剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表
本剧根据真实事件改编
部分情节和人物有所增改
法律与秩序真实重案
梅内德斯兄弟谋杀案
第一季第二集
用猎枪开了十五枪
15 shots from a shotgun.
只有一样东西能产生
There's only one thing that can generate
那个级别的愤怒
that level of anger:
家庭
family.
何塞·梅内德斯和凯蒂·梅内德斯
Jose and Kitty Menendez,
儿子莱尔和埃里克
sons Lyle and Erik.
-他们是嫌疑人吗 -所有人都是嫌疑人
- Are the boys suspects? - Everyone's a suspect.
没有人被排除嫌疑
No one's been officially eliminated.
我爸是个很严格的人
My father's a strong disciplinarian.
我妈在整件事中是最大的悲剧
My mother was the great tragedy in all of this.
这是我的心理医生 奥齐尔医生
This is my therapist, Dr. Oziel.
我听到电♥话♥响了 是你老婆打的吗
I heard the phone ring. Was that your wife?
是给一位病人咨♥询♥的 埃里克·梅内德斯
It was about a patient, Erik Menendez.
父母被杀的那个吗
The one whose parents got killed?
埃里克
Erik.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
你好 我是莱斯丽·艾布拉森
Hi. I am Leslie Abramson.
我来见我的委托人 罗伯托·洛佩兹
I'm here to see my client, Roberto Lopez.
他受伤了
He was injured.
他现在很稳定 已经脱离生命危险
He's stable. He's out of danger.
很好 我们回去睡觉吧
Good. Let's go back to bed.
我想见他
I want to see him.
她说了他没事
She just said he's okay.
走吧
Come on,
五小时后我们还得去见处理领养的律师
we're meeting the adoption lawyer in five hours.
我想睡会儿觉
I want to get some sleep.
我要确定罗伯托没事
I need to make sure Roberto is okay.
莱斯
Les...
我们领养孩子后你也会这样吗
is this how it's gonna be with the new kid?
你仍一直不在孩子身边 就像你对莱恩一样
You're gonna be the absentee mom, like you were with Laine?
好吧
Okay.
首先 新来的孩子会有两个父母
First of all, the new kid is going to have two parents.
其次 你跟我结婚的时候
Secondly, you knew what you were getting into
就知道我是什么样的人
when you married me.
这也是你要承担的
This is one of the things you were getting into.
谢谢
Thank you.
-女士 -来了
- Ma'am. - Yeah.
罗伯托 我是莱斯丽
Oh, Roberto, honey, it's Leslie.
天啊 看看你
Oh, my God, look at you.
护士
Nurse.
这个人在这里躺了这么久
This man has been laying here for hours
没人来给他洗把脸吗
and nobody's washed his face?
他已经缝好针了
Oh, he's all sewn up.
不洗脸也没事
It won't do him any harm.
好吧 给我一碗水
Fine. I want a bowl of water
还要一条毛巾 快去
and a towel, right now.
我的天 真抱歉 亲爱的
My goodness, I'm sorry, honey.
我帮你清洗一下
I'm gonna get you all washed up.
没事的
It's okay.
天啊 看看你
Oh, boy, look at you.
我会很轻的
All right, I'm gonna be very gentle.
会让你英俊如初的 好吗
I'm gonna make you look like your handsome self again, okay?
好了
Okay.
莱尔买♥♥了辆新保时捷 埃里克买♥♥了辆吉普
Lyle bought a new Porsche, Erik a Jeep.
他们还买♥♥了手表 衣服 立体音响
They bought watches, clothes, stereos...
或许这就是富二代哀悼的方式
Maybe this is how the rich grieve.
他们的不在场证明是什么
What about their alibi?
去看电影了 但是没有票根
Movie. No ticket stubs.
我们还没找到他们当时开的车
We haven't located the car they were driving.
一辆福特护卫者
A Ford Escort.
我们需要警♥察♥之神给个突破口
We need a break from the police gods.
你拿到了记得告诉我
If you get one, page me.
别忘了 莱纳先生打算竞选州检察长
And heads up, Mr. Reiner's planning a run for state AG.
他需要一件大案子
He'll need headlines.
我们尽量
We'll do our best.
