剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
and now there's cameras outside my work.
你知道那些无所畏惧的记者的
You know those intrepid reporters.
我完全不想骗你 多诺万
I have no intention to deceive you, Donovan.
但你在这个故事中有着很独特的视角
But you have a unique insight into this story
人们需要听到你的话
that people need to hear.
能让威尔进来找你吗
Can Will come in to talk to you?
好吧 我想我可以和他们谈话
Yeah. Yeah, okay. I guess I can talk to them.
没人能拒绝黛安
Nobody says no to Diane.
所以怎么样
So how about it?
十五分钟保你名声大噪
Your 15 minutes of fame.
大部分人永远不会有这个机会 你知道吧
Most people never even get that, you know?
我认为他们是疑罪从无
I owe them the benefit of the doubt.
他们为什么要杀掉自己的父母呢
I mean, why would they kill their parents?
他们有豪车 好吃好穿的
They had great cars, great clothes.
还图些什么呢
You couldn't ask for more.
好吧 先暂时关闭摄像机
Okay. Let's turn the camera off for a minute.
格伦 有消息称 有一份莱尔和埃里克
Glenn, a source told us there's a taped confession
向他们心理咨♥询♥师坦白的录音带
Lyle and Erik made to their therapist.
好吧
Okay...
天啊
Jesus...
等一会
It's just for a little while.
美国广播公♥司♥想拍下你的牢房♥
ABC wants to film your cells.
什么 他们可以这么做吗
What? Can they do that?
莱尔 我有一些宗教相关的东西得去收拾下
Lyle, I have, like, religious stuff in there.
这是隐私
It's private.
我知道 副警长
I know. Deputy,
能至少让我们把私人物品盖住吗
can we please at least cover our personal items?
动作快点
Make it quick.
坚持住 弟弟
Hang in there, little brother.
我知道莱纳给了美国广播公♥司♥许可
I know Reiner gave ABC permission.
什么 因为他们也是人 艾略特
What? Because they're human beings, Elliott.
现在牢房♥就是他们的家
Those cells are their homes.
你们这些人是怎么回事
What is with you people?
你会喜欢这个的
You'll like this.
媒体的律师正向法庭申请
Attorneys for the media are petitioning the court
公开尸检报告
to have the autopsy reports released.
圣莫尼卡法♥院♥
1990年5月15日
报告里什么都有
Those reports show everything.
很不体面
It's not decent.
我妈妈 她是个很注重隐私的人
My mom, she was a private person.
我知道这很艰难 莱尔
I know it's hard, Lyle,
但你现在什么都做不了
but there's nothing you can do.
让莱斯丽和我来操心这些
So let Leslie and me do the worrying
我们会在听讯时全力以赴
and we'll fight it in the hearing.
我女儿很讨厌我这么说
My daughter hates when I do that.
跟她说她无权改变她讨厌的事情
Tell her she has no power to change what's bothering her.
她几岁了
Well, how old is she?
三岁
She's three.
那她真的是没有权利
So she really has no power.
但她觉得她有
Well, she thinks she does.
她想要一个小♥弟♥弟♥
She wants a baby brother,
而我告诉她这不可能
and I've told her that is not happening.
不 你应该给她一个小♥弟♥弟♥
Oh, no, you should give her one.
弟弟很棒的
Little brothers are great.
就像埃里克
Like Erik?
你妈妈带他回家的时候你兴奋吗
Were you excited when your mom brought him home?
当然 我相当高兴
Yeah, I was so happy.
我不再是一个人了
I wasn't alone anymore.
这种事情总是准时不了
These things always run late.
也许你注意到了我们律师总爱自言自语
Maybe you noticed we lawyers like to hear ourselves talk.
杰瑞·夏勒夫跟我说你想当演员
Jerry Chaleff told me you wanted to be an actor.
没有
Mm, no.
我是说 以前是 但现在不了
I mean, I did, but no,
我父母不准
my parents made me stop.
你不生气吗
That didn't make you angry?
我不生气
I wasn't angry.
我只是伤心
I was sad.
我喜欢演戏
I liked it.
成为别人 自我就会消失
Being somebody else. Disappearing.
你什么时候开始对演戏感兴趣的
When did you get interested in acting?
