
-他说有... -天呐 不会吧
- Says there's a... - Wow, really?
你是科尔警探还是默托警探
You Detective Cole or Murtaugh?
科尔 是巴雷特吗 他认识我
Cole. Is that Barrett? He knows me.
是科尔 要我拖住他吗
It's Cole. Should I hold him?
我们会处理的先生 你在这儿等着
We'll handle this, sir. Wait here.
洛杉矶警署 里面有人吗
LAPD. Anyone in here?
你没事吧
You're okay.
我是来救你的
I'm here to save you.
我的后背 你把它治好了
My back. You fixed it!
你啊 你是个创造奇迹的人
You, sir, are a miracle worker.
先把你从这里救出去
Let's get you out of here.
马利克参议员 请来这边
Senator Malick, this way, please.
马利克参议员 这里
Senator Malick, over here.
警探 他走开了
Detective. He's on the move.
-参议员 你会支持... -借过
- Senator, will you support...? - Excuse me.
通往宴会厅
参议员
Senator.
科尔 你来这里做什么
Cole, what are you doing here?
退后 警探 局势在我们控制之中
Stand down, Detective, we've got the situation under control.
两名在俄♥罗♥斯♥石油公♥司♥工作的
Two former FSB agents working for Russian Oil
前俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥特工潜入了酒店
have infiltrated the hotel.
一个冒名参会的人想杀了你
An imposter's here to try to take you out.
我不明白
I don't understand.
科尔 你在说什么
Cole, what are you talking about?
她用了格蕾丝·史蒂文森这个名字
She's going by the name Grace Stevenson.
如果你走进这扇门 她会杀了你
If you walk through that door, she's gonna kill you.
巴雷特 他所说的威胁有依据吗
Barrett, is there any legitimacy to this threat?
不 他说的任何话都没有依据
No, nothing this man says is legitimate.
好 让你的人提高警惕
Good. Keep your men on alert.
我不会轻易取消演讲
I'm not letting this fall apart for nothing.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表