剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
而不把所有事实放出来 请取下来
and not all of it. Take those down now.
不
No.
我需要这些照片给大家作为参考
I need them up to refer to them.
如果你觉得有必要可以让大家传阅
Yeah well, pass them around if you need to refer to them.
你拿下来 不然我去
Take them down or I will.
别以为你是首席陪审员
Hey, man, just because you're the foreman
就可以对我指手画脚了
doesn't mean you're the boss of me.
首席陪审员就是干这个的
That's exactly what it means.
别这样
Oh, hey, stop it.
你最好退后 退后
You better step back. Step back.
我们都在这里呆了太长时间了
We've all been here a long time.
我们都想从这出去
We all want to get out of here.
我们都想继续过我们的生活
We all want to get on with our lives.
已经过去三周了
It's been over three weeks.
我们把工作好好做完吧
Let's just do what we're here to do.
我想过了
I've thought about it,
我想再次改变投票
and I want to change my vote again.
二级谋杀
所以你是投票给莱尔定罪二级谋杀吗
So you're voting to convict Lyle of second-degree murder?
是的 我们可以这样做
Yes. We're allowed to.
这意味着最终他会获得自♥由♥
And that means down the line he gets out.
我认为这合乎情理
And I think that's a reasonable thing.
女士 这是不可能发生的
That ain't never gonna happen, lady.
如果埃里克真的被虐待了
If Erik was really being abused,
他会告诉奥齐尔的
he would have told Oziel.
不 何塞掌控着奥齐尔
No, Jose owned Oziel.
埃里克知道的
Erik knew that.
真是受够了你们这些女人
I'm sick of you women
老说何塞和凯蒂
talking about Jose and Kitty
就好像受审的是他们一样
like they're on trial.
他们是对好父母 如果有更多的父母
They were good parents, and society would be better off
像他们一样 这个社会会更好
if more parents were like them.
他们儿子的每场网球赛 他们都去看
They went to every one of their sons' tennis games.
你们知道我小时候
You know who went to my sports games
谁来看过我打比赛吗
when I was a kid?
谁都没来过
Nobody.
我真是做梦都想有个何塞这样的爸爸
What I would have given to have had a dad like Jose.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
我为你感到抱歉 真的
I--I feel sorry for you. I do.
但是那跟埃里克有什么关系呢
But what has that got to do with Erik?
和合理怀疑有什么关系呢
With--with reasonable doubt?
我们再投一次票吧
Let's do another vote.
凡奈斯法♥院♥
1994年1月10日
她的一只眼睛是睁着的
And one of her eyes was open.
凯蒂有着明亮的蓝眼睛
Kitty had these bright blue eyes.
她看见是谁杀了她
She saw who killed her.
是她生下的两个儿子
The sons she gave birth to.
这妈妈太可怜了
This poor mother.
不好意思 这
I'm sorry, this is--
这个案子很难办
This has been a difficult case.
埃里克的陪审团回来了
Erik's jury is coming in.
可能有判决结果了
Might be a verdict.
失陪
Excuse me.
你们达成一致了吗
Have you come to a decision?
还没有 法官阁下
We have not, Your Honor.
我们陷入了僵局
We're deadlocked.
三周过去了 我们的立场都没有改变
Our positions haven't changed after three weeks.
在任何罪名上
I see no hope for reaching an agreement
我们都没有希望达成一致
on any of the counts.
很抱歉 我们尝试过了
I'm sorry. We tried.
-这意味着什么 -这是好事 宝贝
- What does this mean? - Oh, it's good, honey.
如果韦斯伯格宣布无效审判
If Weisberg declares a mistrial,
我就能试着和地方检察官达成协议
I can try to get a deal from the DA.
我知道这很艰难
I understand this has been difficult.
我知道你们都牺牲了假期
I know all of you have made sacrifices over the holidays.
但我还是要让你们回去
But I'm going to ask you to go back
再尝试一次 达成共识
and to try and reach a consensus.
什么
What?
您不能这么做 法官阁下
You can't do that, Your Honor.
坐下 艾布拉森小姐
Sit down, Ms. Abramson.
