剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
本剧根据真实事件改编
部分情节和人物有所增改
法律与秩序真实重案
梅内德斯兄弟谋杀案
第一季第四集
被告埃里克·梅内德斯和莱尔·梅内德斯
Defendants Erik and Lyle Menendez,
你们如何抗辩
how do you plead?
-无罪 -无罪
- Not guilty. - Not guilty.
杰瑞把一切都告诉了我
Jerry told me everything.
你违反了医患保密协议
You violated the doctor-patient privilege.
她有危险 我们都有危险
She was at risk. We both were.
我跟你说过 莱尔威胁过我
As I told you, Lyle had threatened me.
奥齐尔医生为两位被告
There were a series of sessions between Dr. Oziel
进行了一系列的治疗
and the defendants.
我宣布这些内容不受保密协议保护
I have ruled that none of these communications are privileged.
埃里克 要是我能让你不再做噩梦了呢
Erik, what if I could make the nightmares stop?
在我五六岁时
When I was five or six,
爸爸会用他的嘴按♥摩♥我的阴♥茎♥
Dad would massage my penis with his mouth.
他昨天告诉我 他十一岁时
Yesterday, he told me when he turned 11,
他父亲开始鸡♥奸♥他
his father started raping him.
作为一个母亲和一个人来说
As a mother, and a human being,
我相信
I believe it.
作为律师 等我们能证明了
As a lawyer, I will believe it
我就会相信
when I can prove it.
我没告诉过任何人
I never told anyone.
爸爸说要是有人知道了
Dad said if anyone ever found out,
我下场会很惨
that something bad would happen to me.
那奥齐尔医生呢 你告诉他了吗
How about Dr. Oziel? Did you tell him?
没有 我说什么他都会报告给我父母
No. He reported everything back to my parents.
协议就是这样
That was the arrangement.
那谋杀案之后呢
How about after the murders?
莱尔和我说好了不谈这个
Lyle and I made a deal not to talk about it.
我们不希望父母
We didn't-- we didn't want anyone
给任何人留下不好的印象
to have a bad impression of our parents.
我以为我质问过他后父亲就停止了
I thought Dad stopped after I confronted him.
那可不是件易事
That couldn't have been easy to do.
的确不是 如果我知道他还在那么对埃里克
No. If I had known he was still doing that to Erik,
我绝对不会去普林斯顿
I never would've gone to Princeton.
我绝对不会留他一个人
Never would've left him alone
在家里
in that house.
莱尔知道你被虐待的事
Lyle knew about your abuse.
我十二岁的时候他发现的
He figured it out when I was 12.
发现爸爸在对我做不好的事
That Dad was doing stuff to me.
性暴♥力♥那种
Like rough stuff.
他就去找了爸爸
And he went up to Dad
让他停止 但...
and told him to stop, but...
反而把事情变得更糟了
just made things worse.
如果你再告诉别人会怎么样
What will happen if you ever tell anyone again?
你会伤害我
You'll hurt me.
不对
Wrong!
我会怎么样
What will I do?
你会杀了我
You'll kill me.
对了
That's right.
我相信他的话
I believed him.
在他眼里我什么都不是
I was nothing to him.
你呢 莱尔
What about you, Lyle?
我什么
What about me, what?
各位 洛杉矶中南区整天有
Listen, we have kids killing their parents
较为贫困 帮派横行 常发生种族暴♥动♥
孩子杀父母的事请发生
all the time in South Central Los Angeles,
从没有人报道
and nobody writes about that.
这只是又一桩杀父弑母案
This is just another domestic murder
无非涉及到的人有钱了一点而已
with a bit of glitz.
签名不匹配 连我都看得出来
The signatures don't match. Even I can see that.
持枪许可证申请上的签名不是古德罗签的
Goodreau did not sign the gun permit application.
赖斯 你还是先去考个
Well, Les, go to forensics school
鉴证学位出来
get yourself a degree,
再让那帮专家去死吧
then you can tell the experts to go screw themselves.
