剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
可那也不必是
It didn't have to be
和我同床共枕的那个律师吧
the lawyer that I share a bed with.
她总比那些
Well, better her than someone
心里不为你想的人
who doesn't have your
-要好吧 -我可真幸运
- best interests at heart. - Oh, well, lucky me.
是啊 你可真幸运
Yes. Lucky you.
我是一位非常优秀的辩护律师
I am a damn good defense attorney.
-这有什么... -只是粗略地过一遍
- How that... What? - And I can tell
丹·哈瑞森的卷宗 我就知道
even a preliminary look at Dan Harrison's case files
他的律师很差劲
that he had a bad one.
他的律师是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter who his lawyer was.
-所有人都知道他有罪 -好 罗杰
- Everyone knew he was guilty. - Okay, Roger,
他说其中一起谋杀案 他有不在场证明
he says he had an alibi for one of the murders.
可他的律师根本没追查
His attorney didn't even follow up.
没有无懈可击的案子
No case is perfect.
所有的案子你都能找出漏洞来
You can always look back and poke holes.
那你或许应该试试
Maybe you should try it.
别再来找哈尼了
Don't come looking for Hanni again.
-我不想他再被卷进这些事来 -好
- I don't want him involved in this anymore. - Okay.
我完全理解
Look, I totally get it.
但他给我的情报非常有用
But the intel's he's been able to get has been very valuable.
-那是对你 -对你和你弟弟也是一样
- Valuable to you. - And to you and your brother.
凭借他所能提供的情报...
The information he can provide...
你们可以改变现在的形势
you guys can leverage this thing.
你是不会听人话吗
You don't like to listen, do you?
我知道你想离开这里 拉斐
I know you want out of here, Rafi.
去上大学 甚至是去美国
Go to college, maybe even the U.S.
我可以联♥系♥我的人
I can talk to my people,
帮你搞定签证 安置补助金
get you visas, resettlement allowance.
这交易很划算
That's a pretty damn good trade.
我们要找一个硬盘
There's a hard drive we're looking for.
这涉及到很多人的性命
A lot of lives are at stake.
-也许哈尼能问到地点 -我们没兴趣
- Maybe Hanni can get a location. - We're not interested.
我知道你很害怕 好吗
I know you're scared, okay?
我也知道我的要求有点过分
I know I'm asking a lot of him.
但你必须要知道
But you have to know
我绝不会让哈尼出事
that I would never let anything happen to Hanni.
我保证
I promise.
你考虑一下吧
Think about it.
你们一定会喜欢加利福尼亚的
You guys would love California.
看好了
Look at them.
这些都是你杀的人 丹
These are your victims, Dan.
这个人是地方检察官
This guy was a district attorney
-上周四晚被你残忍♥地谋杀了 -不不不
- that you murdered in cold blood last Thursday night. - No, no.
我周四晚上根本不在镇上 我发誓
I wasn't even in town Thursday night, I swear.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
重新整理案件
Just putting this case to bed.
虽然已经调查完了 可它又被人提了起来
I mean, it was already in bed, but it got up.
做了个噩梦 它又回来了
Had a bad dream. Now it's back.
我要彻底结案
Closed. Shut.
好吧 我觉得你也是在干这个
Cool. That's what I thought you were doing.
毕竟
I mean,
我们确认他犯了多起谋杀
we had him on multiple murders.
我们有DNA证据 有目击证人
DNA evidence. Eyewitnesses.
陪审团用了不到半个小时就确认他有罪
The jury took all but a half hour to convict.
如果翠什反复强调的这个
I mean, so if there's anything to this alibi claim
不在场证明真有的查 那也早该查到了
that Trish keeps talking about, then it would've came up.
我们追查了每一条线索
We followed every lead.
我知道我们查了
I know we did.
我们应该查了吧
I think we did.
我们查了吗 你觉得呢
Did we? Did... What do you think?
罗杰 你是一位优秀的警探
Roger, you're a great detective.
换我的话 我会想问你
Question I'd be asking
为什么要拿这个案子折磨自己
is why are you torturing yourself over this one?
要是我错了呢
What if I was wrong?
要是我犯了错呢
What if I made a mistake?
