剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
Your father's wallet was in his study.
你可以用他的公♥司♥卡
You can use his company card.
我会确保你拿到授权
I'll make sure you're authorized.
弹道检验共计十五枪 但他们分辨不出
Ballistics counted 15 shots, but they can't tell
男性受害者头部的中弹是第一枪
if the headshot on the male victim
还是最后一枪 也不知道中弹时他是站是坐
was first or last or if he was standing or sitting.
取证不会总是顺利
Doesn't always lay out nice and neat.
说得有理
Point taken.
指纹呢
Fingerprints?
只有居住者的指纹
Just folks who live here.
橙县警长有任何诺埃尔·布卢姆
Sheriff County OC have anything on Noel Bloom
或莫里斯·莱维的消息吗
or Morris Levy?
布卢姆没什么大动作
Bloom's got no strong motive.
莱维正因癌症而昏迷
Levy's in a coma rotting from cancer.
这不是有组织犯罪
This isn't organized crime.
职业杀手不会浪费时间捡弹壳
A pro wouldn't waste time picking up spent shells.
埃里克·梅内德斯是不是两年前在硅谷
Wasn't Erik Menendez assaulted by some gang bangers
被黑帮成员骚扰过
in the Valley two years ago?
所以他们搬到比弗利山
So they rolled into Beverly Hills
就为了躲两年前的破事
to settle a two-year-old beef?
费列罗女士 我在这片地区工作十四年了
Ms. Ferrero, I've been working this area 14 years,
每次一有坏事发生
and every time something bad happens here,
比弗利山的好市民们就会说
the good citizens of Beverly Hills say,
"一定是黑帮干的 要么是黑♥手♥党♥
"It's got to be the bangers, or the mob,
或是查理·曼森"
or Charlie Manson."
总是外来的人
Always an outsider,
因为住在比弗利山的没有坏人
'cause nobody bad lives in Beverly Hills.
我知道你在亿万少年俱乐部
I'm familiar with your work
那案子上的功劳 警探
on Billionaire Boys Club, Detective.
向莱纳先生汇报完以后我会打给你的
I'll call you after I brief Mr. Reiner.
这衣服看起来该是这样吗
Is this how it's supposed to look?
是的
Yes.
我们在追悼会上一定要精神一点
We have to look sharp for the memorial.
我们要上台致词的
We'll be onstage speaking.
-这衣服太紧了 -就是这种剪裁
- This feels too tight. - That's the cut.
这件我们要了
We'll take it.
还有我的两件阿玛尼 账记在这上头
And the two Armanis for me. You can put it on this.
金表 就像爸爸的那块
Gold, just like Dad's.
快点 挑一款
Come on, pick one.
不用 我有手表
No, I have a watch.
你那不是手表 只是个玩具
That's not a watch; it's a toy.
这块怎么样
How about this one?
运动型的
The sporty one.
潜航者[劳力士]系列 这是经典款
The Submariner. It's a classic.
他就要这块
He'll take it.
我要这块金表和那块
I'll take the gold and the stainless
表盘上镶钻的钢表
with the diamonds on the dial,
还要两个纯金的钱夹
and two gold money clips.
好的
Okay.
我跟你说过不应该戴这块表
I told you you shouldn't wear that.
只是块手表而已
It's just a watch.
这块金表是你在父母被害四天后买♥♥的
It's a gold watch you bought four days after your parents were killed.
家里人不会理解的
Your family won't understand.
我爸爸会理解的 卡洛斯叔叔别说了
My father would. Please, Uncle Carlos.
今天来的都是爸爸的同事
These are his colleagues.
我代表的是他的形象
I have to represent him.
我是长子
I'm the oldest.
美国导演工会
在我和我的未婚妻杰米订婚后 我父亲
I want to read from a letter my father wrote to me
给我写了一封信 我想给大家念一部分
after I became engaged to my fiance, Jamie.
"家庭是我生命中最重要的部分"
"Family is the most important thing in my life,"
"我希望对你来说也是如此"
"And I hope it will be in yours."
"我们继承了一份特别的遗产"
"We are heirs to a very special heritage."
"一份带着责任的遗产"
"With that comes a responsibility."
"在你前行的人生路上 我希望你"
"I urge you, as you go through life,"
"多想想自己的家人和国家"
"To think of your family and your country."
