剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
并列出了你在媒体前的亮相
And you list your media appearances.
我猜你谈论的是性治疗相关内容
I assume you were speaking about things associated with sex therapy?
也许吧 我没什么印象
Probably. I don't recall those appearances
因为它们对我来说没那么重要
because they didn't have that much importance to me.
足够重要到让你全部列入简历里了
Enough importance to list them all in your resume.
当你在1988年遇到梅内德斯一家时
When you met the Menendez family in 1988,
你有没有告诉他们你的执照当时处于审查期
did you tell them that your license was on probation at that time?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
是审查违规收费行为 对吗
The probation was for unprofessional billing practices, right?
确切来说 是的
Technically, yes.
我们来谈谈你的收费情况
Let's talk about your billing practices.
谋杀案四天后
Four days after the murder,
你去了贝尔埃尔酒店
you went to the Bel Air Hotel
向埃里克和莱尔表达哀悼 对吗
to offer your condolences to Erik and Lyle, is that right?
是的 当然
Well, yes, of course.
那次拜访你收了他们一千三百美元
And you billed them $1,300 for that visit.
那是我作为他们的心理医生而收的治疗费用
Well, that reflects the time I spent with them, as their therapist.
哀悼需要一千三百美元吗
$1,300 for condolences?
你之前声称觉得受到被莱尔威胁
You testified earlier about feeling threatened by Lyle,
你和家人都有生命危险
that you and your family were in mortal danger.
但你非但没有回家确保他们的安全
But instead of going home to ensure their safety,
反而去找了你女朋友
you went to your girlfriend's.
她不是我女朋友
I wouldn't call her my girlfriend.
叫情人更舒服是吗
Are you more comfortable with lover?
我来帮你说
I'll help you.
辩方四十三号♥证物
Defense's 43.
这是你1990年1月
Is this a poem you wrote
写给茱得伦·史密斯的诗吗
to Judalon Smyth in January 1990?
我不是写给茱得伦的
I didn't write it to Judalon.
"如一位仙女 她从林中漫步而出
"For like a nymph she strides from the forest
"于破晓之际 身着素衣
"At daybreak dressed in white
"再没有人了解她的心
"When no other man had truly known her...
茱得伦"
Judalon."
所以是女朋友 还是情人
So, girlfriend? Lover?
好吧 我害怕如果莱尔和埃里克跟踪我
Fine. I was afraid that if Lyle and Erik followed me,
他们会发现我妻子和孩子们的住所
they would find me with my wife and children.
所以你去了史密斯女士家
So instead you went to Ms. Smyth's and put her,
而且照你说的 置她于危险境地
based on what you told us and her, in danger?
埃里克知道我住在哪里
Erik knew where I lived.
他们不知道茱得伦的家
They didn't know about Judalon.
我可以藏在那里
I could hide out there--
你在史密斯女士家
How many days did you hide out
藏了几天
at Ms. Smyth's?
没几天
Several days.
但是在那段时间里 11月1日
But during that time, on November 1st,
你在诊室接诊病人了吗
did you see patients in your office?
那天我确实接诊了病人
I did see patients that day.
在诊室看了十一位病人
11 patients in your office.
埃里克和莱尔当然知道诊室在哪吧
Erik and Lyle certainly knew where that was, didn't they?
所以你并没有真的觉得被威胁吧
You didn't really feel threatened, did you?
你只是那样对史密斯女士说
You just said that to Ms. Smyth
-好让她觉得受到了威胁 -反对
- so that she would feel threatened-- - Objection.
-能否上前说话 法官阁下 -过来
- Approach, Your Honor? - Come on.
艾布拉森女士呈现给陪审团的
Ms. Abramson is putting before the jury a legal issue
是一个已经解决的法律问题
that's been resolved.
听着 陪审团有权利评估他的可信度
Look. This jury has a right to assess his credibility.
我们不是在质疑他是否害怕
We're not challenging whether or not he was in fear.
我们说的是他告诉史密斯女士他们有危险
We're saying he told Ms. Smyth they were in danger
因为他是在利用别人
because he exploits people
控制他们
by exercising domination over them,
-让他们害怕 -我想打断一下
- by putting them in fear-- - I'm sorry.
