剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
埃里克和我想开一家多样化的公♥司♥
Erik and I wanted to start a multi-faceted company
经营股票 编剧 发明
that dealt in stocks, screenplays, inventions--
任何能提升我们社会地位的东西
you know, anything to develop our status in society.
埃里克说他在比弗利山高中上了什么课
What classes did Erik say he took at Beverly Hills High?
上了不少 不过有一门是戏剧课
Uh, several, but a drama class
应该是你想听到的
I believe is what you're looking for.
在谋杀案之后 你去埃里克家
Did you have occasion to visit Erik at his home
-找过他吗 -去过
- after the murders? - Yeah.
大概是一周半之后
About a week and a half after.
只是想去看看他好不好
Just to make sure he was okay.
有个电脑专家在那里
There was this computer expert
他和他怀孕的妻子来自圣地亚哥
there from San Diego with his pregnant wife.
埃里克说莱尔找他来
Erik said that Lyle had the guy
从电脑里删去一项家庭遗嘱
erase a family will from the computer.
他说那项遗嘱会让他和莱尔无钱可用
He said that the will cut him and Lyle out of the money.
埃里克和你聊过谋杀案吗
Did Erik discuss the murders with you?
聊过 他问过我
Yeah, he asked me,
"你想知道那是怎么发生的吗"
"Do you want to know how it happened?"
我说 "想"
I said, "Yes."
他告诉我莱尔是怎么把猎枪递给他
He told me how Lyle handed him a shotgun,
还说 "动手吧"
said, "Let's do it."
他们去了客厅
They went into the family room,
他们的父母坐在沙发上
parents were on the couch,
莱尔射中了他的父亲
and Lyle shot his dad.
然后他对埃里克说 "射妈妈"
Uh, and then he told Erik, "shoot mom."
埃里克就开枪射中了他的母亲
And Erik shot his mom
她当时正站起来尖叫
while she was standing up and yelling.
埃里克有说他是在自卫吗
Did Erik say that he was acting in self-defense?
没有
No.
有说他被父母虐待吗
That he was abused by his parents?
没有
No.
-他在撒谎 -没有问题了
- He's lying. - Nothing further.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
这就是我们击破他们案情陈述的时机
This is where we take their case apart,
一次拆穿一个骗子
one liar at a time.
我猜
I take it,
西格纳莱利先生 从你的衣着看
Mr. Cignarelli, from the way you're dressed,
你绝对不是不善交际的人
that you're no wallflower.
你喜欢被关注 不是吗
You like attention, do you not?
是的吧
Yeah, I guess so.
你喜欢被电视镜头对着的感觉吗
Do you like the fact there's a TV camera on you right now?
不 完全不喜欢
No, not at all.
我这样穿是因为这关系到我的未来
I'm dressed this way because this is my future.
你说话很快
You tend to talk very fast
请试着慢一点
so try to slow down.
你的证词称埃里克
Now, you testified that Erik
在谋杀发生一周半后向你供认了罪行
confessed to you a week and a half after the murders.
你一开始跟警♥察♥说的是10月21日
You initially told police it was on October 21st,
谋杀发生的两个月后 不是吗
two months after the murders, did you not?
警♥察♥告诉我确切的日期
The police told me the exact date
是谋杀发生的一周半后
was a week and a half after the murder.
他们怎么会知道
How would they know what date
埃里克是在哪一天向你坦白的
Erik confessed to you?
我觉得他们是对上了
I believe they coordinated the dates
电脑专家在那里的日期
with when the computer expert was there.
我猜他们把那两件事联♥系♥起来了
I guess they put those two together.
所以你就根据警♥察♥告诉你的信息
So you're putting your story together
编造了你的故事
based on what the police told you?
不 我没有编故事
No, I'm not putting my story together.
那时候房♥子里没有电脑专家吧
There was no expert at the house, was there?
埃里克从没跟你说过什么遗嘱
Erik never talked to you about any will.
随你怎么扭曲我说的话
You can twist my story all you want, okay?
我说的是事实
I'm telling the truth.
埃里克从没向你坦白过吧
Erik never confessed to you, did he?
