剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
布赖恩舅舅不知道他在说什么
Uncle Brian doesn't know what he's talking about.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我十五岁那年夏天
I spent the summer at Uncle Jose
是在何塞叔叔和凯蒂阿姨家里过的
and Aunt Kitty's house when I was 15.
莱尔当时八岁
Lyle was eight.
他告诉了我何塞叔叔对他做的事
He told me what Uncle Jose was doing to him.
我告诉了凯蒂阿姨 她说我是小骗子
I told Aunt Kitty. She called me a little liar
把莱尔拖上楼 然后关上了门
and dragged him upstairs and shut the door.
我们再也没有聊过这件事
We never talked about it again.
你告诉过其他人吗
Did you tell anyone else?
不 我那时不知所措
No. I didn't know what to do.
我才十五岁
I was only 15.
当时非常迷茫
I was confused.
知道了 黛安 谢谢
Okay, Diane. Thank you.
这对我们很有帮助
This has been very helpful.
我们会保持联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch.
这不过是传闻证据
It's hearsay evidence
关于十五年前一个八岁孩子可能说过的话
about what an eight-year-old may have said 15 years ago.
这是说服不了陪审团的
It's not gonna convince a jury.
除非莱尔承认何塞虐待了他
Not if Lyle won't admit that Jose abused him.
即便承认也没用
Not even then.
我们给陪审团的展示和讲述
Our show-and-tell for the jury's going to be
会变成只有讲述没有展示
all tell and no show.
那么多次虐待
All that abuse.
何塞和凯蒂
There's gotta be something tangible
肯定留下了一些实证
that Jose or Kitty left behind.
是谁买♥♥下了房♥子
So who bought the house?
一位阿♥拉♥伯的酋长
A sheik, from Saudi Arabia.
你知道怎么去卡拉巴萨斯吗
You have the directions to Calabasas?
知道
Yeah, got 'em.
房♥子似乎还没造好
The house looks under construction,
但是没关系
but it's okay.
你可以把所有东西都放在里面
You can put everything inside.
就这样了
That's it.
人去楼空
Everything is gone.
会好起来的 奶奶
It's gonna be okay, Nana.
他为了这个忙活了一辈子
He worked his whole-- his whole life for this.
我知道
I know.
好的 拿好了
All right, I got it.
拳击手酒吧
纽约 纽约州
1991年5月13日
我只是名记者 多诺万
I'm just a reporter, Donovan.
这件事和我没有利益关系
I don't have a dog in this fight.
警♥察♥说我必须出庭作证
The cops say I'll have to testify at the trial.
但我并不想这样
I'm not looking forward to it.
我和莱尔有很多共同点
Me and Lyle really shared a lot.
什么共同点 比如说
Like what, for example?
比如说
Like, um...
在谋杀案发生的四个月前
Four months before the murders,
我们在聊天 然后
we were talking, and...
我告诉莱尔我小时候被性♥虐♥待过
I told Lyle I was sexually abused when I was a kid.
然后他告诉我他也被猥亵过
And he told me he was molested, too.
被他的爸爸
By his dad.
埃里克也是
Erik was, too.
我不知道 也许他那样说
I don't know. Maybe he was just saying that
只是为了让我好受点 我不知道
to make me feel better. I don't know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道他有告诉过别人吗
You know if he told anyone else?
不知道
No.
但我把莱尔说的告诉了格伦·史蒂文斯
But I told Glenn Stevens what Lyle said.
但我把莱尔说的告诉了格伦·史蒂文斯
But I told Glenn Stevens what Lyle said.
我和史蒂文斯谈过了 他不同意我录音
I spoke to Stevens. He wouldn't let me tape him,
但我做了笔记
but I took notes,
他承认古德罗告诉了他
and he confirmed that Goodreau told him
莱尔和他父亲的事
about Lyle and his father.
你认为史蒂文斯会作证吗
Do you think Stevens would testify?