-孤立他们 -你非要
- by isolating them... - Do you want to do this
在奥齐尔医生面前这么说吗 他就在这儿呢
in front of Dr. Oziel, because he's right here.
是的 我不在乎他是否在听
Yes, I don't care if he's listening.
艾布拉森女士
Ms. Abramson,
接着问问题
move on from this line of questioning.
你是不是挂了法学院的密谈课
And did you fail the law school whispering course
所有人都能听到你的高声"耳语"
because everybody can hear your stage whispers.
奥齐尔医生
Dr. Oziel.
难道不是吗 你并不害怕
Isn't it true, rather than being afraid,
反而把埃里克的供述当做赚钱的机会
you saw Erik's confession as an opportunity for financial gain?
不 完全不是
No, that's not at all true.
你是否记得曾告诉史密斯女士
You don't remember telling Ms. Smyth
那次电♥话♥她录了音
in a call recorded by her,
"茱得伦 这牵扯到了一千四百万美元"
"Judalon, there's 14 million involved in this,"
一千四百万接近
14 million being the approximate worth
梅内德斯的房♥产价值
of the Menendez estate.
我不记得说过这话
I don't recall making that statement,
但是 我也许说过
but, you know, I might have.
你是否说过你要写一本
Have you talked about writing a book
关于你这次事件经历的书
about your experience in this case?
是的 我说过
Yes, I have.
你是否希望这本书能为你带来大量财富
Were you hoping to make a lot of money off this book?
-你是这么想的吗 -不是
- Was that on your mind? - No.
我是觉得做这种事的证人
What entered my mind was that being a witness in a case like this
就像是经历庭审
is like being on trial.
就像现在这种
It's like this experience, actually,
我们正在做的事
that we're having right now.
祝你好运 奥齐尔医生
Good luck with that, Dr. Oziel.
我没有问题了
I'm done with this witness.
通向法庭
现在我们已经听完了检方
So now we've heard the prosecution's
针对你们的所有陈述
whole case against you.
他们什么也没能证明
They haven't proven anything.
没有证据能证明
I mean, there was no testimony
我们恨我们的父母或者想要钱
about us hating our parents or wanting money.
他们是在用恶魔种子理论
They're going with the evil seed theory.
他们最好的招数就是怨恨
Their best theory is hatred.
我不是一个充满怨恨的人
I'm not a guy who hates.
我们周一会有机会
We will get our chance on Monday.
这个周末 我们希望你们
This weekend, we want you boys
走出去 运动一下
to go out and use the exercise yards.
出出汗
Just work up a sweat.
走吧
Let's go.
我得赶紧走了
I have to run.
我今晚要去见未来孩子的生母
I'm meeting the birth mother tonight.
她怀孕六个月了
She's six months pregnant.
六个月
Six months?
按照我们的进度 她生产的时间应该是在
At the rate we're going, she's going to give birth
-庭审中期 -我想到了
- in the middle of the trial. - I thought of that.
莱斯丽 我希望你能早点告诉我
Well, Leslie, I wish you'd told me earlier.
你要如何同时搞定庭审和新宝宝
How can you possibly handle this trial and a new baby?
我可以的
I can handle it.
就像你有莱拉的时候一样
Just like you did when you had Lila.
和女人早八百年前就在做的事没什么差别
Just like women have been doing since God knows when.
怀孕六个月
Six months pregnant.
我还记得我怀孕六个月的时候
I remember when I was six months pregnant.
不是很开心
I was not a happy camper.
会好的
It's going to be okay.
万一她见我们的时候心情不好怎么办
What if she's not in the best frame of mind to meet us?
万一她不喜欢我们怎么办
And what if she doesn't like us?
-万一我说了一些... -你不会的
- What if I say something-- - You won't.
那可说不准
You don't know that.
她已经准备好见你们了
She's ready to meet you.
好的
All right.
亲爱的 你真美
Oh, sweetheart, you look so beautiful.
他们想让父母上法庭
They want to put the parents on trial.
检方用了一群
The prosecution used a parade
病态的骗子
of pathological liars
来捏造关于埃里克和莱尔的不实言论
to concoct a fantasy about Erik and Lyle.
我们想谈谈真实发生的事
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表