剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
How did he do that?
他握着我的手 看着我的眼睛
He took my hand, looked me in the eye,
说"祝你好运 奥齐尔医生"
and said, "Good luck, Dr. Oziel."
你觉得那是在威胁你
You took that as a threat?
这话是以一种威胁的口吻说的
It was said in a threatening manner.
来 演一遍看看
Here. Show us.
祝你好运
Good luck...
奥齐尔医生
Dr. Oziel.
像这样
Like that.
像这样死盯着我的眼睛说
With that way of fixing me in the eye.
对男人而言 那就是种含蓄的威胁
Between men, that's a veiled threat.
我知道什么是含蓄的威胁
Yes, I know what a veiled threat is.
所以我很困惑
So I'm confused.
你提出动议要拿回录音带
You filed a motion to get your tapes back,
然后你又给了地方检察官机会
and then you gave the DA an excuse
利用莱尔威胁你这件事
to use them as evidence
将录音重新作为证据
with this business about threats.
听着
Listen.
想到要指证自己曾经的病人
I am in a tremendous amount of pain
我非常痛苦
at the idea of testifying against former patients.
但如果法庭下令我这么做 我也没办法
But if the court orders me, I'm obligated to.
说得真好听
Yes, that's a nice speech.
我认为你在掩盖一些事
I think you're trying to cover something up.
比如说你所谓的咨♥询♥根本没发生过
Like the fact that you milked them for sessions
你只是想以此从他们两个身上捞好处
that never took place.
你这么说我就不高兴了
I resent that.
我与他们两兄弟的律师
I spoke with the boys' lawyer,
夏勒夫先生谈过 是他要求
Mr. Chaleff, and at his request--
他已经不是他们的律师了 我们才是
He's not their lawyer anymore--we are.
祝你好运 奥齐尔医生
Good luck, Dr. Oziel.
你在里面过得怎么样
How are they treating you?
光我那一区就有七名犯人姓梅内德斯
There's seven inmates just in my unit named Menendez.
有三个名字是何塞
Three are named Jose.
你的头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
他们没收了我粘假发的胶水
They confiscated the glue from my hairpiece.
兰辛女士正在想办法帮我要回来
Ms. Lansing is working on getting it back.
每一天都思念你
这个做得很好
This is great.
我睡不着觉
I can't sleep.
灯一直开着 我都无法呼吸了
The lights are always on and I can't breathe.
你很快就会出来了 宝贝
You'll be out of here soon, baby.
我父母说警♥察♥绝对没办法
My parents say there's no way
把那些录音当作呈堂证供
the police can use those tapes.
我一直做噩梦 梦到我妈
I just keep having nightmares about Mom,
还有我爸朝我大吼
and Dad yelling at me.
别想他
Don't think about him.
想想我
Think about me.
想想我在外面等着你 宝贝
Think about me waiting for you, baby.
听着 我需要你的帮助 杰米
Look, I need your help, Jamie.
我想让你告诉警♥察♥
I want you to tell the police
我爸非礼你
that my dad made a pass at you.
他摸了你
He grabbed you.
但他没那么做啊
But he never did that.
求你了 如果他们问起 你就这么说
Please. If they ask, just say it.
你说过他喜欢我
You said he liked me.
我为什么要撒谎
Why would I lie?
杰米 你以为你去欧洲比赛的
Jamie, why do you think you got the sponsorship
赞助是怎么来的
to play in Europe?
我爸认为你配不上我
My dad thought you weren't appropriate for me.
所以他出钱赞助比赛
So he put up the sponsorship money
好让你离开
to get rid of you.
你就那么说吧 拜托了
So do it, please.
为了我们两个
For us.
抱歉 认不出来
Sorry, no.
如果你给我看枪 我会记得是谁买♥♥的
If you showed me the guns, I'd remember who bought them.
相信我 小姐 我也希望有枪给你看
Believe me, miss, I wish we had guns to show you.
赖斯
Les.
