剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
You really piss me off, Hinata.
你拿走了我的戒指
You take my ring.
你把啤酒都喝光了
You drink all the beer.
你把我留在这里
You leave me here.
我重新安装了Tinder
I reinstalled Tinder.
只是为了有人能帮我暖床
It's just to keep the bed warm
直到你回来为止
until you're back.
感觉今天的空气有些不同
It feels like the air is different somehow today.
日出和天空也是如此
The sunrise and the sky too.
好像地心引力更强了
It's like gravity is stronger.
就好像它想把我吸住 不让我飘向你
It's like it's trying to keep me from floating up to you.
你回来后 我会让你看所有这些
When you come back… I'm making you watch all of these.
所有335天的内容
All 335 days' worth.
我意识到一件最奇怪的事
I realized the strangest thing.
就是虽然我还在地球上
It was that even though I'm still here on Earth…
我的整个世界却都消失了
my entire world has disappeared.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
嗨 我是大和
Hi, this is Yamato.
嗨 你能马上过来吗
Hi. Can you come in right away?
星辰号♥好像出事了
It looks like something happened with the Hoshi.
(日本航♥天♥局)
(村井日向 伊藤流星 松冈聪)
什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
三小时前
Three hours ago.
我们试过重置系统
We tried resetting the system.
在什么频道
On what channels?
135 473 997 545 所有这些都试过了
135, 473, 997, 545. We tried all of them.
-航♥天♥局接收到信♥号♥♥吗 -没
- Any transmissions to NASA? - Nothing.
-俄♥罗♥斯♥航♥天♥集团呢 -似乎那边也没收到信♥号♥♥
-What about Roscosmos? -It seems like nothing there either.
-空间站呢 -哪里都没他们的信♥号♥♥
-The space station? -No signal anywhere.
你们为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this sooner?
抱歉 她有起床气
Sorry. She just woke up.
系统没有故障
The system didn't malfunction.
没有紧急呼叫
No emergency call.
这意味着一些碎片或一颗陨石 可能撞到了GS5卫星
That means some debris or a meteorite could have crashed into the GS5 satellite.
如果有东西以每小时75公里的速度
If something crashed into this at a speed of 75 km per hour
以34度角撞上卫星
and at an angle of 34 degrees,
它就能损坏卫星 并可能因此中断与星辰号♥的通讯
it would damage the satellite and could disrupt communications with Hoshi.
打给航♥天♥局
Call NASA.
让他们在A75火星探测器上携带一条信息
Have them piggyback a message on the A75 Mars probe.
问题是 航♥天♥局也失去了A75的信♥号♥♥
The thing is, NASA lost A75's signal too.
俄♥罗♥斯♥航♥天♥集团的卫星信♥号♥♥似乎也消失了
It looks like the Roscosmos's moon satellite signal went out too.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
这有可能是一场巨大的宇宙风暴
It could be a massive cosmic storm.
连接到追踪和数据中继卫星
Connecting to the tracking and data relay satellite.
三角定位向国际空间站发送信息
Triangulating a message to the ISS.
(无信♥号♥♥)
这是什么
What is this?
自动求救信♥号♥♥
An automated distress call.
难以置信 这是主系统错误
Unbelievable. A master system error?
什么时候发的
From when?
三小时前
Three hours ago.
三小时前 这什么意思
What do you mean, three hours ago?
我们才接收到
We just got them.
为什么现在才收到
Why now?
大和女士 为什么现在才接收到
Why are they just coming in now, Yamato-san?
-难道系统有什么… -没有
-Did the system have some kind of-- -No.
-那为什么它们不能正常运转 -我不知道
-Then why weren't they running? -I don't know.
-它们应该正常运转的 -应该
-They should have been running. -Should have been?
所以我们没有收到太空梭的求救信♥号♥♥
So we didn't receive the shuttle's distress signal?
-建立连接 -好的
- Establish the connection! - Okay.
(摄像头状态)
村井舰长
Captain Murai?
村井舰长
Captain Murai?
日向
Hinata?
日向
Hinata!
她死了
She's gone…
刚刚收到一个不幸的消息
This just in. Some tragic news.
太空梭星辰12号♥发生了爆♥炸♥
Space shuttle Hoshi-12 has exploded.
在它发射14小时17分钟后
At 14 hours, 17 minutes after the shuttle's launch
从东京郊区前往国际空间站的途中
from the Tokyo suburbs to the International Space Station,
发生了一起严重的事故
there was a serious accident.
据日本航♥天♥局官员称 他们与太空梭失去了联♥系♥
According to JASA officials, contact was lost with the shuttle
这艘载有三名宇航员的太空梭 突然猛烈地爆破
that was carrying three crew members when it ruptured suddenly and violently.
