剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
We want to talk about what really happened.
韦斯伯格法官 展现梅内德斯的家族史
Judge Weisberg, presenting a history of the Menendez family,
从何塞和凯蒂·梅内德斯的童年谈起
starting with Jose and Kitty Menendez's childhoods
才能让陪审团充分了解
is the only way to give the jury a full understanding
埃里克和莱尔遭受的虐待
of Erik and Lyle's abuse.
四十年前的旧事
How can the events from 40 years ago,
被告那时候还没出生
before the defendants were even born,
跟这件案子能有什么关系
have any relevance?
莱斯特 如果我们有这个机会
If we get the chance, Lester,
就能把一切串起来证明给你们和陪审团看
we will connect the dots for you and the jury.
我同意栗山先生的看法
I happen to agree with Mr. Kuriyama.
受害者小时候的事与此案无关
The victims' teething problems are not relevant.
你们可以根据被告的童年
You can start your family history
来推断家族史
with the defendants' childhood.
但我警告你们两人
Now I warn both of you ladies
如果你们总用琐事干扰庭审
that if you bog us down in minutiae,
我会直接打断
I will cut you off.
小心点 我会火速击败你
Watch out, I'm gonna blitz you.
小埃里克 我好怕怕
Ooh, little Erik, I'm so scared.
六
Oh, six.
扔得好
That's a hit.
怎么了
Yep?
他们重新开庭了
They're back in.
莱尔小时候 凯蒂从不亲他 不安抚他
Kitty wouldn't kiss and coo Lyle when he was a baby.
她不喜欢莱尔
She didn't like Lyle.
她好像很讨厌他
She seemed to resent him.
能举个例子吗
Can you give us an example?
他两岁时 有一次很饿
When he was two and he was hungry,
她就任由他爬上椅子 爬到料理台上
she let him climb on a chair, get on the counter,
拿麦片吃
and get his cereal.
她有没有起身去抱住孩子
Did she make a move to grab the baby?
没有
No.
但我去的时候 她拦住了我
But when I did, she stopped me,
并且说 "莱尔可以照顾自己"
and she said, "Lyle can fend for himself."
我不明白
I didn't understand.
她曾跟我说 儿子们毁了她的婚姻
She once told me the boys had broke her marriage.
你在场的时候 你哥哥何塞
How did you brother Jose treat his sons
对他的儿子们怎么样
in your presence?
他很粗暴
He was brutal.
埃里克有一次输了一场网球比赛
Once, when Erik lost a tennis match,
他当着所有人的面骂他娘娘腔
he called him a sissy in front of the whole crowd.
辩方五十二号♥证物
Defense's 52.
你见过这张照片吗
Do you know this photo?
见过
Yes.
何塞让埃里克吊在单杠上
Jose put Erik on a chin-up bar,
扔在那儿不管 说要让他变坚强
and left him there, to toughen him up.
他觉得那样很好玩
He thought it was funny.
埃里克吓坏了
Erik was terrified.
这张照片是谁拍的
Who took this photo?
凯蒂
Kitty.
她也觉得好玩
She thought it was funny too.
卡诺女士
Ms. Cano,
你觉得你哥哥爱他儿子吗
do you think your brother loved his sons?
我认为他是爱的
I think he did.
即便爱 也还是会伤害他们
You can love somebody and still hurt them, you know?
我不大确定 艾拉
Uh, I'm not sure, Ira.
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
我会尽快赶过去
I will get there as soon as I can.
再联♥系♥
I'll call you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, honey.
西尔维娅心脏病犯了 现在昏迷不醒
Sylvia had a heart attack. She's in a coma.
他们不认为
They don't expect...
医生认为她可能挺不住了
The doctors don't expect her to live.
现在赶红眼航♥班♥太晚了
It's too late for the red-eye,
但是我们能坐明早的第一班飞机
but we can fly out first thing in the morning.
我不行
Oh, I can't do that.
