剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
和其他心理医师一样 我一直保守着
Like any therapist, I carry with me at all times
许多人的秘密 没有上千人也有上百人
hundreds, if not thousands, of people's secrets.
除非法律另作要求 不然保守这些秘密
And it's a sacred obligation to preserve those secrets,
就是一项神圣的义务
unless the law mandates otherwise.
曾住在比弗利山的豪♥宅♥里的这两个男孩
For now, the boys who once lived in a mansion in Beverly Hills
如今却住在洛杉矶县监狱的这些牢房♥里
live in these cells in Los Angeles County Jail.
很难相信
Hard as it is to believe
竟然会有孩子为了金钱杀害父母
children would kill their parents for money.
地方检察官艾拉·莱纳认为
District Attorney Ira Reiner
金钱只是谜团的一部分
believes money is only part of the puzzle.
人们会为了金钱而杀人 黛安
People kill for money, Diane,
但大多数情况 都是仇杀
but mostly, they kill for hatred.
但是这些父母是怎么会使
But how could these parents
这两个孩子产生这样的仇恨的呢
create that kind of hatred in these boys?
我不知道 又有谁能理解呢
I have no idea. Who can understand that?
反正我是不行
I don't.
你和我都不懂 艾拉
You and me both, Ira.
我们都不懂
You and me both.
现在情况完全不一样了
Everything changes now.
是他们干的
They did it.
还有没搞明白的事
There's still things that we don't know.
他们用朋友的驾照买♥♥了散♥弹♥枪♥
They used their buddy's license to buy shotguns.
我们不希望再用任何财产
We don't want any more money from the estate
为他们辩护
going to their defense.
这不是你能决定的
That's not your decision.
他们杀死了我妹妹
They murdered my sister.
首先
First of all--
如果他们被判死刑了怎么办
And if they get the death penalty?
那两个孩子身上流淌着你妹妹和我哥哥的血液
Your sister and my brother are part of those boys.
你想让他们再死一次吗
You want them killed again?
圣莫尼卡法♥院♥
1990年6月27日
杰瑞让我偷听治疗室里的谈话
Jerry asked me to listen in
以防埃里克和莱尔
from the waiting room in case things got out of hand
失控
with Erik and Lyle.
我听到莱尔威胁杰瑞
I heard Lyle threaten Jerry.
他说他们要杀了他
He said they would kill him
来防止他去警♥察♥局告密
to keep him from going to the police.
后来 杰瑞把一切都告诉了我
Later, Jerry told me everything.
你在一个隔音办公室里
You hear conversations in a soundproof office
隔着两扇隔音门还听到了谈话内容
through two sets of padded doors?
你是不是还听到了狗吹口哨 史密斯小姐
You hear dog whistles too, Miss Smyth?
我以为这是为了杰瑞的录音带
I thought this was about Jerry's tapes.
是的
It is.
继续说 艾布拉森女士
Go ahead, Ms. Abramson.
你说奥齐尔医生把他跟埃里克
So you said that Dr. Oziel told you everything
和莱尔的治疗内容都告诉你了
about his session with Erik and Lyle.
他有和你分享
Was he in the habit
病人病情的习惯吗
of sharing his patients' confidences?
是的 当然 我是他情人
Yeah, sure. I was his lover.
他告诉我他的性治疗患者钟爱什么
He told me what his sex therapy patients were into,
特别是女士们
especially the ladies.
他想要进行三人性行为
He wanted a threesome.
法官 请让她不要
Judge, please tell her to stop
再对你展露她那硕大的胸部了
flashing her impressing bosom at you.
好
Okay...
我想说的是
I want to say that
我现在几乎无法控制
I have limited control
自己的语言和行为
over my words and actions right now.
杰瑞·奥齐尔在对我使用精神控制
Jerry Oziel is using mind control on me.
他就在走廊上 使用一些特殊词语
He's out in the hallway, using special words.
没有问题了
No more questions.
埃里克·梅内德斯
And when Erik Menendez
进入你办公室时 茱得伦·史密斯在哪儿
came into your office, where was Judalon Smyth?
在我回答之前 法官阁下
Before I answer, Your Honor,
这次听证是不对媒体公开的 对吗
this hearing is closed to the press, isn't it?
