剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
I mean, I did it, but it's not who I am.
我知道 我只是
Part of me knows that. I just--
我忘不了
I can't forget.
没关系 诺艾尔 我理解
It's okay, Noelle. I understand.
我希望你最后一切都好 埃里克
I hope everything turns out well for you, Erik.
我真是太傻了 才会那样和奥齐尔说话
It was so stupid of me to say that to Oziel.
我没有恐吓他
I wasn't threatening him,
可我有时候说话像我爸爸
but sometimes I say things like my dad.
我只是不敢相信埃里克告诉了他
I just couldn't believe Erik told him.
我爱我弟弟 所有这一切
I love my brother, and this all started
都是从我想保护他开始
because I was trying to protect him.
保护他不受你父亲伤害
From your father.
是的 他告诉我爸爸还在对他做那种事
Yes. He told me Dad was still doing that stuff to him.
我不知道
I d--I didn't know. I--
他是那么聪明的一个人
And he was such an intelligent man.
他是个伟大的人
He was--he was a great man.
为什么就不能停手呢
Why couldn't he just stop it?
埃里克和你说完 你做了什么
When Erik told you, what did you do?
我去和爸爸对峙
I confronted Dad,
然后事情就变得一发不可收拾
and then things just went crazy.
我们知道他们会杀了我们
We knew they were gonna kill us.
爸爸总是威胁说
Dad always threatened that--
他可以杀了我们 再组建个家庭
that he could kill us and get a new family.
他楼上有枪 他能够做到
He had guns upstairs. He was capable of that.
但我之前一直确信
But I thought for sure
在埃里克十二岁时 我找过他之后
after I confronted him when Erik was 12,
他就不再伤害埃里克了
he stopped hurting him,
因为他差不多就是在我那个年纪时
because that's about how old I was
不再猥亵我的
when he stopped molesting me.
一切都在那之后开始
And it all came out after that.
虐待从莱尔六岁时开始
The abuse started when Lyle was six
十岁结束
and ended when he was 10,
之后何塞把他所有的注意力转向了埃里克
and then Jose turned all of his attention to Erik.
十一年后 他杀了他父亲
And 11 years later, he kills his father.
十一年的伤使他的愤怒与日俱增
Eleven years of scar tissue building up over his anger.
就像穹形火山
It's like a volcano dome
形成于沸腾的岩浆上
building up over boiling lava.
有一天 火山爆发了
One day, that volcano blows its top.
他一直还在说
And yet he keeps saying
他父亲有多伟大
what a great man his father was.
没错 他把他的施虐人理想化了
Right, he's idealizing his abuser.
这是当受害者与其施虐者
It's a coping mechanism when the victim
处于持续关系中的一种应对机制
is in an ongoing relationship with his abuser.
我是说 在很多方面 他...
I mean, in many ways, he's--
他在效仿他爸爸
he's patterned himself after his dad.
莱尔说
Lyle said
他觉得他父母会杀了他们
he thought his parents would kill them,
埃里克也说了同样的话
and Erik said the same thing.
你相信他们吗
Do you believe them?
我相信他们真的认为
I believe they genuinely thought
他们性命堪忧
their lives were in danger.
被长♥期♥虐待的受害者
Long-term abuse victims
通常对最微不足道的威胁
are often hypervigilant
都会高度警觉
to the smallest threat.
他们会在心中放大威胁
They exaggerate them in their own minds.
谢谢 琼恩
Thanks, Jon.
那么现在最后一环我们也有了
So now we have our last piece.
你怎么想
What are you thinking?
防卫过当
Imperfect self-defense.
这些男孩从六岁开始被虐待
These boys were abused from the age of six.
他们的成长过程中
They grew up with
毫无被父母保护的认知
no sense of feeling protected by their parents.
小同性恋才会这样做
This is what a little faggot does.
被打得服服帖帖
Beaten into submission...
害怕我
Fear me.
被吓得保守秘密
Terrified into keeping secrets,
变♥态♥的秘密
sick secrets.
错 我会怎么做
Wrong! What will I do?
-你会杀了我 -没错
- You'll kill me. - That's right.
当他们终于勇敢面对父母
When they finally stood up to their parents
威胁要说出那些秘密时
and threatened to spill those secrets,
过去的一切使他们相信
they were made to believe
他们的父母会杀了他们
that their parents would kill them.
真切
A genuine
但不理智地相信
but unreasonable belief
他们的生命
that their lives
即将面临危险
were in imminent danger.
所以他们出于自卫射杀了他们的父母吗
So they shot their parents in self-defense?
防卫过当
Imperfect self-defense?
我相信了
I believe that.
你呢
Do you?
相信
Yes.
那你相信他们吗 虐待的事
And do you believe them? The abuse?
是的 我相信他们
Yes, I believe them.
我相信咱们的案子
I believe in our case.
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表