剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
那个
So...
你想留下的话可以留下 不过我要去上瑜伽课
you can stay if you want, but I have yoga class.
不行
Can't.
我一大早得和投资商开会
Got a big meeting with investors in the a.m.
达格妮
我会打给你的
I'll call you.
卡莉
就跟在水桶里钓鱼似的
Like shooting fish in a barrel.
对吧 兄弟
Am I right, bro?
奥莉维亚
《乌龙特工》 巨石演的 光盘
Central Intelligence. The Rock. DVD.
动作片 喜剧片 爱情片 有人要买♥♥吗
Action, comedy, romance. Anyone?
我这里有巨石演的《乌龙特工》
I got The Rock. Central Intelligence.
电影
Movies.
光盘 动作片 喜剧片 爱情片
DVD. Action, comedy, romance.
有人要买♥♥吗
Anyone?
先生您好
Hello, mister.
如果你喜欢照相的话 肯定也喜欢电影了
If you like taking pictures, you got to love movies.
如果你喜欢电影的话 肯定也喜欢巨石了
And if you love movies, you got to love The Rock.
没兴趣
I'm not interested.
你不喜欢巨石
You don't like The Rock?
我可没那么说 我很喜欢巨石
That's not what I said. I love The Rock.
人们都以为他只会演动作片
People think he's just an action star,
可他也演喜剧片 爱情片
but he does comedy, drama.
甚至还拍过儿童电影
He does movies for even kids.
你看过《莫阿娜》吗
Did you even see Moana?
他演的片可多了
He has range, man.
好了 只要你别再来烦我
Okay. I-I'll buy a couple movies from you
我就买♥♥几部电影
if you just get off my back.
-成交吗 -成交
- Deal? - Deal.
哈尼 过来
Hanni. Come on.
别打扰这个人
他说他要买♥♥
He's buying.
你也知道美国人有钱 拉斐
听我的 别打扰这个人
拉斐 拜托 他说他要买♥♥了
Rafi, come on. He's buying.
我只是想买♥♥几部劲爆的动作电影
I'm just buying some badass action movies.
没想找麻烦
I'm not causing any trouble.
看到没 你走吧
拜托你快走吧 赶紧走
我们需要钱
抱歉 这种事不会再发生了
Sorry. That will never, ever happen again.
我的电影保证绝对劲爆
All my movies are 100% guaranteed badass.
你要是觉得不够劲爆就回来找我
You come back and tell me these are not badass,
我会给你退全款 除去补货费
I will give you a full refund minus restocking fees.
补货费
Restocking fees?
行吧
All right.
乌龙特工
这个看着一点也不像巨石
This looks nothing like The Rock.
这叫艺术渲染
It's an artistic rendering.
有待商榷 我的找零呢
Debatable. Where's my change?
我得找个办法还给你
I will have to pay you back somehow.
或许可以用情报
Maybe with information.
是吗 一个八岁的小屁孩
Oh, yeah? What kind of scoops
能给我什么情报
is an eight-year-old kid gonna give me?
我九岁了 我也知道你不是记者 美国人
I'm nine. And I know you're not a journalist, American.
是吗
Do you, now?
如果我告诉你 你正在监视的坏人
What if I told you the bad people you are watching
知道你在这里 还在你车里放了炸♥弹♥
know you are here and planted a bomb in your car?
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
我跟你说过了 我知道很多事情
I told you. I know things.
我也不想丢掉一位珍贵的客人
And I don't want to lose a valued customer.
再见
See you around.
或者再也不见
Or not.
喜剧片 动作片 爱情片
...Comedy, action and drama.
拉斐·拉哈尔 三千美元
韦斯利·科尔
哥们 他跑了
Dude. He got away?
我看到他对你的车做了什么
Saw what he was doing to your car and I was like,
太不地道了
"Not cool, bro."
这可是我最好的租客兼最好的朋友科尔啊
Not to my best tenant and best friend, Cole.
没事 不是啥大事
Nah... It's not a big deal.
这种事经常发生
Happens all the time.
