剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
本剧根据真实事件改编
部分情节和人物有所增改
法律与秩序真实重案
梅内德斯兄弟谋杀案
第一季第六集
-你骗了我 -杰米 别这样
- You lied to me. - Jamie, please.
你杀了你的父母
You killed your parents!
判定这是何种谋杀
It will be your job to decide
是你们的工作
what kind of killing this is.
而我们将会证明 作案动机是恐惧
And we will prove that it was done out of fear.
基于我们的证据 很明显
Based on our evidence, it will become apparent
这场凶案是不正当的
that this murder was unjustified
而且是有详细预谋的
and wholly premeditated.
你觉得有没有别的孩子
Do you think other kids
被爸爸按♥摩♥过
get massages from their dad?
我当时并不明白他想跟我说什么
I didn't really get what he was trying to tell me.
我还太小
I was too young.
你还察觉到了其他什么行为
What other behavior did you notice?
好了
All right,
我现在要终止这项询问了
I'm gonna end this line of questioning, right now.
法官阁下 我要求宣布庭审无效
Your Honor, I move for mistrial.
驳回动议
Motion denied.
一旦兄弟俩出庭作证
Once my boys take the stand,
他们就会看到
they will see the connection
虐待和杀人之间的联♥系♥
between the abuse and the killings.
我会让他们看到的
I will make them see it.
我就希望能由你说那些事
I just wish you could say the things,
然后我只用回答"是"或"否"
and then I'll just say "Yes" Or "No."
那叫做"引导证人"
That's called "leading the witness".
不能这样的
It's not allowed.
我们不希望奶奶在法庭旁听到这些事情
We don't want Grandma in the courtroom for any of it.
她不该听 这会伤害她
She shouldn't hear it. It'll hurt her.
她不会在场 我们跟你们姑妈说了
She won't be there. We talked to your aunt.
我希望我只用把它写下来
I wish I could just write it down
而不是大声说出来
instead of saying it out loud.
天啊 埃里克 你太紧张了
Oh, my God, Erik. You are so tense.
你今早吃镇静药了吗
Did you take your Xanax this morning?
没有
No.
埃里克 你答应过的
Erik, you made me a promise.
你身上带了吗
Did you bring any with you?
我只是...我觉得恶心 吉尔
I just--I feel nauseous, Jill.
我觉得我要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
深呼吸
Take some deep breaths
我去给你倒点水
and I'll get you some water.
喝点水你的胃会好受一点 好吗
It'll help settle your stomach. Okay?
他们还没准备好
They are not ready.
该上场了 但他们还没准备好
It's show time, and they are not ready.
凡奈斯法♥院♥
1993年9月10日
我六岁时 我们养了只小狗
We had a puppy at the time, when I was six.
她叫"忧忧"
Her name was Tristesse.
我记得她和我爸爸在外面玩
I remember her and my dad playing outside
我也跑出去了
and me running out.
这里 小狗 小狗 小狗
Here, pup, pup, pup!
那是段美好的记忆
It was a good memory.
你有关于妈妈的美好记忆吗
Do you have a good memory of your mother?
有 我记得她照顾过小鸟
Yeah. I remember her taking care of the birds
那些小鸟撞到窗户上了
that would hit the windows
受了点伤
and be, like, hurt in some way.
我们来照顾好他
Get him all fixed up.
她对小鸟特别好
She was just amazing with the birds.
这个时候
And at this point,
体育运动变成你生活中重要的一部分吗
did sports become an important part of your life?
是的
Yes.
它们对我爸爸来说很重要
They were everything to my dad.
只要能让他开心 我什么都可以做
That's what made him happy, and that's what I wanted to do.
你为什么想让他开心
Why did you want to make him happy?
那样他就会爱我
So he would love me.
你爱你♥爸♥爸妈妈吗
Did you love your mom and dad?
爱
Yes.
1989年8月20日
And on August 20th, 1989,
你是不是和你弟弟杀害了你们的父母
did you and your brother kill your mother and father?
是的
Yes.
你觉得是什么原因
What do you believe was the originating cause
导致你和你弟弟
of you and your brother
最后射杀了你们的父母
ultimately shooting your parents?
我告诉...
Me telling...
你告诉了什么
You telling what?
我告诉莱尔...
Me telling Lyle that...
是你告诉莱尔发生了一些事情吗
Was it you telling Lyle that something happened?
我爸爸...
My dad...
我爸爸...
My dad...
法官阁下 我能问个引导问题吗
Your Honor, can I ask a leading question?
不行 他在尝试回答问题
No, no, he's in the process of answering.
不需要
There's no need.
你能回答这个问题吗
Can you answer the question?
能
Yes.
好的
Okay.
你告诉莱尔 什么
It was you telling Lyle... what?
那个
That...
我父亲一直在猥亵我
m-my dad had been molesting me.
你父亲是否和你聊过
Did your dad used to have talks with you
男人之间的性行为
about sex between men?
是的
Yes.
从我六岁开始
It started when I was six,
在运动练习结束后
after sports practices.
自古以来
All through history,
准备上战场
men going into battle
或者去比赛的男人们
or competitions
会集体做♥爱♥
would have sex together
让彼此的关系更为紧密
to form a stronger bond.
希腊人 罗马人
Greeks, Romans,
日本武士都是如此
samurais.
你喜不喜欢和爸爸
Do you like the special time
在一起的特别时间 埃里克
with your dad, Erik?
一开始只是
At first it was just
腿和屁♥股♥
the legs and butt,
然后他
and then he...
开始按♥摩♥我的生殖器
started massaging my penis,
他让我对他做同样的事
and he made me do the same to him.
在这个期间他表现的如何
What was he like during these sessions?
刚开始他很好
At first, he was great.
他 他从未如此关心过我
He--he had never been so caring
我很喜欢
and I loved that.
我希望他爱我
I wanted him to love me.
你说"刚开始"
You said "At first."
他变了吗
Did that change?
如果你告诉别人
If you tell anyone,
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
你是否认出照片中的孩子们
Do you recognize the children in these photos?
那张是我 有痣的那个
That's me, with the mole there.
另一个是埃里克
And that's Erik.
大概是埃里克生日的时候拍的
It's around Erik's birthday.
爸爸拍我们弯腰等动作的照片
Dad took photos of us bending over and stuff.
他还对你们做其他事情了吗
Did he do other things to you?
他得寸进尺
He got more involved.
在我 七岁的时候
When I was, uh, seven,
他让我跪下
he would put me on my knees and...
给他口♥交♥
and I would have oral sex with him.
我们还会做一些叫做"物体环节"的事
We'd have what we call the "Object sessions," and...
他会
he would...
把牙刷
stick a toothbrush
插♥进♥我的肛♥门♥
in my anus.
他还会用一些别的东西
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表