剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
本剧根据真实事件改编
部分情节和人物有所增改
法律与秩序真实重案
梅内德斯兄弟谋杀案
第一季第一集
-比弗利山紧急电♥话♥ -是 是的
- Beverly Hills Emergency. - Uh, yeah, yes, please.
比弗利山
怎么了
What's the problem?
怎么了 怎么了
What's the problem? What's the problem?
-有人杀了我父母 -你说什么
- Somebody killed my parents. - Pardon me?
-有人杀了我父母 -什么
- Somebody killed my parents. - What?
谁杀的 他们还在那吗
Who? Are they still there?
那些人...
The people who--
不 不 不
Oh, no, no.
他们中枪了
They were shot?
是 但我没看到过程
Yeah, I didn't see it.
我这有个情绪失控的人在线
I have a hysterical person on.
正在试图问出更多信息
I'm trying to get anything further.
但我听不懂他们在说什么
I don't know what they're saying.
榆树路 卡梅丽塔路
路口注意停车
-凶手还在现场吗 -我不知道
- Is the person still there? - Uh, I don't know...
发生了什么 已经派警♥察♥过去了
What happened? We have units en route.
-发生了什么 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
-枪击是怎么uf8f5 -我什么都不知道
- The shots... - I don't know anything--
1989年8月21日
凌晨2点38分
我刚到家
I just came home.
你到家发现谁中枪了
You came home and found who shot?
-我妈妈和我爸爸 -他们在床上吗
- My mom and my dad. - Were they in bed?
不在
No.
你知道他们还在房♥子里吗
Do you know if they're still in the house?
开枪的人
The people that did the shooting?
局长说死者有二个人
Chief said this was a double header.
何塞·梅内德斯和凯蒂·梅内德斯
Jose and Kitty Menendez.
邻居在十点左右听到响声
Neighbors heard pops around 10.
这家的儿子莱尔和埃里克回家后
The sons, Lyle and Erik, came home,
发现大门敞开着 警报器被关了
found the gate open and the alarm off.
两个儿子现在在哪里
Where are the sons now?
警官把他们带回局里了
Sarge brought them to the station.
查过这些豪车的车牌了吗
Did you run the plates on these yachts?
那辆阿尔法·罗密欧是莱尔的
The Alpha's Lyle's.
这辆梅赛德斯登记在丈夫名下
This Mercedes is registered to Mr. Menendez.
还有一辆是暂借的
The other is a loaner
车辆在保养时
4S店会出借一辆临时代步的车
因为妻子的劳斯莱斯在保养
while his wife's Rolls is being serviced.
还能暂借梅赛德斯
Mercedes loaner.
我老婆去保养车辆只能拿到一张公交车票
My wife take the car in for service, she gets a bus ticket.
用的散♥弹♥枪♥
Shotgun.
找到了多少弹壳
How many shells recovered?
一个都没有 凶手全捡走了
None--shooter picked them up.
这倒是很少见
That's different.
我从普林斯顿回家之后
Well, I usually stay in the guesthouse out back
一般都住在后面的客房♥里
when I'm home from Princeton.
-你大几了 -大二
- What year are you there? - Sophomore.
本来我九月份就会回学校的
I'm supposed to go back in September.
约瑟夫·莱尔·梅内德斯
Joseph Lyle Menendez.
以你父亲的名字命名的
You're named after your father.
是的
Yes.
但大家都叫我莱尔
But I go by Lyle.
你和埃里克今晚有安排吗
So you and Erik had plans for tonight?
有 去看电影 然后去见我朋友
Yeah--to go see a movie and then meet up with my friend
佩里 佩里·伯曼
Perry--Perry Berman.
那你父母呢
And what about your parents?
他们就待在家里看电视
They just stayed in, watched TV.
今天是周日
It's Sunday.
我们去世纪城看了电影
Yeah, and we went to the movies in Century City.
《蝙蝠侠》
We saw "Batman."
我们本来没打算出门的 你知道吗
We weren't even gonna go out, you know?
我们不是
It wasn't the plan
周日一定要出门的
where we always go out on Sundays.
我们就该待在家里
We should have just stayed in.
