剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
I think I hear his car in the driveway.
我们得表现得我们支持他
We have to show him we support him,
让他知道我们爱他 好吗
show him we-we love him, okay?
宝贝你回来啦
Hey, baby.
欢迎回家 爸爸
Hey, welcome home, Daddy.
老爸 今天怎么样
Yo, Dad, what's up?
我们觉得 今晚我们全家应该一起吃个饭
We were thinking we would eat in here tonight as a family.
点个披萨
You know, order pizza.
我们爱你 别在意你的胆固醇啦
Yeah, we love you and don't care about your cholesterol.
重点是 我们觉得是时候该...
The point is, we were thinking that it's time that you...
该放手里格斯的案子了 我知道
To let the Riggs case go. I know.
什么
What?
我之前不想解决这个案子
Was trying to keep the case alive
是因为这样至少还能留个念想
because I was afraid to let him go.
这案子没有什么阴谋 也没有内♥幕♥
There was no conspiracy, no bigger story.
他只是被一个满腔愤怒的孩子枪杀了
He was just killed by an angry kid with a gun.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
BGM: 《Ultraviolet》 - Freya Ridings
*把一切都上了锁*
*Keeping it locked away*
*每一页都隐藏着秘密*
*A secret on every page*
*但你现在离这一切如此接近*
*But now you're getting close...*
好地方啊 你受贿了吧
Nice place. You on the take?
不 是我的太太的功劳 她工资高
No. My wife, she does all right.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我发现纸筒上写的VNS
I figured out that the VNS on the tube
是范奈斯安全公♥司♥的缩写
stands for Van Nuys Security.
我们得找出那份图纸里有什么这么值钱
We got to find out what's in those plans that's worth killing for.
-已经结案了 -拜托 兄弟
- Case is closed. - Come on, man.
我们偶然发现的那些炸♥弹♥材料
We just stumbled onto enough bomb-making material
足以炸翻整个城市
to blow up a city block.
没错 但是太晚了
Yeah, well, it's a little too late.
那些捕风捉影的日子已经一去不复返了
My days of chasing ghosts are done.
你给我的印象可不是那种
You didn't strike me as the kind of guy
打卡下班 放手不管的人啊
who clocks out at the end of his shift.
那只能说你不了解我
Well, you don't know me very well.
我知道你是个警♥察♥
I know that you're a cop.
而且在我看来 是个好警♥察♥
And from what I can tell, a pretty good one.
*你看到了我的所有*
*You see through...*
不再是了
Not anymore.
你是对的
You're right.
回见
See you around.
*我无处躲藏*
*No, I can't hide it*
*你像紫外线一样*
*You're ultraviolet*
*Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh*
* Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh *
*我无处躲藏*
*No, I can't hide it*
*当你像紫外线一样*
*When you're ultraviolet.*
太阳照屁♥股♥了 罗杰
Rise and shine, Roger.
我不记得我让你叫我起床了
I don't remember asking for a wake-up call.
是的 我自愿的
No, but you're getting one.
我试着给你空间 宝贝 我真的试过
I have tried to give you space, baby, I have.
如果我的悲伤给你带来不便 那我很抱歉
I'm sorry if my grief is an inconvenience.
你有权悲伤
You have every right to grieve.
我也想念里格斯了
I miss Riggs, too.
但是我也想念我的丈夫
But I also miss my husband
孩子们也想念他们的爸爸
and the kids miss their father.
-我在这儿呢 -你不在
- I'm here. - No, you're not here.
你的心不在这儿 罗杰
You are not here, Roger.
你说过 里格斯的死毫无意义
You said that Riggs' death was meaningless,
但并不一定是
but it doesn't have to be.
他在低谷的时候 是你帮助了他
When he was at his lowest, you helped him
找到了前进的方向
find a way to move forward.
你现在也需要这样做
Now you need to do the same.
如果你不想当警♥察♥了 你可以辞职
If you don't want to be a cop anymore, you hand that in.
但是如果你想去做自己命中注定的事情
But if you want to do the thing you were born to do...
是时候回去工作了
...it's time to get back to work.
