剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
Bye, Daddy!
他们走了
They're gone.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我欠了很多钱
I owe so much money.
我要五千
I need $5,000.
你想让我贷款给你吗
You want me to make you a loan?
贷款
A loan?
你应该给我
You should just give it to me.
如果你在周末前离开的话
If you leave by the end of the week.
你不能赶我走
You can't kick me out.
你不想在这里拥有我吗
Don't you like having me right here?
为了你
For you.
你回家我们就可以
We can have all the sex we want
在你的住处想怎么玩就怎么玩
once you're back at your own place.
如果你赶我走
If you kick me out,
我会去找警♥察♥然后告诉他们
I'll go to the cops and I'll tell them
莱尔和埃里克向你坦白了
that Lyle and Erik confessed to you.
别开玩笑 你会被杀的
Don't even joke about it. You'll be killed.
那两个男孩杀不了我
The boys can't kill me
因为他们不知道我是谁
'cause they don't know who I am.
如果你供出他们
If you turn them in,
我绝对会告诉他们是你干的
I absolutely would tell them you did it.
我有一个计划
I have an arrangement,
你不能搞砸
and you're not gonna mess it up.
听到了吗
You hear me?
莱瑞给他的房♥子装了儿童防护装置
Larry childproofed his house.
真是疯了
It's crazy.
有时就是会无法控制自己
You can really get carried away.
能不能不要换台
Can you leave that there, please?
可以把声音调大一点吗
Can you turn the volume up a little bit?
何塞·梅内德斯和凯蒂·梅内德斯
Jose and Kitty Menendez
这就是我们的午间活动吗
So this is our nooner?
你 我 和梅内德斯兄弟
You, me, and the Menendez brothers?
这说不通
It doesn't add up.
这俩兄弟在成长过程中不缺东西
These boys did not want for anything growing up.
有钱的贪婪小鬼
Rich greedy brats.
认识他们的人不会这么说的
That's not what the people who know them say.
好运动员 好学生 有礼貌 举止得体
Good athletes, good students, polite, well-behaved.
那样的人不会某一天醒来
People like that don't just wake up
突然就变成查理·曼森
and turn into Charlie Manson.
美国历史上最疯狂的超级杀人狂
他们郁郁寡欢的两个儿子 埃里克和莱尔
Their disconsolate sons, Erik and Lyle,
被目击在这里出现 由家人陪同
are seen here, ushered in by family,
就在追悼会后不久
shortly before the service.
-球发得不错 埃里克 -玛塔姑妈
- Nice serve, Erik. - Aunt Marta.
诺艾尔 这是我姑妈玛塔 来自迈阿密
Noelle, this is my Aunt Marta, the one from Miami.
埃里克总是提到您
Oh, Erik talks about you all the time.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
埃里克 我可以单独跟你谈谈吗
Erik, can I speak to you for a minute?
好啊
Yeah, yeah.
她是新女朋友
Is she new?
是的 我跟她在太浩湖邂逅的
Yeah, I met her in Lake Tahoe.
她的父母是心理咨♥询♥师
Her parents are therapists.
她真的很懂我
She really gets me.
很好啊
That's good.
-埃里克 -怎么了
- Erik. - Yeah?
我要跟你谈谈从奥齐尔医生那儿来的账单
I need to talk to you about these bills from Dr. Oziel.
-十二月就花了七千块 -给他钱就好了
- $7,000 just for December? - Just pay him.
玛塔姑妈 他对我帮助挺大
Aunt Marta, he's really helping.
不管怎么说 我们要处理遗产了
And anyway, we're gonna settle the estate,
一切都没问题的
and everything'll be great, all right?
好了
All right!
步法进步很大
Nice improvement in the footwork.
-继续保持 -好的
- Keep it up. - Sure, yeah.
我开始觉得我已经准备好了
I'm starting to feel ready.
所以...
So, uh...
所以马克觉得我有能力
So Mark thinks I can qualify
去打下个月的特拉维夫公开赛
for the Tel Aviv Open next month,
而且...
and uh...