小汤 感觉像是警♥察♥之神在嘲笑我们一样
Feel like the police gods are laughing at us, Tommy.
我们努力了十二个月就只拿到了
12 months and all we've got
一个疯子的证词
is the word of a complete nutjob.
佐勒 去吧 去吧
Zoeller. Go, go, go.
怎么样了
Hey, how's it going?
是吗 在哪
Yeah? Where is it?
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
埃里克的福特护卫者找到了
Erik's Ford Escort has been located.
在新泽西
It's in New Jersey.
真棒 申请州外搜查令得几个月
Great. It'll take months to get an out-of-state warrant.
我来就不用
Not my way.
普林斯顿 新泽西州
1990年8月15日
请出示驾照和车辆登记卡
License and registration, please.
是 警官
Yes, sir, officer.
我犯了什么事吗
Did I do something wrong?
登记卡过期了
Registration's expired.
我得把这车拖到局里去
I have to take this vehicle down to the station house.
请下车
Step out, please.
什么都没找到 他检查过了
Nothing, huh? He checked.
把车翻了个底朝天
Tore the car apart,
好 好吧
right, okay, well,
把报告发给我
send me the report.
谢谢你的帮助
I appreciate the help.
没有火♥药♥残留物
No gunpowder residue,
也没有血迹
no blood traces.
-《蝙蝠侠》的票根呢 -没有
- Ticket stubs for "Batman"? - No.
警♥察♥之神可真是会给我们添堵 小汤
Police gods are really kicking our ass, Tommy.
比弗利山高中
1990年8月18日
埃里克有表演天赋
Erik has a natural acting talent.
我不知道他能不能靠当演员养活自己
I don't know if he could make a living at it,
但只要他愿意投入 保持热情
but as far as commitment and enthusiasm go,
肯定会成为一颗明星
he was a star.
他告诉我他的父母
He told me his parents
逼迫他退了你的课
made him withdraw from your class.
他父亲认为演戏对他儿子来说不是什么好事
His father didn't think acting was good enough for his son.
我太为埃里克感到难过了
I felt terrible for Erik.
就好像被从他应有的生活中剥离出来
It was like he had the life knocked out of him.
他有说过他的家庭生活或是他爸爸吗
Did he ever talk about his life at home? His dad?
我觉得他在家里并不是特别开心
I never got the sense he found much joy there.
他有独特的表达难过的方式
He had ways of communicating his unhappiness.
有一次 他表演《理查二世》的一段独白
One time, he surprised the class
惊艳了整个班级
with a soliloquy from "Richard II."
我正在研究
I have been studying
怎样可以把我所栖身的这座牢狱
how I may compare this prison
和整个的世界两相比较
where I live unto the world.
可是因为这世界上充满了人类
And for, because the world is populous,
这儿除了我一身之外 没有其他生物
and here is not a creature but myself,
所以他们是比较不起来的
I cannot do it.
虽如此 我仍要仔细思考一下
Yet I'll hammer it out.
野心勃勃的思想
Thoughts tending to ambition,
总在计划不可能的奇迹
they do plot unlikely wonders:
凭这脆弱无力的指爪
How these vain, weak nails
怎样从这冷酷的世界的坚硬的肋骨
may tear a passage through the flinty ribs
凹凸不平的囚墙上
of this hard world,
抓破一条出路
my ragged prison walls,
可是因它们没有这样的能力
and, for they cannot,
所以只能在自己的盛气之中死去
die in their own pride.
全班的人都听入迷了
The class was mesmerized.
这段独白讲的是理查国王在狱中的孤独
It's about King Richard's loneliness in prison.
我问他为什么选择这一段
When I asked him why he chose that piece,
他说是因为我说过
he said it was because I'd said
这一段有多难表演
how difficult it was.
尤其是对他来说
Especially for him.
为什么这么说
Why especially?
他有阅读障碍
He has dyslexia.
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表