看这上面的名字
Check the name on this one.
美国司法部
枪♥支♥交易记录
多诺万·古德罗
Donovan Goodreau.
莱尔以前的室友
Lyle's old roommate.
8月18号♥
He bought two
他买♥♥了两把莫斯伯格12号♥口径散♥弹♥枪♥
12 gauge Mossbergs, August 18th.
这里写着他们核对了他的驾照
Says they checked his driver's license.
你有去年8月18号♥的
Hey, uh, would you have a security tape
监控录像吗
from August 18th last year?
我们的摄像头是坏的
Our camera doesn't work.
只是留着吓唬坏人的
We just keep it there to scare the bad guys away.
在亿万少年俱乐部那个案子上
The New York cop who helped us
帮了我们的纽约警♥察♥
with the Billionaire Boys Club.
博格斯
Boggs.
希望他的电♥话♥号♥码没变
I hope this number's still good.
拳击手烧烤酒吧
纽约州 纽约
1990年3月15日
佐勒警探
Detective Zoeller.
他的不在场证明查实了
Yeah, his alibi checks out.
8月18日他在这儿工作
He was working here August 18th.
好的 谢谢 博格斯警探
All right. Thank you, Detective Boggs.
下次再来纽约 给我打电♥话♥
Any time you're in the neighborhood, give me a ring.
纽约警局随时为您效劳
NYPD, at your service.
您好
Hello?
看起来你的嫌疑洗清了
Looks like you're off the hook.
什么嫌疑
For what?
有人用你的驾照
Oh, your driver's license
在圣地亚哥买♥♥了两条散♥弹♥枪♥
was used to buy two shotguns
就在凶案发生的前两天
in San Diego, two days before the murder.
你有把驾照借给过谁吗
You lend your license to anybody?
我弄丢了
I-I lost it.
莱尔把我从他普林斯顿的宿舍赶出来时
I left it behind when Lyle threw me out of his dorm
我忘记拿了
in Princeton.
我说的应该是"祝你好运 奥齐尔医生"
I think I said, "Good luck, Dr. Oziel."
"生活幸福"之类的
Just, like, "Have a nice life."
我都没打算再见他
I wasn't ever planning to see him again.
你有威胁他的意思吗
Did you mean to threaten him?
没有 我在生埃里克的气
No. I was mad at Erik.
奥齐尔可能会向警方告发
Oziel could go to the police.
你想杀了他吗
Did you want to kill him?
不想 我只是...
No, I was just...
很心烦
annoyed.
我觉得他在盘算着敲诈我们
I-I think he had some idea to blackmail us,
我跟杰瑞·夏勒夫讲了奥齐尔的事
but I told Jerry Chaleff about Oziel.
如果我想杀了奥齐尔 我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that if I wanted to kill Oziel?
好吧
Okay.
我不希望你惹上麻烦 莱尔
I don't want you to get in trouble here, Lyle,
有时候 人的烦躁
and sometimes, when you're annoyed,
可能会变为愤怒
it can come off as anger.
我父亲就这样
That's my father.
他说做生意时 让人们害怕是好事
He said in business, it's good to make people afraid of you.
在监狱里 可就是危险的事了
In prison, that's a dangerous game.
我...
I, um...
会记得这条忠告
appreciate the advice.
还有 兰辛女士 谢谢你...
And, Miss Lansing, thanks for...
拿回了我的胶水
getting my glue back.
叫我吉尔就好
You can call me Jill.
我的朋友们都叫我吉莉
And my friends call me "Jilly."
我为什么要威胁奥齐尔医生呢
Why would I threaten Dr. Oziel?
我又不生他的气
I wasn't mad at him.
不吗 我就会生他的气
No? I'm mad at him.
他利用了你
He exploited you.
埃里克 你有生过气吗
You ever get angry, Erik?
生莱尔或是你父母的气吗
At Lyle? Maybe at your parents?
你知道你可以跟我说实话的
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表