我也不好说 我...
I don't know, I'd--
我想你跟我一起去 如果可以的话
I'd really like you to be there, if you can.
那恰好在期中考试期间
It's right in the middle of midterms.
不管怎么说
Anyway,
我不想让你分心
I wouldn't want to distract you.
我妈妈会很开心的
My mom would be happy.
她总催我找个女朋友
She was always giving me deadlines to get a girlfriend.
艾拉·莱纳办公室
1990年1月18日
在麦克马丁幼儿园一案中 陪审团认为
The jury in the McMartin preschool trial
对于五十二项猥亵指控
found Ray Buckey and his mother not guilty
雷·巴基和他母亲无罪
of 52 counts of molestation.
对于其他十三项罪名 陪审团仍僵持不下
The jury deadlocked on another 13 counts.
宣布为无效审判
A mistrial was declared.
我们要再次起诉巴基
We're re-trying Buckey.
帕姆 你来负责起诉
Pam, you'll lead the prosecution.
艾略特负责梅内德斯案子
Elliott'll take over Menendez.
你不让我负责梅内德斯的案子了
You're taking me off Menendez?
莱纳先生 警方觉得他们马上就要有突破了
Mr. Reiner, the police think they're close to a break.
而且说实话 再次起诉巴基
And frankly, re-trying Buckey
似乎是在浪费我们的时间
doesn't seem like a good use of our time.
巴基是有罪的
Buckey's guilty,
而你要去给他定罪
and you're going to convict him.
这才是我的好姑娘
That's my gal.
重审一定会输
A retrial's a loser.
只不过是为了选举做做样子
It's eye candy for the election.
是时候证明你是有团队精神的人了 帕姆
It's time to show you're a team player, Pam.
罗瑞尔
Laurel?
在楼上
Upstairs.
有人把家具移♥动♥过吗
Did someone move the furniture?
茱得伦干的
Judalon did.
她说我品味很差
She said I had terrible taste.
还不止这个
But that's not all.
告诉你♥爸♥爸她都对你说了什么
Tell your father what she said to you.
她说她跟你有一腿
She said that she was having an affair with you
-而且她要取代妈妈的位置 -不
- and that she was just gonna take Mom's place. - No.
-你和妈妈要离婚了 -亲爱的 不是那样
- That you and Mom are gonna get a divorce. - Honey, that's not true.
而她要照顾我们了
And that she's gonna take care of us
因为你和妈妈不再爱我们了
because you and Mom don't love us anymore.
一派胡言
None of that's true.
一派胡言 我们是爱你们的
None of that's true. We love you.
她在保姆的房♥间 杰瑞
She's in the maid's room, Jerry.
我想让她现在就滚出去
I want her out now.
你个疯子
You lunatic.
-她们骗人 -你滚出去
- They're lying. - You're out!
杰瑞 我比她能更好地照顾你
Jerry, I can take better care of you than she can--
闭嘴 带上你的东西滚
Shut up! Take your stuff and leave.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我要去报♥警♥
I'll go to the police.
你要是那么做了
You do that...
比我大得多的麻烦会找上门
and I'll be the least of your problems.
收拾东西去
Now pack.
我是佐勒
Zoeller.
怎么了
Yes?
你是哪家律师事务所的
What law firm are you with?
她的名字怎么写
And how do you spell her first name?
好的 你能等我一下吗
Okay. Can I put you on hold for one second?
一名律师受茱得伦·史密斯委托
A lawyer representing a Judalon Smyth.
没听说过她
Never heard of her.
那个律师说她是奥齐尔医生的女朋友
Lawyer says she's Dr. Oziel's girlfriend.
他说她听到埃里克和莱尔认罪了
He says she heard Erik and Lyle confess.
-先生 -我是杰罗姆·奥齐尔医生
- Sir. - I'm Dr. Jerome Oziel.
-这是我家 -奥齐尔医生
- This is my house. - Dr. Oziel.
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表