剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
那每个谋杀父母的人
every murderer who kills their parents
都会说他们被虐待了
will say they were abused.
我不在乎以后的案子
I don't care about future cases.
我们负责的是现在这起案件
Our duty is to this case.
检方认为埃里克是从同性性行为中
The prosecutor suggested that Erik learned
学到的这些猥亵细节
molestation details from some kind of homosexual experiences.
可能是从他跟莱尔做♥爱♥时学会的
Maybe he learned it from having sex with Lyle.
对吧 也许这两个...
Right? Maybe those two--
不 埃里克的性取向
No, Erik's sexuality has nothing to do
跟他被猥亵没有关系
with him being molested.
我不信他们被虐待了
I don't buy that whole abuse thing.
埃里克表弟说他被猥亵了
Erik's cousins said he was abused.
还有那些照片
And those photos.
你会给你孩子拍那种照片吗
Do you have photos like that of your kids?
-我肯定不会 -我觉得这两兄弟
- I sure don't. - Look, I think those boys
如果不愿意的话
could have pushed their dad away
完全可以拒绝他们的父亲
if they wanted to.
虐待不是看你有多强壮
Abuse isn't about how strong you are.
而是在精神上的支配
It's about the power they have over your emotions.
凡奈斯法♥院♥
1993年12月20日
证人说
Witness answers:
"他跟我说他爸爸会给他按♥摩♥阴♥茎♥
"He told me his father was massaging his pecker.
他想知道其他孩子跟他们的父亲
"He wanted to know if this happens to every kid
是不是也有这种父子关系"
with a father and son relationship."
谢谢 以上就是你们要求复述的内容
Thank you, that concludes the read-back you requested.
你们可以继续回去审议了
You may go back to your deliberations.
圣诞节快乐 法官阁下
Merry Christmas, your honor.
圣诞节快乐
Yes, merry Christmas.
谢谢 休庭
Thank you. Court is adjourned.
-你好 警探 -律师
- Hello, Detective. - Counselor.
打算怎么过节
Any plans for the holidays?
我本来打算带孩子们去夏威夷
I was gonna take the kids to Hawaii,
但我得待在这里 等判决出来
but I gotta stick it out until there's a verdict.
这是我今年第四次推迟旅行了
It's the fourth time this year I've had to push off the trip.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
没事 职责所在
Meh, it comes with the territory.
你呢 新来的孩子怎么样
How about you? How's the little one?
他很好
Yeah, he's wonderful.
很高兴能多陪陪他
It's great to get to spend some time with him.
他非常可爱
He's endlessly cute.
哪个婴儿不可爱呢
But what baby isn't?
是啊
Right.
但他们会长大
And then they grow up.
埃里克·梅内德斯
一级谋杀罪 故意误杀
埃里克不需要问他表弟
Erik wouldn't need to ask his cousin.
任何孩子都会知道这是不对的
Any kid would know it's wrong.
但如果你分不清是非 就不会知道
Not if you don't know right from wrong.
他怎么会分不清是非
How does he not know that?
因为本该教育他的人
Because the person who was supposed to teach him that
-就是那个猥... -证据呢
- is the one who was molest-- - Where is the proof
何塞猥亵孩子的证据呢
that Jose was doing that to his sons?
-根本没有 -我们不需要决定性证据
- There is none. - We don't need definitive proof.
-我们需要的是 -别说了
- What we need is a-- - Oh, just stop talking.
我真是听够你的声音了
I'm sick of your voice.
拜托
Now, come on.
看看法官是怎么对他们的律师艾布拉森的
Just look at the way the judge treats their lawyer, Abramson.
他也没接受啊
He doesn't buy it, either.
你为什么就是不肯相信呢
Why is it so hard for you to believe?
我们都知道发生过
We know abuse
教练和牧师施虐的案例
happens with coaches and priests.
