剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
去年复活节 我和莱尔去了洛杉矶
I went out to LA with Lyle last Easter.
他还帮我准备了一下
He actually prepped me.
我和莱尔随意地聊了聊
Lyle and me kicked around ideas,
说到摇滚乐团在大学里的巡回演出
like a college circuit for rock bands.
别跟他说这个
Don't tell him that.
他了解音乐界
He knows the music business.
他经营美国广播唱片公♥司♥
He ran RCA.
给他一份计划 比如商业计划
And give him a plan, like a business plan.
小姐
Miss.
我的杯子已经空了十分钟了
My glass has been sitting here empty for the last ten minutes.
我爸总是跟服务员过不去
My dad always gives waitresses a hard time.
我爸也是 总是和所有人过不去
Yeah, my dad gives everybody a hard time.
你妈呢
What about your mom?
她会不会对你宽容点
Does she cut you any slack?
你别跟任何人说
Look, you can't repeat this to anybody.
我爸有过一次婚外情 深深地伤害了我妈
My dad had an affair that really hurt her.
她快成一个废人了
She's turning into a basket case.
就冲他做的这些事 我都想杀了他
I could kill him for what he's doing.
我没当回事
I didn't make a big deal.
大家不都这么说吗
People say that all the time, right?
这不 他刚刚还在说
Like, he'd just been saying
他爸是个多么厉害的人呢
what a great guy his dad was.
他公♥司♥的人说
People at his work said
你弟弟对人很苛刻
your brother could be demanding.
你有注意到这样的情况吗
Did you ever see that kind of behavior?
何塞对他手下的人要求很高
Jose had high standards for the people who worked for him.
像要求自己一样要求别人
The same standards he had for himself.
那他对家人怎么样呢
What about at home with his family?
也是要求很高吗
High standards there too?
对莱尔和埃里克没有娇生惯养
My brother didn't coddle Lyle and Erik,
如果你是想问这个的话
if that's what you mean.
埃里克起床了吗
Is Erik up?
埃里克昨晚在这儿睡的
Erik slept over last night.
莱尔 你姑妈去叫埃里克起床
Lyle, why don't you come talk to us
不如你来跟我们聊天吧
while your aunt gets Erik out of bed?
《蜘蛛侠》电影票的票根
The ticket stubs for "Batman"?
我不知道在哪 除非是落在车上了
Uh, I don't know where, unless they're in the car.
埃里克的车 那辆福特护卫者吗
Erik's car, the Ford Escort?
是的
That one.
那是你在追悼会之后买♥♥的手表吗
Is that one of the watches you bought after the memorial?
是在那之前
Before the memorial.
其实就是一种反应 对这一切的反应而已
You know, that was sort of a reaction, to everything.
是吧
Right.
我和埃里克担心 我们觉得毫无关系的事情
Erik and I are concerned that things we think are unrelated--
不想让他们传到媒体那儿
we'd rather they not get out to the press.
反正不会从我们这儿传出去
Nothing's getting out to the press from us.
我读到一篇文章 说我爸
I read an article that said my dad was shot
从一米外被射击了八次
eight times from 3 feet away.
然后我奶奶读到了
Then my grandmother reads this--
是从验尸官那边传出去的 不是我们
That's from the coroner, not us.
说是什么有组织犯罪
Like this stuff about organized crime?
和这种事情联♥系♥起来
That's the worst thing my dad could imagine,
大概是我爸能想到最糟糕的事了
to be associated with that.
除非有证据 不然我是不会相信的
I won't believe it until I see something.
我也是
Well, that makes two of us.
-我们不是来抓你的 -好
- We're not here to nail you. - Yeah.
人们觉得警♥察♥都是混♥蛋♥
People think police are jerks.
通常是的 不过
Generally we are, but...
我们不会这么对你
we're not gonna be with you.
有个问题我一直想问
I--I have a question that I've wanting to ask.
如果我从我父母的房♥间找到了一把枪
If I would have gotten a gun from my parents' bedroom
并拿着它走出去
and--and walked out of the house with it--
我脑子不清楚的时候
which maybe I would've done
或许真的会这么做
if I was in a different state of mind--
警♥察♥会怎么做
what would the police have done?
让你把枪放下
Told you to drop the gun.