哥们 我可真羡慕你能这么淡定
Dude, I appreciate your Zen.
这算是你身上我最欣赏的优点之一了 不过...
It's like one of my favorite things about you, but, like...
我会处理的 乔治
I'll take care of it, George.
相信我
Trust me.
我叫古斯 哥们
Oh. It's-It's Gus, dude.
我这里有...胸牌
I got... a badge.
不过 这是你身上我最欣赏的另一个优点 哥们
But, hey, man, that's my other favorite thing about you, dude.
面对困境从不畏惧 科尔
You just power through adversity, Cole.
你煮咖啡了吗
Did you make coffee?
嗨 妈妈
Oh, hey, Mom.
衬衫挺漂亮啊 嗨
Nice blouse, hey.
老爸 灰色最衬你的肤色了
Dad, you know you look good in gray.
埃塞俄比亚单一源咖啡
Single origin Ethiopian
浅度烘焙 有人要喝吗
light roast, anyone?
谢谢
Thank you.
今天可是个大日子
It's a big day.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你竟然没睡到中午头
You're up before noon.
这该赶上国定假日了吧
Call that a national holiday.
你们记得我...
So you, you guys remember when I, uh,
之前辍学了吧
when I dropped out of college, right?
-当然记得 -这竟然还要问
- Remember that. - Do we remember that?
-我都做噩梦了呢 -是吗
- I have nightmares. - Do you?
-是啊 -我也是
- Yes. - Me, too.
所以 你们知道...
Oh, yeah. So, you know,
我一直在寻找接下来的路
I've been searching for what to do next.
你要回去上大学了
You're going back to college.
-他要回去上大学了 -不是 比那个更好
- He's going back to college. - No, no. Better.
-还能更好 -是啊
- Better? - Yeah.
我要去哥斯达黎加学习咖啡贸易
I'm going to Costa Rica to apprentice in the coffee trade.
边工作 边学习
Yeah, get a little education while I work.
-亲爱的 哥斯达黎加 -对
- Honey, Costa Rica. - Yeah.
这可是大事
That's, that's big.
蠢得要死
And that's dumb.
-亲爱... -咖啡有啥好学的
- Hon... - I mean, what's there to learn about coffee?
不过就是黑色的 喝起来像蓄电池酸液
It's black, it tastes like battery acid,
可大家还是都喜欢里面的咖♥啡♥因♥
but everybody loves the caffeine.
行了 学完了
There, apprenticed.
什么
What?
你...你为什么...
Wh-why would you...
-我为什么不能... -我只是在根据自己的经验
- Why can't I just... - I'm just giving you the wisdom
向你分享我的智慧
of my experience.
父母就是做这个的
That's what parents are for.
-告诉你这个主意蠢得要死 -亲爱的
- To advise you that this is a dumb idea - Honey.
-你想都不要想 -你父...
- and that you're not gonna do it. - What your...
-我们积攒这么多年经验就是为了这个 -不 亲爱的
- That's what we saved up for. - No, honey.
你父亲的意思是...
What your father's saying...
不 他的意思就是让我照他的想法活
No. What he means is do it his way.
这就是我的意思
That's what I mean.
如果你想一辈子在同一个地方生活
If you want to live in the same place your whole life,
那对你来说挺好的
that's good for you,
可我不想重蹈覆辙
but I'm not making that mistake.
重蹈覆辙
Mistake?
所以帮你付账单
So it's a mistake to pay your bills
让你的家人有家可住是个错误咯
and keep a roof over your family's heads.
为家人创建未来也是个错误咯
It's a mistake to build a future.
我根本不是这个意思
Look, I didn't even mean it like that.
你知道我为什么没满世界溜达吗
You know why I didn't go traipsing around the world?
因为我要养你
Because I was here raising you.
这样你才能这样嚣张跋扈地顶撞我
So that you could have the privilege of talking back at me.
我已经签了合同了
Well, I signed the paperwork.
知道了吗 我非去不可
All right? I'm going.
我的错
My mistake.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表