剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
Not that I'm against the death penalty,
只是那些开脱罪责的话
but all that mitigation.
什么 你信那些话吗
Really? You buy that?
我是说 精神虐待 没问题 但性♥虐♥待
I mean, the mental abuse, sure, but the sex abuse?
我知道 但那些照片
I know, but those pictures.
如果你找到任何有类似照片的人
I mean, you know what you'd do if you found someone
你会怎么做
with pictures like those.
你会逮捕他们
You'd arrest them.
是啊 那些照片
Yeah, those pictures.
但杀掉父母肯定不对
It can't be right to kill your parents.
就是不对
It just can't.
肯定有其它办法
There had to be another way.
凡奈斯法♥院♥
1996年4月17日
请被告起立
Will the defendants rise?
陪审团认为埃里克·盖伦·梅内德斯
We, the jury, having found Erik Galen Menendez
和约瑟夫·莱尔·梅内德斯
and Joseph Lyle Menendez,
犯有特殊情况下的一级谋杀罪
guilty of first-degree murder with special circumstances,
决定判处终身监禁 不得假释
fix the penalty at life in prison without parole.
陪审团的女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
谢谢你们的服务
thank you for your service.
休庭
Court is adjourned.
我们会提起诉讼 我们会上诉
We will file for a new trial. We'll appeal.
这不是道路的终点
This is not the end of the road.
不 没关系 莱斯丽
No, it's okay, Leslie.
现在我们知道前方是什么了
Now we know what's ahead.
我们可以接受
And we're okay with it.
比之前在家的情况好多了
It's better than it was before at home.
真的好多了
It really is better.
我只想请求你打个电♥话♥
All I am asking for is a call from you
让他们延迟十五分钟再入狱
to delay their transport back to prison for 15 minutes.
为什么
Why?
这样莱尔就能让埃里克当伴郎
So Lyle can marry his fiancée
迎娶他的未婚妻了
with Erik as his best man.
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
不 我有一位法官愿意证婚
No, I have a judge lined up to perform the service.
我们可以用一间空审判室
We can use an empty court room--
绝不可能
Out of the question.
你的当事人除了监狱哪儿都去不了
Your clients aren't going anywhere except prison.
韦斯伯格法官 你内心难道如此憎恨
Judge Weisberg, is your heart so full of malice
这两个男孩 就连这点仁慈
towards these boys that there isn't room
都装不下吗
for even this small kindness?
你是在指责我有偏见吗
Are you accusing me of bias?
出去
Get out.
离开我的办公室
Get out of my chambers.
我们很多人觉得
Many of us felt that if we had heard
如果在庭审期间就得知家族史
about the family history during the trial,
我们绝不会以一级谋杀给他们定罪
we never would've convicted them of first-degree murder.
韦斯伯格法官展现出了非凡的耐心
Judge Weisberg showed remarkable patience.
这是正义的胜利 谢谢
This is a victory for justice. Thank you.
布朗法官同意在我办公室和我们见面
Judge Brown agreed to meet us at my office, okay?
-我们会让你们成婚的 安娜 -谢谢
- We will get you married, Anna. - Thank you.
我去去就来
I'll be back.
莱斯丽
Leslie.
我想代表我的家族
I wanted to thank you on behalf of the family
向你所做的一切表示感谢
for everything that you have done.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我觉得我做得并不够
I, uh, don't feel I did enough.
我想问问你 玛塔
I wanted to ask you, Marta.
你是唯一一个从没怀疑过
You were the only one who never doubted
兄弟俩性♥虐♥待事的人
the boys about the sex abuse.
这是为什么
Why is that?
我要告诉你的事你永远不能告诉任何人
You can never tell anybody what I'm about to tell you.
只要我母亲还活着就不行
Not as long as my mother is alive.
在何塞五岁时
When Jose was five,
我父亲去长途旅行
my father would go on long trips
我母亲非常寂寞
and my mother was very lonely.
她会带何塞到她床上
She would take Jose into her bed
让他为她做一些事
and make him do things to her.
性事
Sexual things.
所以我从不怀疑何塞会对他儿子做相同的事
That's why I never doubted that Jose did the same to his sons.
这病是我母亲传给他的
It's a sickness that my mother gave to him.
我 莱尔·梅内德斯
I, Lyle Menendez,
愿你 安娜 做我的妻子
take you, Anna, to be my wife,
爱你珍惜你 无论顺境还是逆境
to have and to hold, for better or worse,
贫穷还是富有 健康还是疾病
for richer or poorer, in sickness and health,
至死不渝
until death do us part.
我 安娜·埃里克松
I, Anna Eriksson,
愿你 莱尔 做我的丈夫
take you, Lyle, to be my husband,
爱你珍惜你 无论顺境还是逆境
to have and to hold, for better or worse,
贫穷还是富有 健康还是疾病
for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health,
至死不渝
till death do us part.
安娜 你做出了如此大的牺牲
Anna, you made such incredible sacrifices.
我爱你
I adore you.
我现在宣布你们成为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
你们可以在想象中亲吻彼此
You may kiss each other in your mind's eye.
莱尔 亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
Lyle, sweetie, how are you feeling?
这是我一生中最美好的一天
It's the best day of my life.
我会去下一站见你
I'll see you in the next place.
埃里克 你听到这一切了吗
Erik, did you hear everything?
听到了 特里姑妈
Yes, Aunt Terry.
很高兴你在那里
I'm so glad you're there.
莱尔
Lyle...
再见 莱尔
Adios, Lyle.
再见 弟弟
Bye, little brother.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 各位
I'll see you guys.
不是吧 各位 在我家门口
Really, guys? Outside my house?
就几个问题 莱斯丽
Just a couple of questions, Leslie.
审判结束了 你现在感觉如何
How do you feel now that the trial is over?
对我来说永远不会结束
It'll never be over for me,
因为我永远不会和埃里克还有莱尔
'cause I will never sever ties with Erik and Lyle
或是他们的家人断绝联♥系♥
or their family.
法庭部分结束了 但人性部分还在继续
The legal part is over, but the human part continues.
你真的会退休吗
Is it true you'll be retiring?
也许吧
Might be.
你会做什么
What are you going to do?
花点时间陪我丈夫
Spend some time with my husband
还有我可爱的小儿子
and my lovely little boy.
也许开家玩具店
Maybe open a toy store.
好了 就这样了 再见
Okay, that's it. Bye-bye.
-玩具店 -莱斯丽
- A toy store? - Leslie!
你有其他可以告诉我们的吗
Is there anything else you can tell us?
别这样 各位 这是家庭时间
Come on, guys, it's family time.
"再见"这个词你们有哪点不懂吗
What part of farewell don't you understand?
莱斯丽·艾布拉森从司法界退休
并在一家玩具店工作了一段时间
她很快在几件备受关注的案件中
作为一名"谋杀案律师"回归法庭
巴瑞·莱文被诊断为戈谢病
一种罕见的使人虚弱的血液疾病
他于2001年去世
加利福尼亚监狱管理部
埃里克和莱尔·梅内德斯的上诉维持了原判
他们分别在加州两所不同的监狱服无期徒刑
1996年以来他们尚未见过彼此
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表