剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
He's okay?
别碰他…
Don't touch him. Don't touch him.
待在这里 亲爱的
Stay here, sweetie.
你看到了他们看我的样子
You saw the way that they were looking at me.
你却什么都没说
And you didn't say anything.
曼尼 你想让我说什么
What did you want me to say, Manny?
我是你丈夫 你该说点什么 我不知道
I'm your husband. Something. I don't know.
说你是他们中的一员 他们总是这样看我们
That you're one of them? That's how they always look at us.
你只是第一次看到而已
You're just seeing it for the first time.
我来了 我现在就在这里 妈妈来照顾你
I'm here. I'm here now. Mommy's got you.
我保证
I promise.
抬起头
Keep your head up.
来吧…莎拉
Come on. Come on, Sarah.
-感觉好点了吗 -是 我没事了
-Feeling better? -Yeah, I'm fine.
-待在这里 -好
-Stay here. -Okay.
嘿 会没事的 对吧 好吧…
- Hey, it's going to be okay. Right? - All right. All right.
是 好的
Okay. All right.
听我说
Listen to me.
回你们的房♥间去 拿上你们唯一想带走的东西
Go to your room. Grab the one thing you wanna take with you.
好吗 现在就去
Okay? Go now!
你到底是怎么了 快点
The hell is wrong with you? Come on!
卢克 莎拉
Luke! Sarah!
发生了什么事
What happened? What happened?
你…
Do you--
冷静下来
Calm down!
这里很干净
It's very clean.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是她
It was her.
是她
It was her.
她是
She was…
唯一
the one.
村井日向
Hinata Murai…
是我的…
was my…
我很抱歉 小光
I'm sorry, Mi.
但是
But…
也许这样最好
perhaps it's for the best.
现在你可以重新开始了 光希
Now you can have a clean start, Mitsuki.
你会遇到一个不错的男人 坠入爱河
You can meet a nice man. Fall in love.
你有一个全新的开始
You have a fresh start.
你怎么可以这样说
How can you say that?
我只不过是…
It's just that I--
也许这就是命运
Maybe this was fate.
像是一个来自天堂的礼物
Like a present from heaven.
一个礼物
A present?
我只想要对你最好的安排
I only want what's best for you.
对我
For me?
这对我有什么好处
How is this good for me?
这对你才是最好的安排
This is just what's best for you!
现在你可以不用承受 你女儿给你带来的耻辱了
Now you can live without the shame your daughter brings to you?
这件事关乎你的灵魂
This matter involves your soul.
如果你伤害了灵魂 那就完了
If you damage your soul, that's it.
它就毁了
It's ruined.
你明白我在说什么吗
Don't you understand what I'm saying?
出去
Get out.
我不该叫你来这里的
I never should have asked you here.
-光希 -出去
-Mitsuki-- -Get out!
这都是你的错 光希
This is your fault, Mitsuki.
不是
No!
怎么 有什么问题
What? What's wrong?
对不起 出去
I'm sorry. Get out.
为什么
Why?
-怎么了 -出去
- What's wrong? - Get out.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
嘿 查韦斯 给我点消息
Hey, Chavez, get me something.
依旧没信♥号♥♥ 联♥系♥不上作战指挥中心 长官
It's still dark. Zero contact with the TOC, sir.
无线电呢
Radio?
他们又不是在直升飞机上 没有什么能让他们全军覆没 伙计
It's not like they were in a helo. Nothing coulda wiped 'em all out, man.
一整支队伍不会就这样失联这么长时间
A whole squad doesn't just go dark for that long.
我不知道你们怎么想 但我总是在黑暗中玩得很开心
I don't know about y'all, but I've always had a lot of fun in the dark.
是 只不过我们要在光天化日之下出去
Yeah, except we're going out in broad daylight.
谁看过《海洋奇缘》
Any of y'all watch Moana?
什么 你是说那部迪士尼电影
What? Like the Disney movie?
-是 -我知道鲍尔森看过
- Yeah. - I know Paulson's seen it.
是 只看了十次而已
Yeah. Only ten times.
我知道这岛上的每一个人
在岛上都有各自的角色 也许我也该扮演好自己的角色
我们能不能别在队内通讯网上唱歌♥
How about we don't sing on the intersquad?
我知道这岛上的每一个人
在岛上都有各自的角色
也许我也该扮演好自己的角色
大家一起来
Everybody!
你知道 我的祖母单身
You know, she's single, my abuela.
什么
What?
-我祖母 她是单身 -闭嘴吧
-My abuela. She's single. -Shut up.
而且喜欢年轻的
Like 'em young too.
马雷蒂的队伍哪去了
The hell's Maretti's squad?
频道被阻塞了 我只接收到噪音
The channel's jammed. All I got's noise.
嘿 我们的人呢
Hey, where are our guys?
搞什么鬼
The fuck?
12点钟方向 长官
Twelve o'clock, sir.
马登 你能看见这些人吗
Madden, you clock these guys?
不…别靠近 退后
No, no, no. Don't come close. Stay back.
-退后 -让他们平静下来 泽玛
- Stay back. - Calm 'em down, Zem.
嘿 泽玛尔 去问他 小心点
Hey, Zemar, ask him. Careful.
后退
Back up.
退后…
Back. Back.
退后 嘿…
Back. Hey, hey, hey.
后退
Back up.
另一个在右边
Another one to the right.
后退
Back up.
嘿 让他退后 别紧张
Hey! Back him up. Take it easy.
泽玛尔 她在说什么
Zemar, what is she saying?
她说像我们一样的人刚在这里 听起来像是马雷蒂的小队
She says others like us were here. Sounds like Maretti's squad.
-她说有一次袭击 -塔♥利♥班♥ 达伊沙
-She says an attack. -Taliban? Daesh?
一次袭击 某种东西
An attack. Something.
-她的话根本说不通 -达伊沙
- She's not making any sense. - Daesh?
她的话根本说不通
She's not making any sense.
他们都说发生了一次袭击 他们来…他们去了一所学校
They all say an attack. They came-- They went to a school.
找一个我们可以使用的频道 恢复通讯
Find a channel we can use. Get comms back up.
找个固定电♥话♥ 什么都行
Find a fucking landline. Anything.
收到 长官
Copy you, sir.
听起来像是说马雷蒂的小队 他们去了一所学校
It sounds like Maretti's squad. They went to a school.
一所学校…长官
A school. A school, sir.
就这样 小伙子们 前往目标 我们去学校 走吧
That's it, boys! Head to target. We're moving to the school. Let's go.
-回来 -后退
- Get back! - Back up!
后退 所有人 后退…快…
Move back! All of you, move back! Move back! Move, move, move!
楼上有动静 三楼
Got movement upstairs. Third floor.
安全
Clear!
没事的 各位 保持镇静…
It's okay, guys. Stay calm. Stay calm.
吃糖吗 要吗
Candy? Yeah?
嘿 泽玛…来我这里
Hey, Zem? Zem, get over here.
问问这孩子发生了什么
Ask this kid what happened.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国 达伊沙
ISIS? Daesh?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
看见像我们一样的人了吗
See anybody that look like us?
美国人
Huh? Americans.
告诉他
Tell him.
没事的…
It's okay. It's okay.
你知道吗
You know?
来
Come on.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表