宇航员村井日向 伊藤流星和松冈聪
Astronauts Hinata Murai, Satoshi Matsuoka, and Ryusei Ito
据信已死亡
are believed to be dead.
对于日本 科学界和太空探索来说 今天原本是值得骄傲的一天
What should have been a proud day for Japan, science, and space exploration,
但却以痛苦和悲伤收场
has ended in pain and sorrow.
(坎大哈省 美国战斗前哨站)
(地球 阿富汗)
兄弟 最近怎么样
How's it going, man?
鲍尔森
Paulson!
-哟 -你拿的是什么
-Yo! -What's that you got, huh?
你妈妈给我的情书
A love letter to me from your mom?
是 我想我妈妈愿意给的可不只是情书
Yeah, I think my mother would give a lot more than a love letter
毕竟是我的守护天使
to my guardian fuckin' angel.
天啊 你真变♥态♥ 兄弟
Oh, you are sick, bro.
哟
Yo!
-宝贝 你好吗 -坦普尔 嘿
- What's good, baby? - Temple! Hey!
看见坦普了吗 就是那个男人
See the Temp? That's the man.
帮我个忙 给我一份五分熟的双肉饼 但给这位来一份烧焦的
Now, do me a favor, gimme a double-double, medium rare, but burn one for this guy.
-看来这位飓风兄弟饿了 -你已经知道了
-Oh, the Hurricane's hungry, huh? -You already know.
见鬼 行动杰克逊
Oh, shit. Action Jackson.
是 对
- Ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum. - Oh! Yeah.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
老大 你好吗
How you doing, chief?
-天啊 坦普尔 -是
- Jesus fucking Christ, Temple. - Yeah.
兄弟 在食物旁收敛点
Not around the food, man.
把它做成生化武器 对达伊沙投放 赢得战争 我认真的
Can that shit up, drop it on Daesh, win the war. I'm serious.
我们还赢不了这场战争
We can't win the war yet.
鲍尔森会太想念那位翻译员 还不想回家
Paulson would miss the translator too much to go home.
鲍尔森 你睡了翻译员
Paulson, you're banging the translator?
我不知道 他很性感 兄弟
I don't know. He's kinda hot, bro.
嘿 我错过了什么
Hey, what I miss?
哟 泽玛 你知道那个 新加入这帮军中混♥蛋♥的翻译员吧
Yo, Zem, you know that new translator joined the army fuckers?
-是的 他很差劲 -没错 我也听说了
-Yeah, he sucks. -Yeah, that's what I heard.
这里臭味熏天
Smells like shit in here.
哟 忍♥忍♥吧 别再破坏我的食物了 兄弟
Yo, suck it up. Stop fucking up my food, man.
哟
Yo!
-接球 -好吧
-Hut! -All right.
学一下如何投球 兄弟 跑远点…
Learn how to throw, bro. Go long. Go long.
我们那里的人打棒球 伙计
My people play baseball, dawg.
崔弗 你能相信 这混♥蛋♥认为职业摔跤是真打吗
Trev, can you believe this motherfucker thinks that pro wrestling is real?
你不是上的有钱人的破学校 哈佛还是什么
Didn't you go to some rich people shit? Harvard or something?
对 我学的是宏观经济学和生物学
Yeah. I studied macro and biology.
而且我知道有那么多肌肉的人
And I know any dude with that much muscle mass
可以在拳台上揍扁任何人
can legitimately kick any man's ass in the ring.
马登 小子 你懂什么叫揍人吗
Madden, what the fuck do you know about ass-kicking, son?
好吧 怎么 你现在是打架专家了
Okay. Oh, what, you're an expert at fighting now?
-是 我有打架MBA学位 -是吗
-Yeah, I got my MBA in that. -Oh, really?
来吧…白人男孩
Come on. Come on, white boy.
我们开始吧…
Let's go. Let's go.
别逼我在这些白人面前让你难堪
Don't make me embarrass you in front of these white people.
-天啊 不 -来啊…
- Oh, no. - Come on! Come on!
拜托 兄弟 那是我的漂亮帽子
Come on, man. That's my nice hat!
哟 查韦斯
Yo, Chavez!
嘿 你们都想在这里 把前交叉韧带弄伤 拜托
Hey! You guys all trying to bust ACLs out here? Come on.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
嘿 老板
Hey, boss.
你有一堆短♥信♥
Your chat's blowin' up like a motherfucker.
-嘿 卫星电♥话♥好了 -谢谢 长官
-Hey. Satphone's up. -Thanks, sir.
见鬼 这提醒了我 我要给科茨的妹妹打电♥话♥
Oh, shit. That reminds me. I gotta call Coates's sister.
马登 你回去打游戏机吧
Ah, Madden, go back to your PlayStation.
好吧…
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表