剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
本剧根据真实事件改编
部分情节和人物有所增改
法律与秩序真实重案
梅内德斯兄弟谋杀案
第一季第八集
我们看过了所有证据
We went over all the evidence,
但就是无法统一意见
but we just couldn't reach a consensus.
我们彻底陷入了僵局
We're at a complete deadlock.
那我不得不宣布此次审判无效
Then I have no choice but to declare a mistrial.
民众对我们的信心正在流失
The public is losing faith in us.
我决定不让你办这件案子了
I'm taking you off the case.
大卫会接手重审
David will handle the retrial.
莱斯丽 我不能再上庭了
Leslie, I can't do another trial.
过去四年里 我女儿变化很大
My daughter has changed so much in the last four years,
我觉得我错过了很多
and I feel like I've missed it all.
我今晚接到了三通电♥话♥
I have three calls tonight.
好 我帮你拨过去
Right. I'll connect you.
谢谢你 诺尔玛
Thanks, Norma.
法官阁下 我们提出动议
Your Honor, our motion to exclude testimony
不考虑关于梅内德斯家族史的证言
about the Menendez family history is before you.
你的动议被批准了
Your motion is granted.
您不能这样做
You can't do that.
我的辩护基础就是危险的迫近
My defense is built on imminent fear.
休庭
We're adjourned.
乖孩子
Good boy.
妈妈最爱你了
Mommy loves you so much.
我的天 看起来越恶心的食物
Boy, the grosser it looks,
他越喜欢
the more he loves it.
深合我心
Man after my own heart.
今晚 一通电♥话♥
Tonight, a call that...
或许能将梅内德斯兄弟定罪
may turn Menendez into a convicted murderer.
等等 调大声点
Oh wait, turn that up.
来自弗吉尼亚州福尔斯彻奇的玛莎·谢尔顿
Martha Shelton of Falls Church, Virginia
是莱尔·梅内德斯过去一年的电♥话♥朋友
has been Lyle Menendez's phone pal for the last year.
谢尔顿记录了这些通话
Shelton recorded those calls,
她声称 通话内容
and what she claims is on those tapes
可能会将莱尔·梅内德斯送上电椅
could send Lyle Menendez to the death chamber.
莱尔说 他们已经哄骗了半个陪审团
Lyle told me that we had half the jury snowed,
只需哄骗剩下半个就行了
and now we just have to snow the other half.
真不敢相信
Oh, I don't believe this.
他说他弟弟埃里克是个懦夫
He called his brother, Erik, a weakling,
只会对着书架开枪
who only shot up a bookcase.
-你认识这个女的吗 -听说过她
- Do you know this woman? - I know of her.
她为莱尔的辩护筹集资金
She raised money for Lyle's defense.
根据权威部门
...by the authorities.
陪审团绝不会意见不统一的
The jury never would've come back hung.
莱尔 希望你罪有应得
Lyle, I hope you get what you deserve.
我没说过那些话
I never said any of that.
可能是说过有一半陪审团向着我们
Maybe I said we showed half the jury,
但仅此而已
but that's all.
这女人说她有录音带
This woman says she has tapes.
莱尔 如果你跟她说过
Lyle, if there is any chance that you told her something
可能会伤害到你和埃里克的事
that could hurt you or Erik,
你得告诉我们
you must tell us now.
她只是气我没给她钱
She's just mad because I didn't send money
让她来看我
for her to come visit me.
玛莎·谢尔顿
Martha Shelton?
我是市检察院的斯蒂芬·卡洛斯
I'm Steven Calos from the city prosecutor's office.
这些先生们来自洛杉矶 他们有搜查
These gentlemen are from Los Angeles and they have
你与莱尔·梅内德斯通话记录的搜查令
a search warrant for some tape recordings of Lyle Menendez.
他们在储存箱里发现了三份录音
They found three tapes in the storage bin.
我听说里面有玛莎和莱尔的通话记录
My source says they contain calls between Martha and Lyle,
还有和你的
and with you.
狡猾的鼠辈
Oh, that sneaky little mouse.
这个鼠辈有犯罪记录
Well, that little mouse has a record.
她在弗吉尼亚监狱服过刑
She served time at the Virginia State Penitentiary
因为支票诈骗
for check fraud.
康恩先生拒绝告诉我们
Mr. Conn refuses to supply us
他们在谢尔顿女士那里发现了什么
any discovery about Ms. Shelton.
