剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
本 我知道你这是为了工作
Listen, Ben, I know you got a job to do.
可我根本不该在这里
But I shouldn't even be here.
你抓错人了
You have the wrong guy.
我的手下可不是这么说的
My man said otherwise.
赶紧交待吧
Start talking.
你有想让我交待的内容吗
Any topic in particular?
还是要我敞开了肚子和你聊
Or this is more of a blue-sky situation.
我不是在和你开玩笑 默托先生
This isn't a joke, Mr. Murtaugh.
人命关天
Lives are at stake.
好了 从头说起吧
Now, start at the beginning.
从头说起的话就是
Well, the beginning is
我根本就不该去度假
I should've never gone on that damn vacation.
好了 我数到三喊默托家庭度假
Okay, Murtaugh's family vacation on three.
一 二...
One, two...
亲爱的 镜头盖没打开
Baby, the lens cap.
你到底知不知道那玩意怎么用啊
Do you even know how to use that thing?
别闹 这可是新买♥♥的
Come on, it's new.
我得边用边学啊
I'm learning on the job.
不如等我们办理完入住再学吧 好吗
Maybe you can learn later after we check in, okay?
好了 我们来看看
Alright, let's look.
太棒了
Oh, perfect.
如果现在把哈珀送去儿童俱乐部
If we drop Harper at the kids club now,
我们还能赶上九点半的大自然漫步
we can still make the nature walk at 9:30.
我可不可以就在泳池那儿待着
Can't I just hang by the pool?
我们会去的
We will.
看 十点半到十一点在泳池放松
Look, relax at the pool 10:30 to 11:00.
我不是不感谢你费的这些功夫 妈
It's not that I don't appreciate your hard work, mom.
只是你好像有点太紧张了 这不怪你
It's just you seem a little wound up, and it's not- not you.
对 应该是老爸的问题
Yeah, it's probably dad.
瑞亚娜 麻烦稍微改一下你的态度
Riana, let's try an attitude adjustment.
你跟我说的是必须得来
You told me that I had to come,
又没说我必须喜欢
not that I had to like it.
你可真可怜
Oh, poor you.
被抓到在舞会上喝酒
Got caught drinking at the dancing.
得到的惩罚是和家人一起来度假
Your punishment is going to resort with your family.
我觉得我们能一起来到这里 放松
Oh, I think it's great we're all here together, relaxing,
尝试去了解新鲜事物 就很好啊
keeping an open mind about new things.
谢谢你 RJ
Thank you, RJ.
好了 没时间了 亲爱的
Alright, clock' ticking, honey.
我们去办理入住手续吧 罗杰
Let's go check in, Roger.
我们马上就回来
We'll be right back.
你可真是个马屁精
You're such a kiss-ass.
我只是希望告诉他们那件事的时候 他们是开心的
Look, I just want 'em to be in the right mood, when I tell 'em.
好吗
Alright?
你在筹钱开大♥麻♥店的事吗
That you're raising money to open a weed store?
不 是小型高价药房♥
No. Small badge premium dispensary.
我还在等最佳时机 明白吗
And I'm waiting for the perfect moment, okay?
行吧 那你快点
All right, well, hurry up.
我想做回一个好孩子
I want to go back to being the good kid.
敢信吗 他们给了我们一个只能看到院子的房♥间
Can you believe it? They stuck us in courtyard views.
-院子哎 -亲爱的
- Courtyard. - Baby,
我们大部分时间都不会待在房♥间里
we're gonna hardly be in the room.
这没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
你说得对 我没事
You're right. I'm fine.
我不会让任何事情毁掉这次度假
I'm not gonna let anything ruin this vacation.
我要打断你了 罗杰
I'm gonna stop you there, Roger.
这才不是开头
That's not the beginning.
你得再往前回忆一点 到靠上去那部分
You got to go back further, to the lean-in.
我故事正讲到一半呢
I'm in the middle of a story here.
什么靠上去
What lean-in?
-我不是告诉你了吗 -没有啊
- I thought I told you. - ?No.
这种事我怎么可能忘啊
?I would've remembered the lean-in.
先生们 你们...
Gentlemen, you, uh,
要不要向我解释一下 到底什么是靠上去
you want to fill me in here? What exactly is a lean-in?
介意让我先说吗
Do you mind?