是的 医生
Yes, it is, Doctor.
我是安排茱得伦坐在候诊室
I had arranged to have Judalon sit in the waiting room.
骗子
Lying such...
我很担心埃里克
I was worried about what Erik
和他的弟弟会做些什么
and his brother might do.
那之后你有没有
And afterwards, did you
再跟史密斯小姐分享会话的细节
share details of the session with Miss Smyth?
是的 为了她的安全
Yes, for her safety.
她有危险 我们都有危险
She was at risk; we both were.
我跟你说过 莱尔威胁过我
As I told you, Lyle had threatened me.
如果莱尔祝你"好运"之后
If you were so afraid
你真那么害怕
after Lyle wished you "Good luck,"
为什么你没有回家保护你的妻子和孩子
why didn't you go home to protect your wife and kids
而是跟你的情妇翻云覆雨
instead of going to boink your mistress?
我担心莱尔和埃里克
I was worried that Lyle and Erik
可能会跟踪我到我家
might follow me home to my family.
但把他们引到你的情妇那里 你觉得没关系
But you had no problem leading them to your mistress.
你还真是高尚啊
How gallant of you.
奥齐尔医生 几周前
Now, Dr. Oziel, didn't you tell Ms. Lansing and me
你不是跟我和兰辛女士说
a few weeks ago that
史密斯女士不在你的候诊室吗
Ms. Smyth was not in your waiting room?
你一定是误解我了
You must have misunderstood me.
那你看我现在理解的是否正确
Well, let me be sure I understand you now.
你刚刚作出证词承认
So you just testified that you violated
你违反了医患保密协议 因为你告诉茱得伦
the doctor-patient privilege by telling Judalon
你和埃里克的谈话内容
about your sessions with Erik.
这都是因为受到的威胁
Only because of the threats.
她证实说你经常违反保密协议
She testified that you routinely violated that privilege,
告诉她你的性治疗患者
telling her about your sex therapy patients...
不 她撒谎
No, that's a lie.
保密协议是我和患者之间神圣不可侵犯的契约
The privilege is a sacred bond between me and my patients.
1986年的时候 你的执照是否
Well, wasn't your license suspended in 1986
因违反这个神圣的契约而吊销
for abusing that sacred bond?
暂时停用
A temporary suspension.
我有与你有过婚外情的老患者的证言
I have an affidavit from a former patient you had an affair with
你试图用电♥话♥线勒死她
and tried to strangle with a phone cord.
那也是神圣不可侵犯的电♥话♥线了
Now, was that a sacred phone cord?
谎言 都是谎言
Lies. All lies.
那些所谓的威胁
These alleged threats--
是你为了吓唬茱得伦而编造的谎言
those are the lies that you made up to scare Judalon,
好控制她
to manipulate her.
你不是在治疗 医生 你让他们病得更重
You don't help people, Doctor. You make them sicker.
法官会在几周之后宣布决定
The judge will render a decision in a couple weeks.
祈祷吧
Fingers crossed.
我的那些报社同事都不大高兴
My colleagues at the paper aren't too happy
因为听证会不公开了
about the hearings being closed.
忍♥着吧
Well, tough.
我告诉他们你肯定会这么说
That's what I told them you'd say.
也许今年后半年
You know, maybe later this year,
赶在领养之前
for sure before the adoption,
我想带你回一趟老家
I'd like to take you to visit the old sod.
我们可以在都柏林租一辆车
We could pick up a car in Dublin,
开到塔拉莫尔去
head out to Tullamore.
莱斯
Les...
我们不是非去不可
We don't have to go,
但是你要想办法跟这一切隔离开来
but you need to find some way to disconnect from all this.
哪怕一周也行
Even for a week.
我懂 我想去
Oh, I know, I know. I want to go.
快看
Oh, look.
麦克马丁幼儿园一案复审雷·巴基
In a stunning rebuke to District Attorney Reiner,
在陪审团陷入僵局后
Judge Weisberg declared a mistrial
法官韦斯伯格
after the jury deadlocked
在针对地检官莱纳的一片责难声中
in the retrial of Raymond Buckey
无效审判
雷·巴基
宣布无效审判
in the McMartin Preschool molestation case.
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表