剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
一个家伙从我旁边走过
A guy walked by me
说"下一个就是你"
and said, "You're next."
我需要他们的保护
I need them for protection.
他们总算来了 埃里克呢
Here they are. What about Erik?
他没事
He's okay.
他和我的大嘴巴堂兄亨利待在一起
He's staying with my loudmouth cousin Henry.
刚刚是什么意思
What the hell's that all about, huh?
我们只是着急吃饭
Yeah, we were just in a hurry to eat.
我们先进去
We go in first.
我本来要去圣莫尼卡见莱尔和埃里克
I was supposed to meet Lyle and Erik in Santa Monica.
他们一直到十点半都没出现
They didn't show by 10:30.
我就回家了 我是嫌疑犯吗
I went home. Am I a suspect?
我们在调查每一个人
We're looking at everyone.
你回家之后呢
So what happened after you went home?
我去睡觉了
I went to sleep.
我已经告诉过埃德蒙兹警官了
I already told Sergeant Edmonds,
莱尔11点15分给我打过电♥话♥
Lyle called me about a quarter past 11.
他说他们迷路了
They said they got lost.
他们提到是从哪里打的电♥话♥吗
They say where they were calling from?
没有
No.
但他说他还是想见面
But he said he still wanted to meet up.
他想讨论普林斯顿的问题
He wanted to discuss Princeton issues.
什么普林斯顿问题
What are Princeton issues?
莱尔因为剽窃被停学了
Lyle was suspended for plagiarism.
我以前是他的网球教练 后来成了朋友
I used to be his tennis coach. We remained friends.
我告诉他们可以在芝士蛋糕工厂见面
I told them I'd meet them at the Cheesecake Factory.
比弗利山那家吗
The one in Beverly Hills?
但莱尔坚持在他家见面
But Lyle insisted he wanted to meet at the house.
他说要帮埃里克拿身份证什么的
He said something about getting an ID for Erik.
他坚持
He insisted.
我告诉他们我只能在餐馆见他们
I told them I'd meet them at the restaurant.
他们一直没出现
They never showed up.
他坚持要你去他们家
He insisted you had to meet at the house?
你是这个意思吗
That's what you said.
没错
Yeah.
他听上去很糟糕
He sounded bad.
我要打个电♥话♥ 告诉学生我要晚点到
I need to make a call--tell a student I'm gonna be late.
听上去他们希望发现尸体时
Sounds like they wanted Berman there
有伯曼在场
when they found the bodies.
一个看到他们震惊表情的证人
A witness to their shock.
他们知道会看到什么
They knew what they were gonna find.
我有一个计划
So here's the plan.
我们来这里多久了
How long have we been coming here?
有三年了吧 生意一直很好
Three years? It's always busy.
我想买♥♥下这个地方
I want to buy this place,
打造成鸡翅连锁店中的旗舰店
make it the flagship of a chain of hot wing joints.
开到东北部每个大学城里
Put one in every college town in the Northeast.
-太棒了 -而格伦 我需要你
- Freaking brilliant. - And Glenn, I want you
来打理这家旗舰店 你会是我的合伙人
to manage the flagship. I'll make you a partner.
你说真的吗 我加入 我加入
Are you serious? I'm in, I'm in.
我真的需要这个计划能成功
I really need this to work.
我想迅速行动 就像我爸常说的
I want to move fast-- a lightning pace,
闪电般的速度
like my dad said.
我想让他为我骄傲
I want to make him proud.
我是说 他在看着我 我知道
I mean, he's watching me. I know.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
来吧 妈妈 我要训练了
Come on, Mom. I'm gonna have practice.
来看我练啊
Come watch me.
妈妈 你不能永远待在床上
Mom, you can't stay in bed forever.
我知道爸爸关心你 我们都关心你
I know Dad cares about you. We all care.
我们爱你
We love you.
妈妈
Mom.
求你了
Please.
你好
Hello?
埃里克 我吵醒你了吗
Hey, Erik. Did I wake you up?
没
No.
听着 我在你♥爸♥书房♥找到了一个
Uh, listen. I found this tape recorder
连着你分机的磁带录音机
in your dad's study wired to your line.
有的录音带标注了"埃里克和莱尔"
There's tapes marked "Erik and Lyle."
