剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
And then he used something else.
用什么
What was it?
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me.
你哭了吗
Did you cry?
-是的 -你流血了吗
- Yes. - Did you bleed?
流了
Yes.
你害怕吗
Were you scared?
是的
Yes.
你有没有要求他停下
Did you ask him not to?
我只是告诉他我不想做
I just told him I didn't want to do this
那样伤到了我
and that it hurt me
然后他说他不是想故意伤害我
and he said he didn't mean to hurt me, that he--
他爱我
that he loved me.
他爱你 这一点对你很重要
And that was important to you, that he loved you.
是的
Yes.
非常重要
Very.
在这段时期
And during this period,
你有没有对你弟弟做什么
did you do something to your brother?
老天
God...
我带他去树林里
I took him out to the woods.
我拿了一个牙刷
I took a toothbrush...
然后 老天
And... Oh, God...
我对他做了同样的事
I played with him in the same way.
老天 埃里克 对不起
Oh, God, Erik, I'm so sorry.
真的对不起 我
I'm so sorry. I'm so--
我对不起
I'm so sor--
老天
Oh, God.
你是否记得将虐待的事情告诉过别人
Do you remember telling anyone about the abuse?
妈妈
Mom...
爸爸摸我还对我下面做那种事
Dad's touching me and doing things down there.
我想让他停下
I want him to stop.
不要夸张 宝贝
Don't exaggerate, honey.
你♥爸♥爸只是在惩罚你
Your father's just punishing you.
爸爸们都会这么做
That's what fathers do.
妈妈
Mom...
我想让爸爸停下
I want Dad to stop it.
别让你♥爸♥爸看见你这个样子
Don't let your father see you like that.
去滴些眼药水让眼睛不这么红
Put some drops in your eyes,
还有不要在吃晚饭的时候哭
and don't cry at dinner.
我十一岁的时候 他...
When I was 11, he...
和我肛♥交♥了
had anal sex with me.
他在这些过程中是什么样的
What was he like during those encounters?
那时他还挺好
He was still nice at that point.
如果我说他弄疼我了 他就会停下
He would stop if I said he was hurting me.
他一直都那么好吗
Did he stay nice?
不是
No.
我十二岁的时候
When I was 12,
他想让我痛苦
he wanted me to be in pain.
他...
He...
会往我腿上和屁♥股♥上扎针
would stick needles into my legs and butt.
我爸在我十岁的时候就停手了
My father stopped when I was ten.
之后你在家里受到的性♥虐♥待就结束了吗
Was that the end of your sexual abuse in the home?
不
No.
就是那里
Right there.
你能按得再重一点吗
Could you press a little harder?
我摸我妈妈的时候 她会非常慈爱
My mother was very loving when I touched her,
十三岁时 我就不再去她床上
but when I was 13, I stopped going into her bed.
她对此有什么反应
How did she respond?
她开始针对我
She turned on me.
她开始用言辞攻击我
She started picking on me verbally,
咒我死
wishing I was dead.
你那时知道家里
Were you aware of any other abuse
有其他性♥虐♥待的存在吗
going on in your home?
我觉得我父亲在虐待埃里克
I thought my father was abusing Erik.
你决定对此做什么了吗
Did you decide to do something about it?
我决定去质问我爸
I decided to confront my dad.
爸爸...
Dad...
我知道你和埃里克之间是怎么回事
I-I know what's going on with you and Erik.
我听到了声音
I heard noises, and...
我希望你不要再找他了
I want you to leave him alone.
埃里克有时候会编故事
Erik makes up things sometimes.
不过没关系 我会停手的
But okay, it'll stop.
你敢告诉任何人 我就杀了你 懂吗
You tell anyone, I'll kill you. You understand?
你要是再敢跟莱尔说这事
If you talk to Lyle about this again,
我就把你捆在椅子上
I will tie you to a chair
活活打死
and beat you to death.
但他没有停手
But he didn't stop.
反而变本加厉了
He just got worse.
他对我做了各种各样的性行为
And he was doing all kinds of sex to me.
这么多年来 你有给这些
Over the years, did you give
不同种类的性行为取名吗
those different types of behavior names?
有
Yes.
口♥交♥是"膝盖行为"
Oral sex was "Knees."
还有"温柔性行为"和"粗鲁性行为"
There was "Nice sex" and "Rough sex."
还有...
And...
还有就只是"性行为"
And then there was just "Sex."
这也是性♥交♥的某种形式
It was some form of intercourse?
是的
Yes.
我一直都觉得很恶心
I felt sick all the time,
我十七岁时
and when I was 17,
我不想再那样了
I just didn't want it anymore.
我那天...
I just...
状态很糟糕
was in a bad state that day,
他...走进我房♥间
and he... walked into my room
我说"不要" 之后...
and I said "No," and...
他把我扔到床上然后拿来一把刀
he threw me on the bed and went to get a knife
架在我脖子上
and he put it at my throat
然后强♥奸♥了我
and he raped me.
在你父亲于1989年8月死亡之前
Before your father died, in August of 1989,
你们最后一次进行
when was the last incidence
你所说的"性行为"是什么时候
of what you called "Sex"?
1989年5月
In May of 1989.
那最后一次"膝盖行为"呢
And the last incidence of "Knees"?
1989年8月 在我卧室里
In August, 1989, in my bedroom.
我以前还幻想着被解救 但...
I used to have this rescue fantasy, but...
从没人来救过我
no one ever came to rescue me.
除了我哥哥 莱尔
No one except my brother, Lyle.
我们现在稍微休息一下
We'll take a short recess.
证人可以退下了
Witness can step down.
杀人犯就是这么炼成的
And that's how murderers are made.
这一切逼问和安抚
All of this squeezing and patting--
律师不是保姆 也不能代替母亲
Lawyers are not nursemaids or surrogate mothers.
你要是想搞那一套
If you wanted to engage in that conduct,
那就该去换个工作
you should've gone into another line of work.
"换个工作" 因为我是女的吗
"Another line of work"? Because I'm a woman?
那对我来说没有任何区别
That makes no difference to me,
但如果你想在我的法庭上代表你的性别
but if you're gonna represent your gender in my courtroom,
你就得按我的规矩来
you'll do so by my rules.
我不代表除了我委托人之外的任何人
I don't represent anyone but my clients,
但没事 我会采纳法庭的建议
but fine, I will take the court's cue.
很好 继续吧
Good. Proceed.
好了 埃里克 1989年的整个夏天
Now, Erik, over the summer of 1989,
你有什么希望或是梦想
did you have any hope or dream
生活会发生一些好的转变吗
for an improvement in your life?
我准备上大学了
Uh, I was going to college.
我申请了大概十三所学校吧
I applied to something like 13 colleges.
有什么学校录取你了吗
Did you get accepted to any of them?
布朗大学有兴趣
Uh, Brown was interested.
我拿到了网球奖学金
I'd get a tennis scholarship.
我一心都在这上面
Uh, it was all I thought about.
它对我来说就是一切
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表