他很明确地说不会作证 除非被强制
He was pretty clear he wouldn't unless he was forced to.
好吧 谢谢你 兰德先生
All right. Thank you, Mr. Rand.
我去纽约找古德罗和史蒂文斯谈话
I'll fly to New York and talk to Goodreau and Stevens.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
这是莱尔的案子 我自己能处理
Well, it's Lyle's business. I can handle it.
那里有位我想见的人
There's someone I need to see.
哈莫尼酒店
兰卡斯特 宾夕法尼亚州
1991年11月20日
是你吗
Is that you?
是我 你呢
I'm me. Are you you?
该死 你还是长着我的鼻子
Damn it, you still have my nose.
我还以为你会变样了呢
I thought you'd outgrow it by now.
很高兴见到你 爸爸
Nice to see you, Daddy.
这里的鸡派不错
The chicken pot pie is good here.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
如果莱尔被无罪释放怎么办
And what if Lyle goes free?
这也是要考虑的
Gotta think about that.
你怕他吗
Are you afraid of him?
所以你才要在公共场所见面
Is that why you wanted to meet in a public place?
他知道我知道些事情
He knows I know things.
我已经和古德罗谈过了 他愿意作证
I already spoke to Goodreau, and he's willing to testify.
我只需要你公开
I just need you to go on the record
他跟你说的莱尔被猥亵的事
about what he told you about Lyle being molested.
难道你不想帮莱尔吗 你们曾是朋友
Don't you want to help Lyle? You were friends.
我以为他是我的朋友
I thought he was my friend.
然后我意识到 他是在利用我
And then I realized he was using me.
他给了你一份工作 格伦
He gave you a job, Glenn.
开鸡翅连锁店而已
Running a chicken wing shack.
我现在找到了一份好工作 在华尔街
Look, I've got a good job now, on Wall Street.
我不会为了他放弃那份工作的
I'm not about to give that up for him.
而且
I mean, besides,
我怎么能够帮一个杀害父母的人呢
how can I help someone who did that to his parents?
洛杉矶县
男子中♥央♥监狱
1991年11月27日
生日快乐 亲爱的埃里克
Happy birthday, dear Erik.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
谢谢你 莱斯丽
Thank you, Leslie.
不过是个生日而已
It's just another birthday.
别这么说
Oh, there's no such thing.
我上周见了我爸
I saw my dad last week.
自从十四岁以后就没见过他了
Hadn't seen him since I was 14.
你知道他错过了多少场生日吗
You know how many birthdays he missed?
但我还是去了
But that didn't stop me.
我给你带了份礼物
I got you a present.
我们今天听说了
We just found out today.
加州最高法♥院♥
California Supreme Court
同意复审有关奥齐尔录音带的判决
agreed to review the ruling on Oziel's tapes.
-你觉得我们有机会赢吗 -是的
- Do you think we have a chance? - I do.
他们知道这牵扯到的事
They know the issues at stake here
不仅仅是你们的案子
are bigger than just your case.
所以 埃里克
So, Erik...
我需要弄明白
I need to understand why
这些事情为什么会发生
what happened happened.
你能否告诉我
Maybe if you tell me
你♥爸♥最后一次虐待你是什么时候
the last time your father abused you...
那是谋杀发生的两周前
It was two weeks before everything.
我被加州大学洛杉矶分校录取了
I got accepted to UCLA.
我告诉我父母 我想住在校内
I told my parents I wanted to live on-campus.
我爸说不行
And Dad said no.
说他不会付这个钱的
And that he wouldn't pay for it
除非我一周在家住四个晚上
unless I spent four nights a week at home.
那时候我就知道 这些事永远不会结束
And that's when I knew it was never gonna end.
然后事情开始失去控制了
And that's when things started to get out of control.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我们认为父母会杀了我们
We thought our parents were gonna kill us.
埃里克的六岁生日
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表