"我相信你和埃里克都能有所作为"
"I believe you and Erik can make a difference."
"带着荣誉奋斗"
"Work with honor"
"挑战自己 追求卓越"
"and challenge yourself to excellence."
"未来不只是属于那些最聪明的人"
"The future belongs not just to the brightest"
"它也属于那些最坚定的人"
"but also to the most determined."
"爱你们的爸爸"
"Love to you both, Dad."
我父亲相信我
My dad believed in me.
他觉得我可以成为网球冠军
He felt that I could be a tennis champion.
当我灰心丧气的时候
And when I would get discouraged,
他会 他会告诉我
he would...he would tell me
温斯顿·丘吉尔曾经说过
what Winston Churchill said:
永远 永远 永远不要放弃
never, never, never give up.
没事的
It's okay.
莱恩知道会有个妹妹
Laine is thrilled with the idea
-开心死了 -也可能是弟弟
- of having a little sister. - Or brother.
她不觉得我们太老了 不适合带孩子吗
She doesn't think we're too old to be changing diapers?
没有啊
No.
怎么了 你这样想吗
Why? Do you?
不管怎样我十二年前就开始带孩子了
I signed on to this job 12 years ago for better or worse.
再换换尿片我也没问题
I can stand a few poopy diapers.
莱恩说等她从加州艺术学院毕业
Laine said when she's done with Cal Arts,
就回来帮我们
she'll come to our rescue.
我告诉她我们还没找到领养机构呢
I told her we don't have an adoption agency yet.
没事的 宝贝 我们会是很棒的父母
It'll be okay, baby. We'll be terrific parents.
也是 我们又不是没有好榜样
Yeah, not that we had great role models.
反面教材也能学东西
We learned from their bad examples.
今天又准备写谁
Who's in your crosshairs today?
洛杉惯犯遭遇盖茨警长锁喉 束手就擒
Usual suspects living in Los Angeles--Chief Gates. Chokehold.
周一会刊登
It'll run in Monday's edition.
目前还没有嫌疑人
There are no suspects yet.
家庭成员提供了一些他们的看法
Family members offered their own theories.
我哥哥错在买♥♥下了一家
My brother made the mistake of buying a business
被黑♥手♥党♥利用过的企业
that had been used before by the mafia.
当他接手时
When he took over...
《时代周刊》的那些智囊团怎么看
What does the brain trust at “the Time" think?
索布尔和约翰逊认为有黑♥手♥党♥作案的可能
Soble and Johnson think there's something to this mob angle.
他们死后留下两个儿子
Their deaths leave behind two sons,
莱尔·梅内德斯和埃里克·梅内德斯
Lyle and Erik Menendez...
是这两个儿子干的
Those boys did it.
在他们的父母被残忍♥杀害不久后
Seen here attending their parents' memorial service
现身导演工会
at the Directors Guild shortly after
参加父母的追悼会
their parents' brutal slaying.
汤姆 过来看看这个
Hey, Tom, check this out.
百叶窗当晚是坏的
It was broken in the night of,
但正门开着 就会有风进来
but with the front door open, there'd be a draft.
警官
Hey, Sergeant.
怎么了
Yeah.
你询问埃里克·梅内德斯的时候
When you interviewed Erik Menendez,
他有提到过什么枪烟吗
he said something about gun smoke?
他说他和他弟弟到家的时候
Yeah, he saw and smelled gun smoke
看到并闻到了枪烟
when he and his brother came home.
枪击两小时之后吗
Two hours after the shooting?
烟味那时候应该已经散掉了
Gun smoke would have dissipated by then.
特别是有穿堂风的情况下
Especially with a draft.
把他们带回警局后
When they brought those boys back to the station,
你给他们做了火♥药♥残余测试吗
you run a GSR on them?
没有 我是说
Well, no, I mean,
他们当时伤心不已
they were so broken up.
所以你就放了他们一马
So you give them a pass.
因此有钱人才不用坐牢
The rich kids get out of jail pass.
那些家伙在哪儿呢
Where are those guys?
早说过他们跟不上
I told you they couldn't keep up.
所以你这些保镖还要跟多久
So how long you gonna need these bodyguards?
我不知道
I don't know.
有天我在比弗利山的银行
I was at the bank in Beverly Hills the other day.
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表