不 他坦白了
No, he did, okay?
所以我才会同意戴窃听器
That's why I agreed to wear a wire in the first place,
把他的供述录下来
to get him to confess on tape.
警♥察♥有威胁你戴窃听器吗
Did the police use threats to get you to wear that wire?
不 他们没有威胁我
No, they didn't threaten me.
所以做这件事没有任何负面影响
So there was no downside to wearing it?
不 负面影响是我要这样对待我最好的朋友
No, the downside was I'm doing this to my best friend.
你最好的朋友
Your best friend.
我问完了
I'm done.
伙计
Hoo-hoo-hoo, aw, man.
这些姑娘比上次的还要辣
Those girls were even hotter than the last place.
接下来的地方比这的更辣
Not as hot as where we're going next.
警探 谢谢你做的这一切
Hey, thank you for all of this, Detective.
你们俩需要放松放松
Ah, you boys need to relax.
明天会很辛苦
You got a big day tomorrow.
明天你们上了法庭 记得照我们说好的回答
Now, when you get on the stand, just stick to the script.
好的
Okay.
第七面纱 裸女郎
那些辩护律师很厉害
Those defense lawyers are sharp,
但只要记住五个字你们就不会有麻烦
but three words will get you out of trouble.
"我不记得了"
"I. Don't. Remember."
懂了吗
Okay?
走吧
Let's go.
凡奈斯法♥院♥
1993年7月26日
这是我在拳击手酒吧的出勤卡
It's my time card from Boxer's.
证明1989年8月18日那天我有排班
It shows I worked a shift on August 18, 1989.
你同意过埃里克或莱尔在那天用你的驾照
Did you give Erik or Lyle permission to use your driver's license
在加利福尼亚买♥♥两把散♥弹♥枪♥吗
to buy two shotguns in California on that date?
不 我没同意过
No, I did not.
谢谢
Thank you.
没问题了
No more questions.
古德罗先生 你和莱尔曾是好朋友
Mr. Goodreau, you and Lyle were close friends.
你们分享过秘密吗
You shared confidences?
是的 没错
Uh, yes. Right.
1989年5月
In May 1989,
在一家中国餐馆吃晚饭的时候
over dinner at a Chinese restaurant,
莱尔有没有告诉过你有关他自己
did Lyle reveal a secret about himself,
埃里克以及他们父亲的秘密
Erik, and their father?
秘密吗
Um...A secret?
我说得具体点吧
I'll be specific.
莱尔有没有告诉你他父亲猥亵过他
Did Lyle tell you that his father had molested them?
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
难道你没告诉格伦·史蒂文斯
But didn't you tell Glenn Stevens
莱尔跟你说了他父亲虐待他的事吗
that Lyle told you that his father had abused him?
不 我从没跟格伦说过
No, I never told Glenn that.
那个小混♥蛋♥
The little bastard.
问他关于兰德的采访
Ask him about the Rand interview.
古德罗先生
Mr. Goodreau,
你是否接受过记者录音采访
did you ever have an interview with a reporter on tape in which
并在采访中说莱尔坦言他父亲猥亵过他
you stated Lyle confided that his father had molested him?
鲍勃·兰德是唯一录音采访过我的记者
Bob Rand was the only reporter who interviewed me on tape.
那你是否在录音里说过
And did you state on tape
莱尔说他和埃里克曾被他们的父亲虐待过
that Lyle said he and Erik were abused by their father?
我 我
I--I...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我以为古德罗是我的朋友
I thought Goodreau was my friend.
他们都突然针对我们
They're all turning on us.
我们哪里有问题吗
What's wrong with us?
怎么会有这样的朋友
How could we have friends like this?
他们只是害怕了 莱尔
They're just scared, Lyle.
-陪审团知道他们在撒谎 -走吧
- The juries know they're lying. - Come on.
等一下 你们俩今晚好好休息
Hold on, we need you boys to get some rest tonight.
能答应我们吗
Can you do that for us?
好的
Okay.
我们可以用兰德的采访录音
We can refute Goodreau's denial
来驳回古德罗的否认
with Rand's interview tape.
但它不能作为呈堂证供
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表