剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
本剧根据真实事件改编
部分情节和人物有所增改
法律与秩序真实重案
梅内德斯兄弟谋杀案
第一季第五集
这些男孩从六岁开始被虐待
These boys were abused from the age of six.
我告诉莱尔我小时候被性♥虐♥待过
I told Lyle I was sexually abused when I was a kid,
然后他告诉我他也被他爸猥亵过
and he told me he was molested by his dad.
被吓得保守秘密
Terrified into keeping secrets.
爸爸说要是有人知道了
Dad said if anyone ever found out
我下场会很惨
that something bad would happen.
-我会怎么做 -你会杀了我
- What will I do? - You'll kill me.
没错
That's right.
他们的成长过程中
They grew up with no sense
毫无被父母保护的认知
of feeling protected by their parents.
我和埃里克杀了我们的父母
Erik and I killed our parents.
我爸一直猥亵我弟
Dad was molesting my brother.
妈妈也是 她猥亵了我
Mom too. She molested me too.
过去的一切使他们相信
They were made to believe
他们的父母会杀了他们
that their parents would kill them.
埃里克讲的何塞叔叔的事
What Erik said about Uncle Jose...
是真的
It's true.
防卫过当
Imperfect self-defense.
那你相信他们吗
And do you believe them?
我相信咱们的案子
I believe in our case.
莱尔和埃里克·梅内德斯的案子
The trial of Lyle and Erik Menendez
今日在凡奈斯开庭
gets underway in Van Nuys today.
简直是浪费钱
What a waste of money.
-他们不是都认罪了吗 -是 他们认了
- Didn't they confess? - Yeah, yeah. They did.
法官是斯坦·韦斯伯格 还记得他吗
Judge is Stan Weisberg. Remember him?
-记得 -他就是那个
- Yes. - He's the genius
把罗德尼·金的审判移到了西米谷的"天才"
who moved the Rodney King trial to Simi Valley.
他们说是因为那里交通更方便
They say because it was a shorter commute.
是啊 西米谷住着很多警♥察♥
Yeah, lot of cops live in Simi Valley.
没错 殴打金的警♥察♥被宣判无罪
That's right. The officers who beat King were acquitted.
没人感到惊讶
No big surprise to anybody.
除了在暴♥动♥中被捕的人
Except to the people who got caught in the riots.
我很好奇就因为想上下班省十分钟
I wonder how Weisberg feels about teeing up the riots
而挑起的一系列暴♥动♥ 韦斯伯格是怎么想的
just so he could have ten minutes off his commute--
如果您允许 法官阁下
With your permission, Your Honor,
法庭电视将全程直播此次庭审
Court TV will broadcast this trial gavel-to-gavel.
这符合公众的利益
The public's interest will be served.
我国法♥院♥的形象将得到提升
The image of our nation's courts will be enhanced
公众将看到法官阁下如何维护正义
by seeing how Your Honor conducts the business of justice.
我们又不是在拍政♥府♥宣传片
We are not doing a public service announcement here.
这是一场涉及家庭暴♥力♥
This is a trial involving family violence
和极端虐待儿童事件的审判
and extreme forms of child abuse.
我们有几位证人不希望
Some of our witnesses don't want to appear
在全国观众面前讲述个人隐私
on national TV discussing intimate personal details.
法官阁下 我们不反对
Your Honor, we have no objection
全程直播
to gavel-to-gavel coverage.
她当然不反对了
Of course she doesn't.
感到害怕的又不是她的证人
It's not her witnesses who'll be intimidated.
我提交了动议 在他们作完证之前
I filed a motion to have their identities sealed
对他们的身份进行保密
until after they testified,
你现在却要让他们的脸
and now you want to put their faces
出现在全国人♥民♥的电视上
on every TV in the country.
我相信法庭电视可以不暴露他们的身份
I'm sure Court TV can conceal their identities.
不 打马赛克也不行
No, no blue dots.
我不想有任何镜头的存在
I want the camera out.
我担心摄像机和摄影师
I'm concerned that the camera and operator
会对陪审团造成干扰
will be distracting to the juries.
你的委托人不能在墙上
Can't your client hang one of those
装一个那种百货公♥司♥的监控摄像头吗
department store security cameras on the wall?
如果只能这样 那可以
Well, if that's their only choice.
很好 申请批准了
Good. Petition is granted.