你们是害怕承认
Are you scared to admit that
父亲也会对儿子做这样的事吗
it could happen between a father and his own sons?
我来告诉你我害怕的事
I'll tell you what scares me.
这位何塞·梅内德斯先生
This man Jose Menendez
是对自己的孩子非常严厉
pushed his kids,
那又怎样
and so what?
他为了一家生计辛苦工作
He worked hard to put food on the table.
又是为了什么呢
And for what?
就为了让亲儿子谋杀自己吗
So his kids could kill him?
作为家里的顶梁柱应该被这样对待吗
Is that what being a good provider gets you?
我有两个女儿
I have two daughters.
一个在读大学 另一个去年毕业了
One's in college. The other graduated last year.
这个案件
And this case...
让我觉得很难受
is making me sorry
她们小时候我打过她们
I spanked them when they were little.
我相信你的女儿们不会有事的
Well, I'm sure your daughters turned out fine.
我们的观点天差地别
How far apart we are...
这样下去不可能作出裁定的
it'll be a miracle if we can agree on a verdict.
那是因为你没有面对事实
That's because you're not facing the facts.
想一想表姐黛安·范德莫伦的话
Take this cousin Diane Vandermolen, for instance.
她说莱尔告诉过她他被虐待了
She said Lyle told her he was being abused.
她在说谎
She's lying.
你为什么断定她说谎
Why do you say she's lying?
因为他在作证时完全没有提到这件事
Because he didn't mention it when he testified.
如果是真的他肯定会说的
He would've if it was true.
她说莱尔告诉她的时候只有八岁
She said he was eight when he told her.
他可能根本不记得了
Maybe he doesn't remember.
这让我更相信她了
That makes me believe her even more.
如果他们要说谎
If they were gonna lie,
你以为他们不会把故事说圆了吗
you'd think they'd get their story straight.
真是女人的逻辑
That's women's logic.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
他们的确被虐待了
They were abused.
这让他们扭曲
That's what twisted them,
扭曲了他们的一切
twisted everything about them.
我收到信说感谢我曝光了被虐待的事
I get letters thanking me for exposing the abuse.
我也收到了另外一些信...
I get other letters that...
我不应该感到惊讶的
I shouldn't be surprised.
怎么可能每个人都原谅我
I mean, how can anyone forgive me?
上帝知道真♥相♥ 他会原谅你
God knows the truth. He forgives you.
他怎么会原谅我
How can He?
我的父母怎么会原谅我
How can my parents?
我想要他们的原谅
I want them to forgive me.
那你要先原谅他们
You have to start by forgiving them.
我尽力了
I'm trying.
我也想原谅
I want to.
上帝爱你 埃里克
God loves you, Erik.
以圣父 圣子
In the name of the Father and the Son
圣灵的名义
and the Holy Spirit.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
圣诞快乐 埃里克
Merry Christmas, Erik.
埃里克
Hey, Erik.
你记得爸爸妈妈带我们去看
Do you remember when Mom and Dad took us
"圣诞颂歌♥"吗
to see "A Christmas Carol"?
爸爸觉得那个剧院太做作了
Dad thought the theater was so phony.
但他还是带我们去了
But he did it because
因为普林斯顿的上流人士都会去
that's what high-class people in Princeton did.
他在看表演时睡着了
He fell asleep during the show.
我想念他们 莱尔
I miss them, Lyle.
我也想他们 弟弟
God, I miss them too, little brother.
地检办公室给我丈夫施加压力
My husband's under a lot of pressure
让我不管怎样都要投票
from the DA's office to get me to vote one way or the other,
但他认为我应该退出陪审团
but he thinks I should quit the jury.
可我不能这么做
But I can't.
我在这个案子上花了六个月
I've put six months into this.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你们得看看那些兔崽子们干的好事
You're gonna see the results of what those brats did
才能做出公平判断
so that things will be fair.
你不能只放部分证据
You cannot put up some of the evidence
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表