剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
本剧根据真实事件改编
部分情节和人物有所增改
法律与秩序真实重案
梅内德斯兄弟谋杀案
第一季第七集
在我眼皮底下不要再犯错了 明白吗
No mistakes on my watch. Is that clear?
贾西提先生 我不会让
Mr. Garcetti, I have
梅内德斯的案子输
no intention of losing Menendez.
胜利是应该的 费列罗女士
Winning is a given, Miss Ferrero.
莱尔在跟谁说话
Who was Lyle talking to?
那是诺尔玛·诺维丽
It's Norma Novelli.
她是为狱中犯人出版简报的
She puts out a newsletter for prisoners.
恐怖的一生
After a lifetime of terror,
让这两个孩子也变得阴暗
these children were terrorized.
他把我扔到床上
He threw me on the bed
然后强♥奸♥了我
and--and he raped me.
在我七岁的时候
When I was, uh, seven,
他让我跪下
he would put me on my knees,
给他口♥交♥
and I would have oral sex with him.
我们在这 是因为被告人对他们的父母
We're here because the defendants did this
犯下了如此罪行
to their parents.
埃里克和他哥哥真的相信
Erik and his brother honestly believed
他们的父母会杀了他们
their parents were going to kill them.
今天是梅内德斯案
It's the first day of deliberations
两个陪审团评议的第一天
for both juries in the Menendez trial,
我们可以看到
and as you can see,
梅内德斯狂热正愈演愈烈
Menendez fever is as strong as ever.
载着埃里克和莱尔的车来了
And here comes the van carrying Erik and Lyle.
放了莱尔
自卫不是谋杀
每天早上 他们都会从县监狱
Each morning, they'll be driven from the county jail
被送到洛杉矶市区
in downtown Los Angeles
凡奈斯法♥院♥
to the courthouse here in Van Nuys
等待陪审团的裁决
to await the juries' verdicts.
等判决结果一出来
And we'll be ready with live coverage
我们就进行实时报道
the minute those verdicts come in.
一直以来 我都巴不得审判快点结束
The whole time, I couldn't wait for the trial to end.
但现在
But now...
你觉得
Do you think...
你觉得他们会投票支持死刑吗
do you think they'll vote for the death penalty?
那要等到量刑阶段才会决定
They decide that during the penalty phase,
我们离那还早着呢 亲爱的
and we're a long way from that, honey.
目前 他们主要决定
Right now, they're focused on
是谋杀还是误杀
murder versus manslaughter,
甚至可能判决无罪
maybe even an acquittal.
我在证人席上作证时
When I was up there talking,
我能看到布赖恩舅舅的脸
I could see Uncle Brian's face.
他看着我
He looked at me
就好像在看最低等的生命一样
like I was the lowest form of life.
连特里姑妈都是这样
Even Aunt Terry.
这很伤人心 你知道吗
It's sad, you know?
我们本是一家人
We used to be a family.
那些人 在证人席上说谎的朋友们
All those people, my friends, who lied on the stand,
多诺万 格伦 杰米
Donovan, Glenn, Jamie.
大家真的很恨我 是吗
People really hate me, don't they?
不要怪你自己 莱尔
Don't punish yourself, Lyle.
试着保持乐观
Try and stay positive.
我想出去 我要证明给所有人看
I want to get out. I want to prove to people
我可以和原来不一样的
that I can be different than I was.
我可以变好的
That I can be better.
埃里克·梅内德斯
我们先投个票吧
Let's start with a vote.
看一下大家的立场
Just to see where everyone's leaning?
请举手如果...
Raise your hand if--
举手
Raise our hands?
我觉得我们应该不记名投票
I think we should have a secret ballot.
-是啊 -谁在乎啊
- Yeah. - Who cares?
不 我支持保罗
No, I'm with Paul.
-一切都要公开 -我同意
- Everything in the open. - I agree.
-我也同意 -那么 再来一遍
- I agree. - So, once again,
如果你认为埃里克
raise your hand if you think Erik is guilty
两项一级谋杀罪名成立 请举手
of first-degree murder on both of the killings.
有意思 好的
Interesting. Okay.
如果你认为埃里克
Raise your hand if you think Erik is guilty
故意误杀罪名成立 请举手
of voluntary manslaughter.
莱尔·梅内德斯
故意误杀
一级谋杀
好的 那就是六票误杀
Okay, that's six for manslaughter
六票一级谋杀
and six for first-degree murder.
其他女人在莱尔的问题上过度情绪化了
These other women got their panties in a twist over Lyle.
但你我知道他就是个坏苗子
You and me know he's a bad seed.
好了 我们开始评议吧
Okay, let's deliberate.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
我们可以装饰一下房♥子
We can decorate the house
迎接莱尔和埃里克回来
for when Lyle and Erik come home.
他们要回来了
They're coming home?
已经定了
Is it decided?
没有 妈妈
No, Mama.
亨利不是这个意思
That's not what Henry means.
你能再去拿点蜡烛来吗
妈... 桌上的蜡烛
Mama...you already have
已经多过梵蒂冈了
more candles than the Vatican.
我们就祈祷一切顺利吧
Let's just pray everything goes well.
都四天了 说明陪审团犹豫不决
Four days means the jury can't make up their minds.
爸 你什么时候过来
Daddy, when are you coming out?
你外孙想见你了
Your grandson wants to meet you.
选个日子就行
Just pick a date.
其他的我们来处理
We'll--we'll take care of everything.
好 我也爱你 再见
Okay, love you too. Bye.
我需要一份撤回声明
I want a retraction.
我结案的时候没有哭
I did not cry during my closing.
记者根本没去
Your reporter wasn't even there.
是我当事人哭了
It was my client that cried.
自己去查法庭电视的录像
Check the Court TV feed.
撤回报道 别忘了
A retraction. And don't bury it.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
抱歉 要抱抱吗
Sorry that happened. You want a hug?
媒体几年前就认为这两兄弟有罪
The press convicted the boys years ago.
他们得把我们写得软弱 情绪化
They have to make us look weak and emotional
就因为为他们辩护
for defending them.
我在庭审记录上找到了些东西
I found some things in the trial transcript
可能可以用来上诉
that might be grounds for appeal.
上诉
An appeal?
你觉得他们会被叛有罪吗
You think they'll convict?
要抱抱的话告诉我一声
Let me know if you want that hug.
"法律中的事实论证" 这是什么
"Points of fact in law." What's this?
我提出的二十五个论点
My 25 facts that prove
证明莱尔应该被判一级谋杀
Lyle should be convicted of first-degree murder.
你现在又成律师了
So now you're a lawyer?
事实论点一
Point of fact number one:
如果兄弟俩真觉得父母要杀了他们
if the boys really thought their parents were going to kill them,
他们可以透过客厅的窗户
they could have looked through the family room window,
看看他们父母有没有枪
checked to see if their parents had guns.
事实论点二
Point of fact number two...
你这些都是假设 不是事实
What you think they should have done isn't a fact.
莎拉
Sarah.
你知道我说的没错
You know I'm right.
你丈夫是地检办公室的
Your husband works in the DA's office.
跟他们说说
Tell 'em.
我觉得你最好听听
I really think you should listen
其他人的意见 丹
to other people's opinions, Dan.
坐下吧 我们好好讨论
Now, sit down, and let's have a proper discussion.
祝你好运了
Good luck.
我不想开这个先例
Look, I don't want to set a precedent here.
但如果这两兄弟逃过了法律制裁
But if these boys get off with a slap on the wrist,
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表