老天 我看到到处都是烟和血
Oh, God, I saw smoke and blood everywhere.
爸爸怎么会让这种事发生的
How could Dad let it happen?
没事了 埃里克
It's all right, Erik.
看完电影之后你们去了哪里
Now, after the movies, you went where?
去圣莫尼卡市中心一个品酒会
The civic center in Santa Monica to meet a friend, Perry,
见一个朋友 佩里
at this wine tasting thing.
我们没找到他
We couldn't find him,
所以莱尔从家里给他打了电♥话♥
so Lyle called him at home.
我有点生气
I was, you know, a little bit upset.
我让他到比弗利山的
I told him to meet us in Beverly Hills
芝士蛋糕工厂碰头
at the Cheesecake Factory.
那你怎么会回家
How come you went by the house?
去拿身份证
To pick up this ID
万一埃里克要去酒吧可以用上
that Erik had in case he had to get into a bar.
不过他不喝酒 他是打网球的
But he doesn't drink--plays tennis.
莱尔 你有什么能帮助我们破案的线索吗
Lyle, do you have any ideas on this, to help us solve it?
我爸的那家电影公♥司♥
Well, this movie company my father owns now
他回家跟我们说的那些事
the stories he brings home,
那群人真的很混♥蛋♥
these are a real seedy group.
他们解雇了一大堆人
They basically just fired a bunch of people.
他是个好人 出生在古巴
He was a great man. He was born in Cuba.
他实现了自己的梦想
He did what he wanted.
我妈在整件事中是最大的悲剧
My mother was the great tragedy in all this.
只有我弟跟我知道这事
Only my brother and I know this,
但她很暴躁 有自杀倾向
but she was very edgy and suicidal.
不过最近稳定多了
She was more stable lately,
但我爸...
but my dad has been...
我一直没机会跟他好好谈谈
I never really got a chance to sit down and talk.
检方想让你们把这个小伙子
The prosecutors want you to send this boy
送进毒气室
to the gas chamber
因为他杀了长年虐待他的父亲
for killing his abusive father.
请扪心自问 究竟谁更值得同情
You have to ask yourselves, is the only good abused child,
这个受尽虐待的孩子 还是已死的人
the only one who deserves our compassion, the dead one?
我的当事人不想死
My client chose not to die.
他杀了他父亲
He shot his father
因为长年累月的恐惧瞬间爆发
because, driven by years of terror,
他害怕父亲会杀了自己
he was afraid his father would kill him.
如果你们判他一级谋杀罪成立
If you convict him now of first-degree murder,
那将是他父亲的最后一击
it will be his father's last act of terror,
而你们就是他父亲的同伙
with you as his accomplice.
十九岁的阿内尔·萨尔瓦蒂拉
19-year-old Arnel Salvatierra
今日以自♥由♥之身走出法庭
walks out of court today a free man
在他谋杀亲父一案上
after a judge gave him probation
法官判其缓刑
for the killing of his father.
陪审团只判定其故意杀人罪成立
The jury found him guilty only of voluntary manslaughter
多亏了莱斯丽·艾布拉森律师
thanks to lawyer
为他争取宽大处理
Leslie Abramson's plea for leniency.
他们出来了 艾布拉森女士
Here they come! Miss Abramson!
莱斯丽 这判决意味着什么
Leslie, what message does this send?
这孩子饱受虐待 身心受损
This was a battered and abused child
判决并不完美
whose judgment was not perfect.
究竟是谁的错 我想陪审团应该想明白了
Whose fault that was, I think the jury figured it out.
接下来打算怎么办 阿内尔
What's next for you, Arnel?
好了各位
Come on, guys.
给我们点空间
Give us some room.
说说吧 莱斯丽
Come on, Leslie.
不想挨揍就赶紧让开
Unless you want my knee in your sack, back off.
你们不能来这里
You can't be on the property.
这是我们家 我们住这儿
This is our house-- we live here.
我们只是来拿自己的东西
We just came to get our stuff.
我是佐勒警探
I'm Detective Zoeller.
负责本案的调查
I'm in charge of the investigation.
你们是莱尔和埃里克吧 请节哀顺变
You must by Lyle and Erik? Sorry for your loss.
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表