我们还住在卡拉巴萨斯的时候
Uh, when we lived in Calabasas.
我猜你那时就想消失了
I bet you wanted to disappear then.
不得不替莱尔顶那些盗窃罪
Having to take the blame for Lyle for all those burglaries.
不 这在我们家是特别平常的事
No, that was just common sense.
怎么说
How so?
莱尔就像是
Lyle's like...
有天才的智商
a genius IQ.
我是说 人们总是不自觉地被他吸引
I mean, people are drawn to him like a magnet.
他是那个有机会成大事的人
He was the one who had a shot at something really big.
爸爸说他能当议员 也许甚至能当总统
Senator, Dad said. Maybe even president.
不像我 我
Not like me. I'm...
我不知道 我没那么重要
I don't know. I'm not that important.
阿尔布瑞法官批准
Judge Albracht authorized
公开尸检报告
the release of the autopsy reports.
这是我媒体界委托人的一次胜利
This is a victory for my clients in the media,
但更重要的是
but more importantly,
这是公众知情权的一次胜利
it's a victory for the public's right to know.
地方检察官完全支持雅可比先生的动议
The district attorney fully supported Mr. Jacobi's motion.
在一个自♥由♥社会 媒体有权
In a free society, the media has a right
了解关于梅内德斯一案的所有档案
to see the entire Menendez file.
艾布拉森女士
Ms Abramson!
莱斯丽 你怎么看公众知情权
Leslie, what about the public's right to know?
这与公众无关
This is not about the public.
这都是为了雅可比先生委托人的收视率
This is about ratings for Mr. Jacobi's clients.
地方检察官也支持公开这些文件
The DA supported releasing the files.
当然了 莱纳先生就是想要
Of course! Mr. Reiner wants to dump
尽可能的破坏陪审团选任
as much poison as possible into the jury pool.
莱纳先生知道
Mr. Reiner knows
我的当事人无法在电视机里为自己辩护
my clients cannot defend themselves on television.
他根本不屑公平的审判
He doesn't care about a fair trial.
懂吗 谢了
Okay? Thanks.
他们夺走了我儿子的尊严
They take away my son's dignity!
请给我们一些空间 拜托了
Give us some room, please.
没事的 玛利亚 我们会上诉的
That's okay, Maria, we're going to appeal.
莱斯丽 莱斯丽 你要上诉吗
Leslie! Leslie! You're going to appeal?
-你还好吗 -是的
- You are okay? - Yeah
梅内德斯女士 你怎么看你的两个孙子
Ms. Menendez, how do you feel about your grandsons?
这是你想要的吗 是吗
Is this what you want? Is it?
接下来将在美国广播公♥司♥黄金时间播出的
This is ABC Primetime,
是黛安·索耶为您带来的特别报道
with Diane Sawyer.
加利福尼亚 比弗利山
美国广播公♥司♥新闻
一年前
The city of Beverly Hills
比弗利山曾一度被一件令人震惊
has been rocked by a drama at once riveting and chilling
及恐惧的事件所震动
nearly a year ago...
加利福尼亚 比弗利山
但另一个人所提供的情报
But there's another person that sources say
却可能将两兄弟和凶器联♥系♥起来
might link the brothers to the murder weapons.
这位是多诺万·古德罗
This is Donovan Goodreau.
老兄 你出名啦
Aw, dude, you're famous!
散♥弹♥枪♥是用他的加利福尼亚驾照
Shotguns were purchased in San Diego
在圣迭戈市购入的
using his California driver's license.
古德罗告诉警方当时他的驾照遗失了
Goodreau told police his license was missing,
可能是落在了他曾经
possibly left in the dorm
和莱尔·梅内德斯一起住的宿舍里
he used to share with Lyle Menendez.
另外一项重要的证据
Other crucial evidence:
是在埃里克的比弗利山心理医师
notes from therapy sessions were found at the home
杰罗姆·奥齐尔家中发现的治疗记录
of Erik's Beverly Hills therapist, Dr. Jerome Oziel.
心理医师对于那些来告白的人来说
A therapist is like a priest or minister,
就像牧师或传教士
in that people come in and confess.
同时 他们也在寻找
But also, they look for someone
可以帮助他们解决问题的人
to help them work through their problems.
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表