我明天得出庭
I have to be in court tomorrow.
有重要证词
There's important testimony.
现在推迟来不及了
It's too late to get a postponement.
我可以明晚走
I can leave tomorrow night.
我试过 蒂姆
I tried, Tim.
她把我赶走了
She pushed me away.
她为了另一个男人 赶我父亲走
She threw my father out for another man.
她把所有人都逼走了
She pushed everybody away.
比起我对她的意义 这案子对我更为重要
This is more important to me than I ever was to her,
如果她等不了我 那...
and if she can't wait for me, well then...
还有什么新奇的
What else is new?
凡奈斯法庭
1993年8月17日
我们在一栋房♥子后面的空地上玩战争游戏
We were playing war in a field behind the house,
假装在躲避俄♥国♥人
pretending to hide from the Russians.
然后天上突然出现
And then this helicopter, a real one,
一架直升机 真的是直升机
suddenly appeared in the sky.
我们吓坏了 跑进了树林里
We got scared and ran into the woods.
俄♥国♥人不见了 他们跑走了
The Russians are gone. They ran away.
安迪 你♥爸♥爸有没有给你做过按♥摩♥
Andy, does your dad give you...massages?
不 我爸爸不总在家
No, my dad's not really around.
你觉得有没有别的孩子被爸爸按♥摩♥过
Do you think other kids get massages from their dad?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爸爸按♥摩♥我的小鸡鸡
My dad massages my pecker.
我想知道其他爸爸有没有这样做
I wonder if that happens with other dads.
我爸爸不会那样
My dad doesn't do that.
-我可以问问我妈妈 -不 你别问
- I can ask my mom. - No, you can't.
你谁也不能告诉
You can't tell anybody.
你告诉你妈妈了吗
Did you tell your mom?
没 她会生爸爸的气的
No, she'd get mad at Dad.
按♥摩♥越来越疼
Massages are starting to hurt.
我想叫他不要再那么对我
I want him to stop everything he's doing to me.
你必须发誓不说出去
You got to swear never to tell.
我发誓
I swear.
我当时并不明白他想跟我说什么
I didn't really get what he was trying to tell me.
我还太小
I was too young.
谢谢你 安迪
Thank you, Andy.
卡诺先生
Mr. Cano.
你堂兄埃里克被捕后快一年
You didn't share this story until almost a year
你才把这件事说出来 是吗
after your cousin Erik was arrested, correct?
我发过誓 我不能说
I promised him I wouldn't.
你爱你堂兄 是吗
You love your cousin, don't you?
你什么都会为他说 为他做
You'd say or do anything for him?
也不是
Well, not anything,
-但我 -没有别的问题了
- but I am-- - Nothing further.
法官阁下 我请求重新发问
Redirect, Your Honor.
安迪 你会为了埃里克说谎吗
Andy, would you lie for Erik?
不 我不会为他说谎
No, I wouldn't lie for him,
宣了誓 我就不会为任何人说谎
and I wouldn't lie for anybody under oath.
我在梅内德斯家过假期
I spent vacations at the Menendez's.
大家都对我很好
I felt welcome there.
全家人 阿姨和叔叔们
The whole family, the aunts and uncles,
对我们非常重要
were very special to us.
有什么事改变了你的看法吗
And did anything happen to change your view?
有
Yes.
我十五岁时 莱尔来到
When I was 15, Lyle came up to the guest room
我住的客房♥
where I was staying.
我以为他想说晚安
I thought he wanted to say goodnight.
我能睡在这儿吗
Can I sleep here?
怎么了 你的床有什么问题吗
Why? Is something wrong with your bed?
我想摸你下面
I want to touch you down there.
你说什么
What did you say?
我想像这样玩
I want to play, like this--
住手 莱尔 这可不好
Stop it, Lyle, that's not nice.
我和爸爸就互相摸下面
Me and Dad touch each other down there.
你说下面是什么意思
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表