我们这儿新来了一位副地检
Well, there's this new deputy D.A.
我们一起调查了几起案件
We've been on a bunch of cases together,
工作得特别辛苦 通宵达旦
working really hard, burning the midnight oil.
-不 你听我说 -科尔 你疯了
- No, hear me out. - Cole, you are crazy.
-这部电影真挺好的 -你得看医生了
- It's a solid movie. - You need a doctor.
-它是被严重低估了 -有病得治
- It's super underrated. - You need help.
科尔 这个星球上就没有人认为《虎胆龙威2》
Cole, no one on the planet likes Die Hard 2
-比《虎胆龙威1》好看 -可我就是
- better than Die Hard one. ?- Well, I do.
那部电影我是和我妈一起看的
I saw that movie with my mom
当时她在德勒斯登执行任务
when she was on assignment in Dresden.
那天是我生日 我谁也不认识
It was my birthday, I didn't know anybody,
她就让我逃了学
so she let me play hooky.
虽然很蠢 但我从小就想成为约翰·麦克莱恩
It's dumb, but I grew up wanting to be John McClane.
你现在也算是吧
Well, you kind of are.
你妈妈现在住在哪里
So where does Mama Cole live now?
她很久以前就已经过世了
Actually, she died a long time ago.
我...我很抱歉
Oh, I... I'm so sorry.
我...我不知道
I-I didn't know.
她以前不会也是...
She wasn't also in the...
中情局的吗 不 她是摄影记者
CIA? No. Photojournalist.
酷 你们两个很亲吧
Oh, badass. So you guys were close?
是啊 特别亲
Yeah, very.
那么久以来都是我和她相依为命
It was the two of us for so long.
她比所有人都要了解我
She knew me better than anyone.
参议员呢
How 'bout the senator?
你们关系如何
Are you guys close?
一言难尽吧
Let's just say it's complicated.
但她这周会来
But she is in town this week.
来看女儿 挺好的
Visiting her daughter. - That's nice.
如果是这样就好了
That would be nice.
可她是因为发起了一个大型气候法案
No, she's sponsoring a big climate bill,
要来这里参加峰会 进行发言
so she's here to speak at a summit.
顶多就是顺道来看看我
I'm just an afterthought.
总比看都不看要好
After is better than none.
那可不一定
Mm, not always.
她是想来看看我整天都做些什么
She wants to come here to see what I do all day.
我觉得她只是想和警♥察♥合个影
I think she just wants a photo op with a cop.
-我乐意效劳 -不行
- I'm happy to oblige. - ?No.
没门 我才不会让你接近我妈
No way. You're not going anywhere near my mother.
我很讨妈妈们的欢心的
Mothers love me.
你能讨得所有人的欢心 科尔
Everyone likes you, Cole.
你很讨人喜欢
You're very likeable.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我只是想拿泰式炒面
Oh, I was just, I was reaching for the pad kee mao.
就在你后面
It's right behind you.
科尔 你靠上来了
Cole, you were leaning in.
不 我没有
No. I wasn't.
我能看得出来 你刚刚就是靠上来了
I know a lean-in when I see one. That was a lean-in.
艾丽卡 我向你保证 我是想拿...
Erica, I promise you. I was reaching for the...
泰式炒面 你说过了 你这跑题也跑太远了吧
Pad kee mao, you said. Uh, this is wildly off-topic.
我得把背景解释清楚啊
It's important for context.
-后面发生了什么 -什么也没发生
- So what happened next? - ?Nothing.
她假装接电♥话♥ 然后离开了房♥间
She pretended to get a phone call and then she left the room.
行吧 但是坦白说
Right, but between us,
你是因为被拒绝了所以在强装镇定...
you're just playing it cool 'cause you got rejected, but...
我没有被拒绝 因为我根本没有靠上去
I wasn't rejected because I wasn't leaning in.
说案子
The case.
你们说这和案子有关
You said this was about the case.
马上就说到了 天哪 放松点 老兄
I was getting to that. Geez, relax, buddy.
这样才能多活两年
You'll live longer.
贝利
Hey, Bailey.
有什么发现吗
What do we got?
受害者身份不明 没有身份证件
Victim's a John Doe. No ID.
这辆车于两天前因失窃而被上报
Car reported stolen two days ago.
仪表盘上是可♥卡♥因♥吗
Is that cocaine on the dash?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表