洛杉矶中♥央♥储蓄银行蓝图
你在这干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
松开嘴 别咬着我
Let go! Come on!
我都看见你的蛀牙了
Think I see a cavity.
-你干嘛呢 -罗杰
- What the hell are you doing? - Oh, hey, Roger.
我想知道那些车♥臣♥人去哪儿了
Wanted to see what the Chechens were after.
-我觉得那是银行金库 -我知道
- Think it's a bank vault. - Yeah, I know.
我刚和前台说过了 你都不用强行闯入
I just talked to the front desk. And you didn't have to break in.
你只要问对话就行了
You should've just asked the right questions.
松开
Let go.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝利
Bailey.
警♥察♥局长来电♥话♥找你
Chief of police is on the line for you.
喂 局长
Hello, Chief?
贝利 是我
Bailey, it's me.
跟我说说你找到了银行的什么信息
What did you learn about that bank?
洛杉矶中♥央♥储蓄银行很安全
L.A. Savings Bank is safe.
确定吗
Are you sure?
他们金库的图纸上周被偷了
'Cause the plans for their vault went missing last week.
银行经理说这个新建的金库固若金汤
The bank manager insisted the new vault was impenetrable.
电磁密封 炸♥弹♥都进不去
Electromagnetic seal. Explosives can't even get through,
除非他们能预测出地震的时间
so unless they can predict an earthquake,
否则就是白费劲
they're out of luck.
地震
An earthquake?
这跟地震有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
如果有个大地震的话 他们要切断电源
The power at the bank shuts off if the big one hits.
是为了保护地铁站而增加的安全措施
Safety feature they added to protect the railway station
因为地铁站正建在金库下面
that's being built beneath it.
所以他们有可乘之机
So, they would have a window in?
前提是他们能提前知道要发生地震了
Only if they already knew an earthquake was coming.
或者他们自己弄个大炸♥弹♥来制♥造♥个地震
Or they built a big enough bomb to make their own.
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
女生们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我感到非常骄傲
I am so proud of our efforts
我们恢复了洛杉矶第一条公共交通线路
to revitalize L.A.'s first public transit line.
六十年来首次
For the first time in 60 years,
我邀请大家乘坐洛杉矶地铁
I invite you to board the Los Angeles Railway.
站台刚好在金库下面
This platform sits right below the vault.
那炸♥弹♥一定在这里的某个地方
The bomb's gotta be somewhere down here.
抱歉 借过 抱歉
Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me.
艾弗瑞
Hey, Avery.
天啊 别赶在今天啊
Oh, please, God, not today.
抱歉 现在不行
Excuse me. ?No, not now.
艾弗瑞 我们得悄悄地把所有人都请出去
Avery, we need to quietly get all these people out of here.
所有人请注意
Excuse me, everyone.
百分之六十的可能性 这里有个炸♥弹♥
There's a 60% chance there's a bomb in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家保持冷静 冷静
Okay, everyone calmly-- Calmly, please...
你这个 天啊
Oh, you-- Oh, my God.
有时候就需要制♥造♥些混乱
Sometimes chaos is what's called for.
分头行动吧
Split up.
天啊
Oh, boy.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我们在贝鲁特遇到过差不多的装置
We saw something like this in Beirut.
先把这个线弄出来
Yeah, okay, so we're gonna take this wire out.
好吧 看来跟贝鲁特的不一样
Okay, maybe not exactly like Beirut.
罗杰
Roger!
罗杰 有个问题 我拆除不了这个炸♥弹♥
Hey, Roger, we got a problem. I can't defuse it.
我们不能让它在这爆♥炸♥
Hey, we can't let this thing go off down here.
可是如果我们拿上去 伤亡人数会多一倍
If we bring it upstairs there'll be twice as many casualties.
这边吧
Yeah, come on.
下一个站台的上面是个老旧的铁路停车场
Okay, the next stop's under the old train yard.
应该是空的
Should be empty.
但这意味着我们俩
But that means one of us
需要有一个人留下来开地铁
has to stay on board and drive this train.
罗杰 你出去吧
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表