-休庭 -法官阁下
- We're adjourned. - Your Honor--
已经休庭了 艾布拉森女士
We're adjourned, Ms. Abramson.
之后我们在我办公室
We will reconvene in chambers
听取辩方律师陈述对此案
to hear defense counsel present the legal basis
辩护的法律依据
for their theory of the case.
埃里克和莱尔父母的性♥虐♥待
Erik and Lyle were traumatized
对他们造成了精神创伤
by sexual abuse by their parents.
他们威胁说要把虐待的事告诉别人之后
Once they threatened to reveal the abuse to third parties,
创伤让他们切实但不合理地以为
their trauma led them to have a real but unreasonable belief
他们的父母会为了守住秘密杀了他们
that their parents would kill them to keep the abuse secret.
这就是防卫过当
That's imperfect self-defense.
得了吧 这案子我们提出诉讼已经三年了
Come on. We've litigated this case for three years
你现在才来说性♥虐♥待
and now they bring up abuse?
无论真假 法官阁下 虐待都不能
True or not, Your Honor, abuse can't be used
让谋杀合法化
as a justification for these murders.
如果您指示陪审团
If you instruct the jury
考虑防卫过当
to consider imperfect self-defense,
他们最多可能
they could convict these defendants
判被告故意误杀
for nothing more than voluntary manslaughter
甚至可能判他们无罪
or even acquit them.
那要由陪审团
That is up to the jury
看过我们的证据之后决定
when they hear our evidence.
法官阁下 我请求您在我们陈述案情之前
Your Honor, I ask you not to dismiss this
不要驳回这一请求
until we present our case.
好吧 让你们陈述案情
Fine. Present your case.
但如果你说服不了我
But if you don't convince me,
我会指示陪审团不予考虑防卫过当
I will instruct the jury to ignore imperfect self-defense.
周一开始挑选陪审团
Jury selection begins on Monday.
你觉得比弗利山怎么样
And how do you feel about Beverly Hills?
感觉是个高档小区
Seems like a ritzy community.
我也想某天能住到那里去
I'd like to live there someday.
请告诉我们 你知道关于
Please tell us what, if anything,
何塞和凯蒂·梅内德斯的任何事吗
you know about Jose and Kitty Menendez.
他们很有钱 还有...
Well, they were rich, and...
他们死了
now they're dead.
你认为尽管你丈夫是
Do you think you could be impartial
洛杉矶地方副检察官
even though you're married
你还是能保持公正吗
to Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney?
是的 我不总是同意我丈夫的观点
Yes. I don't always agree with my husband.
我们同意此人成为陪审员
We'll take her.
我们有理由拒绝此人
We reject for cause.
驳回 鉴于你们已经用完了无因回避权
Denied. And since you're out of peremptories,
此位陪审员被接受了
this juror is accepted.
你在电视上见过埃里克的脸吗
Have you ever seen Erik's face on TV?
没有
No.
你在电视上见过我的脸吗
Have you ever seen my face on TV?
-也没有 -有人会觉得你真是幸运
- No. - Some people would say you're lucky.
我反对此人成为陪审员
I'm striking this juror.
法官阁下 每次庭上一谈到我
Your Honor, every time the Court makes
总是作出负面评论
a comment about me, it's negative.
我可有冒犯法庭吗
Have I offended the court?
你太过敏感了 艾布拉森女士
You're being overly-sensitive, Ms. Abramson.
我们继续吧
Let's move on.
放松 深呼吸就好了
Easy. Just take a deep breath.
莱尔和埃里克·梅内德斯案的
Opening arguments in the trial
开庭审判被安排在今天
of Lyle and Erik Menendez are scheduled today.
妈 你怎么能这么说呢
Mom, why would you say something like that?
没错 我是要领养一个陌生人的孩子
Yes, I'm going to raise a stranger's child.
那又怎样
So what?
我还跟 "陌生人"的孩子结婚了呢
I married a stranger's child.
我要挂了 我得做准备了
I got to go. I got to prepare.
好的 爱你
Yeah, love you.
她说我会是个糟糕的母亲
She says I'll be a terrible mother.
莱恩可不这么想 我也是
Laine knows that's not true. So do I.
她觉得我忘恩负义 我才没有
She thinks I'm ungrateful. I'm not.
正是她的羞辱才让我成长得更强大
All her insults growing up made me stronger.
你有什么看法
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表