花钱的大都是莱尔
Most of this spending is Lyle's.
他删除了电脑上的遗嘱文件
He erased the computer files about the will.
看起来他是幕后主使
He seems to be driving this.
他是哥哥 也说得通
Older brother. Makes sense.
心理医生给的提醒
Tips from psychics.
经纪人和制片人打来询问
Inquiries from agents and producers.
你不是有个经纪人吗 莱斯
Don't you have an agent, Les?
一个叫多诺万·古德罗打来的 纽约区号♥
A call from a Donovan Goodreau, New York area code.
说他是
Says he's...
莱尔最好的朋友
Lyle's best friend.
看来我们要去纽约了
Looks like we're going to New York.
你好
Hello?
莱尔找你
It's Lyle.
那混♥蛋♥怎么会在那里
What's that ass-wipe doing there?
我们在研究电影剧本 莱尔 我...
Just working on the script. Lyle, I--I'm...
我没法在这里待下去了
I can't stay here anymore.
-我觉得不安全 -埃里克 放心
- I don't feel safe. - Erik, settle down.
你不会有事的 过来跟我一起住吧
Nothing will happen to you. Come stay with me.
我帮你安排一架红眼私人航♥班♥
I'll get you on a red-eye on a private charter.
好吧
Okay.
我会照顾好你的 兄弟
I'll take care of you, buddy.
这就是事发之地吧
So this is where it happened, huh?
究竟是怎么样的 老兄
So how about it, Chief?
是怎么发生的
How'd it go down?
Stephen Stills - Love The One You're With
普林斯顿乡村俱乐部
1989年9月14日
卡洛斯叔叔的朋友觉得
You know, Uncle Carlos' friend thinks
我们应该买♥♥栋公♥寓♥投资
we should invest in a condo.
-可能就在玛丽安买♥♥吧 -是吗
- Maybe in the Marina. - Yeah?
但你要是在加州大学洛杉矶分校住的话
But if you're gonna live at UCLA...
我不打算去加州大学洛杉矶分校了
Oh, I'm not going to UCLA.
我要成为一名职业选手
I'm turning pro.
教练觉得我准备好了
My coach thinks I'm ready...
这是爸爸的梦想
It was Dad's dream.
我总是不停地想起他
I keep thinking of him,
想起他坐在那里 鼓励我的样子
sitting there, encouraging me.
是大喊大叫
Yelling.
他是在冲你大喊大叫 埃里克
He was yelling at you, Erik.
抱歉我们没来得及打理一下
Sorry we didn't get a chance to clean up.
我们直接从机场过来的
We came right from the airport.
我可不觉得你们大老远飞来
I didn't think you'd really fly all the way out here
就是为了跟我聊聊天
just to talk to me.
多诺万 不用担心
Nothing to worry about, Donovan.
我们到东边来 是来和所有
We came east to talk to everyone
与梅内德斯一家有联♥系♥的人谈话的
connected to the Menendez family.
我在报纸上看到了谋杀案的新闻
Well, I read about the murders in the paper.
我试着给莱尔打电♥话♥
I tried calling Lyle.
他换了手♥机♥号♥ 自从去年五月
He changed his number. I haven't seen him
我搬出他寝室之后就再没见过他了
since I moved out of his dorm last May.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
当然
Sure.
你们就是在宿舍认识的吗
Was that how you met, in the dorm?
不是 他女朋友杰米介绍我们认识的
No. His girlfriend Jamie introduced us.
我在普林斯顿 你懂的 手头紧张
I was at Princeton. You know, money was tight.
就在我的卡车里睡觉
I was sleeping in my truck.
是莱尔让我在他的宿舍过夜
Lyle let me crash in his dorm.
-他人还真挺好的 -是啊
- That was nice of him. - Yeah.
我们关系好起来是因为我们的老爸
We bonded because of our dads.
都是爱掌控一切的老顽固
They're both take-charge hard-ass types.
莱尔抱怨过他父亲
Lyle complained about his dad?
他很高兴他们之间隔着三千多千米
He was happy there was 2,000 miles between them.
我见过他爸
I met his dad.
剧集 | 法律与秩序真实重案:梅内德斯兄弟(2017) | 导航列表