哪种错
What kind?
因为世上只有两种错误
'Cause there's only two.
一种是不得不背负余生的错误
Mistakes you have to live with
一种是可以弥补的错误
and mistakes you can fix.
如果是第二种 那就当自己走运 然后弥补错误
If it's one of those, consider yourself lucky and fix it.
这个主意好
That's a good plan.
嗨 老妈
Hey, Mom.
给你一杯带有花香基调的辛烈咖啡
Tangy with a floral undertone.
好喝吧
It's good, right?
-特别好喝 谢谢你 -那就好
- Very good. Thank you, baby. - Okay, good.
-看来你真的很喜欢做这个 -是啊
- You're excited about this, aren't you? - Yeah.
你想要什么吗 有什么需要的吗
Anything you want? Anything you need?
我想要老爸支持我
Um... Dad's support would be great.
我会看看能不能帮到你
I will see what I can do.
-好吗 -叮咚 安息日平安
- Okay? Yeah. - Ding-dong. Shabbat shalom.
在厨房♥里
In the kitchen!
我给我的联席律师
I brought some muffin refreshment
带了点松饼
for my co-counsel.
-我们不是联席律师 -我们就是
- We are not co-counsel. - Yes, we are.
我们可是梦之队啊
The dream team.
我负责打交道 你负责当军师
I'm the face, you're the brains.
这香味是哪来的
What is that amazing smell?
-是... -等等
- It's, um... - Wait, wait.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
我闻到了...
I get hints of...
-芦笋的味道 -错了
- asparagus? - No.
还有一点...别说
And a whisper of... Don't.
一点香肠的味道
A whisper of sausage.
是花香基调的咖啡
It's floral undertones.
-这样啊 -你尝尝
- Oh. Well... - Try that.
告诉我你的想法
Tell me what you think.
好烫啊
Oh, so hot!
不过很好喝
It's very good, though.
-记得告诉我爸 -没问题
- You should tell my dad. - I will do that.
-那就好 -这咖啡可以改变人生啊
- Come on. - That is a life-changing cup of joe.
-RJ -这就是我想做的
- RJ. - This is what I'm trying to do.
让我们单独聊聊
Excuse us for a second.
好了 想看看我在加拿大
Okay. Want to see something I learned
法语区学到了什么吗
in the French part of Canada?
早上好 好了 他是无辜的吗
Bonjour. Okay, so, innocent?
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
告诉我 别告诉我
Tell me. Don't tell me.
-告诉我吧 -好了 里奥
- Tell me. - Okay, Leo.
我仔细翻看了卷宗
After poring over the files,
其中有一些明显的错误
there are some glaring mistakes.
-比如不在场证明 -好
- Like the alibi. - Yes.
他说去亚利桑那州看他姐姐去了
Okay. Visiting his sister in Arizona?
她已经死了 这点我没法证明
She's dead. I can't prove it.
-那麦克格雷格凶案现场的目击证人呢 -这个嘛
- What about the witness to the McGregor crime scene? - Okay.
他是个流浪汉 没人能找得到他
He was a vagrant. Nobody could find him.
不过我通过他的证词做了特别精彩的一♥期♥节目
But I got a pretty good episode out of it
因为他说他看到有人像小丑一样
because he said he saw somebody put on giant shoes
穿上了特别大的鞋 在血迹上踩过
like a clown and go traipsing through the blood
然后开着北谷清洁车走了
and then take off in a North Valley Sanitation truck.
我给那期节目起名叫《红鼻子的假象》
I called that one "Red Nose, Red Herring."
丹·哈瑞森穿49码的鞋
Dan Harrison wears a size 15 shoe.
为什么有人要穿丹的鞋 除非...
Well, why would somebody put on Dan's shoes unless...
他们是想嫁祸给他
They were trying to frame him.
我好像消化不良了
I think I'm having indigestion.
罗杰
Roger.
什么事这么重要 大周六的还叫我来局里
What is so big you needed to call me in on a Saturday?
我可能需要请求撤出这起案件调查
I think I need to recuse myself from this case.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我花了一整晚 仔细查看了麦克格雷格凶案发生时
I spent the night looking over Harrison's alibi
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表