你们知道爸妈录下了你们的通话吗
Did you know your parents were recording your calls?
不知道 怪不得我妈总是知道我在干什么
No, I guess that's how Mom always knew what I was doing.
我不知道你怎么想 埃里克 换作是我
I don't know, Erik, but if it was me,
我得气死
I'd be pissed.
无意冒犯 不过你父母
No disrespect, but your parents...
你不懂 亨利 她很不开心
You don't understand, Henry. She was so unhappy.
她毫无防备
She was defenseless.
好吧 我把录音带拿回去
Okay. I'll bring the cassettes home.
杰罗姆·奥齐尔医生
Dr. Jerome Oziel.
奥齐尔医生 我是亨利·拉尼奥
Dr. Oziel, this is Henry Llanio
埃里克·梅内德斯的堂兄
Erik Menendez's cousin.
我们在旅馆见过
We met at the hotel.
是 怎么了 亨利
Yes. Is everything all right, Henry?
我很担心埃里克
I'm worried about Erik.
他晚上不睡觉 总做噩梦
He doesn't sleep at night. He has nightmares.
整天待在家里一间小黑屋里
He stays in the house in a dark room all day.
我们担心他会伤害自己
We're worried he'll try to hurt himself.
为什么 他说过这种话吗
Why, has he said anything?
不 但我只是觉得
Well, no, but I just think--
亨利 人们处理悲伤的方式不尽相同
Henry, people deal with grief in different ways.
不如你让埃里克给我打电♥话♥吧
Why don't you encourage Erik to give me a call?
好的 医生 谢谢 我会
Okay, Doctor. Thank you, I'll do--
埃里克
进来
Come on.
我以为你忘了我了
I thought you forgot about me.
你要是继续在我候诊室里驻扎
If you don't stop camping out in my waiting room,
我就叫警♥察♥来把你丢出去
I'm gonna have to call the police and have you thrown out.
那谁来照顾医生爸爸呢
Who's gonna take care of Dr. Daddy?
我要工作
I have work.
坐那边去
Go sit over there.
你真是个控制狂
You're such a control freak.
我听到电♥话♥响了 是你老婆打的吗
I heard the phone ring. Was that your wife?
是给一位病人咨♥询♥的 埃里克·梅内德斯
It was about a patient-- Erik Menendez.
父母被杀的那个吗
The one whose parents got killed?
你的病人真够有名的
You have such famous patients.
不平凡的人也会遭遇常见的问题
Extraordinary people with ordinary problems.
我帮他们好转
I help them get better.
你说过你会离开她
You said you were gonna leave her.
-茱得伦 -杰瑞
- Judalon... - Jerry.
我们分开时 我能过活
I function when we're apart,
但我们在一起时 我才能生活
but I live when we're together.
我和罗瑞尔在商量该怎么安置
Laurel and I are talking about what to do--
孩子们 把东西分割清楚
about the kids, dividing everything up,
但需要多久谁也不知道
but you don't dictate the timeline.
医生爸爸 我好难受
I feel bad, Dr. Daddy.
让我好受点儿
Make me better.
《蝙蝠侠》上映时间跟他们的说辞相符
The "Batman" show time fits their story.
梅内德斯让孩子们用他的斯普林特电♥话♥卡
Menendez let his kids use his Sprint calling card
来支付长途电♥话♥和付费电♥话♥
to charge toll calls and payphones.
我们申请了通话记录的搜查令
We get a warrant for the records,
看看那天晚上他们打给谁了
we'll see who they called that night.
-佐勒警探 -我叫理查德·诺克斯
- Detective Zoeller. - My name's Richard Knox.
我是名律师 我代表一位女士打来
I'm a lawyer. I'm calling on behalf
她的儿子在卡拉巴萨斯
of a woman whose son went to high school
和埃里克·梅内德斯一起上学
in Calabasas with Erik Menendez.
她请我转达信息
She asked me to pass on information.
她说你应该和埃里克的一个同学谈谈
She said you should speak to one of Erik's classmates,
一个叫克雷格的男孩
a boy named Craig.
他们一起写了个剧本
They wrote a screenplay together.
克雷格 这两位警探是比弗利山的
Craig, these detectives are with the Beverly Hills police.
他们想问你有关埃里克的事
They want to ask you about Erik.
我说你很乐意回答他们的问题
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表