您应该和双方律师商量之后
You should consult counsel
再给陪审团指示
before giving the jury instructions.
法官阁下 我对指示没有意见
I'm fine with the instructions, Your Honor.
我想知道 都讨论了什么指控
I would like to know what charges are being discussed
还有一级谋杀是否已经不予讨论了
and if first-degree murder is off the table.
请护送陪审团回到陪审团休息室
Please escort the jury back to the jury room.
法官阁下 这不公平
Your Honor, this is unfair.
从始至终 您都对我的当事人持有偏见
You have been biased against my client this entire time.
阿布拉森小姐 你再说一个字
One more word, Ms. Abramson,
我就判你藐视法庭
and I will hold you in contempt.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son of a bitch!
韦斯伯格法官是我办案子接触过的
Judge Weisberg is the most high-handed,
最专横可憎的一位法官
obnoxious judge I have ever tried a case before.
司法委员会应该查查他
The Judicial Council should be looking at him.
埃里克和莱尔不仅受到了坏父母的荼毒
Erik and Lyle have been plagued by bad parents,
还摊上了坏医生和一个坏法官
a bad shrink, and now a bad judge.
不禁让人好奇他们的下一场灾难是什么
It makes you wonder what the next disaster is for this case.
今天凌晨4点30分 洛杉矶地区
An earthquake measuring 6.7 struck the Los Angeles area
-发生了6.7级地震 -伤亡报道
- at 4:30 this morning. - Reports of casualties.
强余震还在继续
Strong aftershocks are still being felt.
部分路段高速公路坍塌
Sections of the freeway crumbled...
整栋公♥寓♥都倒塌了
Entire apartment complexes are collapsed.
-损毁严重 -凡奈斯法♥院♥
- Total devastation... - The Van Nuys courthouse,
臭名昭著的梅内德斯谋杀案的审判地点
site of the infamous Menendez murder trial,
受到了损害
suffered damages.
在损害得到估算和修复之前
Until the damage can be assessed and repaired,
我们得把你们安置在这里
we'll set you up in here.
老天啊 这闻起来就像下水道
Oh, dear God, it smells like sewage in here.
好吧 大家都找张椅子坐下
All right, everyone grab a chair.
-这里太臭了 -来把这事了结吧
- It stinks in here. - We gotta wrap this up.
天呐
Oh, man.
埃里克·梅内德斯
二级谋杀
有多少人认为是故意误杀
And how many for voluntary manslaughter?
故意误杀
莱尔·梅内德斯
一级谋杀 3
故意误杀 4
二级谋杀 5
大家对此案都投入了很多
Everyone's put so much into this.
世界上再没有哪十二个人
There are no 12 people in the world
能像我们这样
who will ever be able to hear the evidence
听取证据了
in the way that we did,
因为太多人跟进了这次审判
because so many people followed this trial
判断力已经受到媒体的影响
and are now tainted by the media.
我们对法庭负有责任 需要得出
We owe it to the court to see if we can come
统一的结论
to a unanimous decision.
我们之中投一级谋杀或是误杀的人
So would those of us currently voting first-degree
愿意改票为二级谋杀
or manslaughter be willing to meet the others
以统一意见吗
at second-degree?
请举手
Raise your hand.
丹 我们中十一个人都愿投二级谋杀
Dan, there's 11 of us willing to vote second-degree.
我们需要你从一级谋杀改票
We're gonna need you to come down from first-degree.
我们尽力了 法官阁下
We really tried, Your Honor.
我们看过了所有证据
We went over all the evidence,
但就是无法统一意见
but we just couldn't reach a consensus.
你真的确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
是的 法官阁下 我十分肯定
Yes, Your Honor, we're absolutely sure.
我们彻底陷入了僵局
We're at a complete deadlock.
你确定吗
You're positive?
是的 法官阁下 确定
Yes, Your Honor, positive.
那我不得不宣布此次审判无效
Then I have no choice but to declare a mistrial.
感谢大家的出席 你们可以走了
Thank you for your service. You are free to go now.
被告人还押候审
The defendants are remanded to custody.
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表