剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
If he had protected his little sister named Erika,
对你们来说会有区别吗
would it make a difference to you?
不会
It shouldn't.
我请你们不要回避这种痛苦
I ask you not to turn away from the pain
看看它究竟是怎样的
and to see it for what it was
以及它对莱尔·梅内德斯的影响
and what it did to Lyle Menendez.
我请求你们以非自愿误杀做出判决
I ask you to return a verdict of involuntary manslaughter.
我为...
I apologize if I...
不想结束发言落座而道歉
can't just wind it up and sit down.
我不想放开埃里克
I don't want to let go of Erik.
我一直把他攥在我手里
I have had him in my hands all this time,
而现在我必须把他交到你们手上
and now I have to give him up to you.
如果有人问我
You know, if people were to ask me,
三年半来
after three and a half years
每天都要思考埃里克的事
of thinking about Erik every single day,
我想从中获得什么
what it is I want out of this...
我想看着他沿街散步
I want to see him walk down the street...
而不是戴着手铐脚镣
not in chains or shackles.
要实现我的梦想
To fulfill my dream,
你们必须做出无罪的判决
you would have to come in with a verdict of "not guilty".
如果你们觉得做不到
If you don't feel you can do that,
我请求你们做出
I would ask that you come in with a verdict
非自愿误杀的判决
of involuntary manslaughter,
因为我相信那才是证据所展示的
because I believe that's what the evidence shows.
谢谢
Thank you.
你已经抱他很久了 让我抱抱怎么样
You've had him a long time. How 'bout I take over?
今晚吗 不 没门
Tonight? No, not a chance.
已经六个小时了 还没听到消息
It's been six hours. We haven't heard a peep.
你不会真的希望很快做出判决吧
You don't really expect a quick verdict, do you?
你在副检察官办公室的朋友
Your friend in the deputy's office--
也许会从他凡奈斯的朋友那里听到些什么
maybe he heard something from his buddies in Van Nuys?
莱斯
Les...
至少今晚你必须休息
You gotta at least take this night off.
这是你无法控制的
It's out of your hands.
我知道你多讨厌那样
I know how you hate that.
好
Yeah.
看啊 艾丹
Oh, look, Aidan.
今晚外面有五颗星
We have five stars out tonight.
在洛杉矶这几乎创记录了
That's almost a record for LA.
就让你和我
Let's you and me
一起做点祈祷 好吗
say a little prayer together, okay?
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表