不是直接射杀
Not just shot and killed me?
莱尔报♥警♥了就不会
Not after the 911 call from Lyle.
不过一般来说
But normally that's a pretty good way of
这是找死的好办法
getting yourself killed.
你想伤害你自己吗 埃里克
You thinking about hurting yourself, Erik?
不 不
No, no.
不 我只是好奇而已
No, I was just curious.
-好吧 -对
- Right. - Yeah.
你们跟杰瑞·奥齐尔谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Jerry Oziel?
他是个心理医生
He's a psychiatrist.
没有 名字都没听过
No, we never heard that name.
卡拉巴萨斯那件事之后我就开始见他
I had to see him after the Calabasas thing.
他跟我父母见过很多次
He--he had many meetings with my parents.
他应该能帮到你们
He'd be able to help you.
他需要你的允许才能跟我们谈话
Well, you'd have to give him permission to talk to us
因为有医患保密协定 但
because there's a doctor-patient confidentiality, but...
好吧 好的
Oh, okay. Yeah.
埃里克
Erik.
我们得去见杰米和凯莉了
We got to go meet Jamie and Kelly.
好的
Right.
对了
Oh, hey.
在洛杉矶别戴着那个
Don't wear that while you're in LA.
可能会被偷的
Someone might steal it.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
坏人就在周围转悠
Bad guys have been driving around,
跟踪别人回家 抢走他们的劳力士
following people home, and robbing their Rolexes,
再拿去卖♥♥2500美金
selling them for $2,500.
是吗
Yeah?
哪里可以把我的也卖♥♥2500美金
Where can I sell mine for $2,500?
埃里克 别忘了给医生打电♥话♥
Erik, don't forget to call that doctor.
不 你告诉那两个孩子他们不是嫌犯
No, you told the boys they weren't suspects,
汽车旅馆
我说如果他们成了嫌犯让你通知我
and I asked you to notify me if they became suspects.
现在我却在一份电♥话♥记录查询申请中
And now I find out you named them as suspects
发现你把他们列为了嫌犯
in a warrant application for phone records.
你骗我 警探
You lied, Detective.
之后所有见面都必须有我在场
No more interviews except through me.
进
Yeah?
刚被夏勒夫狠狠批了一顿
Just got my wee-wee slapped by Chaleff.
你肯定是活该
Well, I'm sure you deserved it.
这里有打给一个格伦·史蒂文斯的记录
Records show calls to a Glenn Stevens.
他和莱尔住一个寝室
He lived in the dorm with Lyle.
莱尔在谋杀案后第二天给他打了两个电♥话♥
Lyle called him twice the day after the murders.
过失杀人已经算很轻了 罗伯托
Manslaughter is a good deal, Roberto.
我们可以让这个陪审团无法裁决
We hung this jury,
但谁知道换一个会怎么样呢
but who knows what the next one's gonna do?
好吧 莱斯丽小姐
Okay, Miss Leslie.
我像信任家人一样信任你
I trust you like family.
我会接受这个协议的
I'll take the deal.
这就对了
Good boy.
你这个不择手段的律师
Ho, ho, the shyster lawyer.
艾布拉森你知道吗 我仍觉得该杀了你
You know, Abramson, I still think I should kill you.
是你吗 威利
Ah, that you, Willy?
见到你总是很高兴 伙计
It's always a delight to see you, pal.
-我也是 金发姑娘 -以前的委托人
- Yeah, you too, Goldilocks. - Former client.
美国童话《金发姑娘和三只熊》角色
讲的是凡事必须有度 不能超越极限
以前每天都威胁我如果赢不了就杀了我
Threatened to kill me every day if I didn't win his trial.
我让陪审团无法裁决 他无罪释放了
I got him a hung jury. He walked.
他好像不怎么感激你
Well, he doesn't sound grateful.
我不觉得愧疚 我尽力了
I'm not sorry. I did my job.
普林斯顿大学
1989年9月18日
我们不骗你 格伦
We're not gonna BS you, Glenn.
莱尔和埃里克是嫌犯
Lyle and Erik are suspects.
不是亲自动的手 但可能是买♥♥凶杀人
Not triggermen, but maybe they ordered a hit.
莱尔总是跟我说
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表