连录音带的文字记录也不给
Not even a transcript of the tapes they seized.
甚至是否把谢尔顿女士列为证人
He's even being cute about whether he plans
他都含糊其辞
to call Ms. Shelton as a witness.
康恩先生 你就直说吧
Mr. Conn, cards on the table.
她到底是不是证人
Is she going to be a witness or not?
艾布拉森女士 你只能与我对话
Ms. Abramson, you will address your comments to me.
康恩先生 检方是否要将
Mr. Conn, is the prosecution planning
谢尔顿女士列为证人
on calling Ms. Shelton as a witness?
现在没有 法官阁下
At this point, no, Your Honor,
但这起案件还在调查
but this is an ongoing investigation.
看见没 含糊其辞
See? Right there. He's being cute.
如果他承认打算把这个诈骗犯
If he admits he plans on calling this fraud artist
当做证人 那他就得让我们知道录音带内容
as a witness, he needs to let us hear what's on those tapes.
法官阁下 法律很明确
Your Honor, there's law,
而艾布拉森女士还在巧言辞令
and then there's Ms. Abramson's rhetoric.
辩方把所有人都认为是证人
Council for the defense labels everyone a witness.
法官阁下 或许你该听听录音带
Your Honor, perhaps you should review the tapes
告诉我们内容是什么
and tell us what's on them.
康恩先生 我命令你上交录音带以供审查
Mr. Conn, I order you to turn over the tapes for my review.
休庭
We're adjourned.
录音带一文不值
The tapes are a bust.
没什么有价值的信息 只是闲谈
There's nothing relevant on them, just gossip.
没有关于哄骗陪审团的内容
Nothing about snowing half the jury.
玛莎只是在吹牛
Martha's been blowing smoke.
或许她对我们还有隐瞒
Maybe she's holding out on us.
你再去一趟 带上逮捕令
You're getting back on a plane with an arrest warrant.
那样她就会懂了
That'll smart her up.
警方以妨碍案件调查逮捕了我
The police arrested me for obstructing their case.
他们想让我凭空编造一些
They wanted me to pull something out of the air
能帮到他们的东西 但抱歉了 我没有
that'll help them-- Well, I'm sorry, I don't have anything.
关于那个"哄骗了陪审团"的说法
The thing about "Snow the jury"--
莱尔就是开玩笑而已
Lyle was just joking around.
莱尔没在杀人的时候
You know, when Lyle's not murdering people,
还是挺可爱的
he's a pretty likeable guy.
她的短暂出名时间就这么结束了
So ends her 15 minutes.
像她这样的还有很多
Well, there's plenty more where she came from.
莱尔和埃里克有几十个笔友和话友
Lyle and Erik have dozens of pen pals and phone pals.
他们中任何一个都可能搞砸我们的计划
Any one of them could blow up in our face.
我不想再看到任何惊喜了
I don't want any more surprises.
我不可能记得交谈过的每个人
I don't remember everyone I talk to.
大部分都只打过一个电♥话♥
Mostly it was one call
感谢他们能想着我和埃里克
to thank them for thinking of me and Erik.
那你定期通话的那些呢
And the ones you talk to regularly?
诺尔玛·诺维丽有他们的号♥码
Norma Novelli has their numbers.
她就是我的电♥话♥总机
She's my switchboard.
我打给她 她给我安排长途电♥话♥
I call her and she places the long distance calls.
我认真对待的只有一个人
There's only one person I'm serious with.
安娜
Anna.
安娜是谁
Who is Anna?
安娜·埃里克松
Anna Eriksson.
我们订婚了 这是秘密
We're engaged. It's a secret.
无论发生什么我们都会结婚的
We're gonna get married no matter what happens.
那恭喜了
Well, congratulations.
玛莎的事我提醒过莱尔了
I warned Lyle about Martha.
她不过就是社会垃圾
She's just common trash,
妄图在她俗气的生活中找到一点乐趣
looking for a little glitter in her tawdry life.
你偷听过他的电♥话♥吗
You ever listen in on his calls?
没有
No.
我要是那样就不值得信任了
Wouldn't be a trustworthy person if I did.
但有时那些女孩会打给我
But sometimes the girls call me
让我帮忙联♥系♥莱尔
to put them in touch with Lyle.
我会剔除那些麻烦的人
I screen out the troublesome ones.
你是把关人啊 谢谢
Keeper of the gate. Thank you.
我一生只做了两件事
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表