剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
-You squat. -You squat!
别管他了 好吗 如果他想留下 就让他留下吧
Leave him, okay? Let him stay if he wants.
我不留下
I'm not staying.
我最不想做的事 就是坐在这里和你们浪费时间
The last thing I need is to sit around and waste another minute with you lot.
我们走
Let's go.
杰
J.
哟 兄弟
Yo, bruv.
说实话吧 我什么都不怕 但我的腿受伤了
To be real, I'm not scared of shit, but my leg's fucked.
叫个德士什么的
Catch a cabbie or something.
我们可以半路上集♥合♥ 把这些人都丢下
I can meet you halfway. We can ditch these lot.
酷 好的 一会儿见
Cool. Yeah, see you in a minute.
一会儿见
See you in a minute.
你没问题吧
You gonna be okay?
来吧 兄弟 和她走吧 我看见你们说话了
Come on, bro. Run to her. I see youse talking.
我们只有五个人
There's only five of us.
至少我们带上了最坏的那个
At least we brought the worst one.
我们没有电视 所以拿他寻开心吧
Well, we don't have TV, so entertainment.
你已经够有趣了
You're entertaining enough.
(机动医疗部队)
-他们需要我们做什么 -医疗程序
-What do they need us to do? -What procedures?
不知道 我猜让我们做什么就做什么吧
Beats me. Whatever they give us, I guess.
嘿 护士 这里什么情况
Hey, Nurse. What have we got here?
你可以先去洗手 他们会把你带进去的
You can scrub, and they'll take you in.
医生
Doctor?
有人流了很多血
We got a bleeder.
给我除颤器
Pass the defibrillator.
谁能帮我把毛巾拿来
Can someone get me the towels?
安吉拉 你能过来帮我一下吗
Angela, you wanna help me over here?
我有个伤口需要缝合 我需要你的帮助
I got a laceration that needs closing. I could use your help here.
不知道是什么造成的
Don't know what caused it.
护士说他发生了某种碰撞之类的
Nurse said he had some kind of collision, something.
我不知道
I don't know.
不过伤口看起来挺干净的
Looks clean though.
安吉拉
Angela.
安吉拉 我们得给他缝合
Angela, we need to close him up.
怎么了
What?
你看到什么了
What do you see?
慢点…小心点…
Whoa, whoa. Easy. Easy.
立刻给我100毫克芬太尼
Give me a hundred mics of fentanyl now.
-立刻 -好的
-Now! -Got it.
抽吸
Suction.
心率上升到110
Heart rate climbing, 110.
118.
安吉拉
Angela?
-132 -安吉拉
-132. -Angela.
这是某种异物吗
Is that some kind of foreign body?
病人情况稳定
Patient stabilizing.
如果我给他缝合上 把这玩意留在他体内 他必死无疑
If I had closed him up with that in there, he would have died.
你救了他
You saved him.
这是大约六小时前希望号♥实验舱发来的
This was sent from Kibo about six hours ago.
一开始我们以为是故障
At first, we thought it was a malfunction.
当我们研究它时 我们意识到它不是来自希望号♥实验舱内部
When we looked into it, we realized that it wasn't coming from inside Kibo.
这意味着…
That means…
声音不能在太空中传播
Sound cannot travel through space.
我们不知道该如何解释
We didn't know how to interpret it.
但仔细听
But listen.
它在重复
It repeats.
完美无瑕
Perfectly.
然后这里…
Then here…
所以你叫来了语言学家
That's why you called linguists in.
一种没有声音的语言
A language without sound.
究竟是…
What in the world…
这是什么
What is it?
外星人
Alien?
它的来源和形式在本质上都是外星的
Both its source and form are extraterrestrial in nature.
还有干涉测量数据
There is also interferometry data getting collected
至少六个事件视界望远镜都收集到了
by at least six event horizon telescopes.
瓦久
Wajo.
喂
Yes?
是的 我明白了
Yes, I see.
美国人在路上了
The Americans are on their way.
所有盟国的太空计划 都在这件事上与美国合作
All allied space programs are cooperating with America on this.
“合作”
"Cooperating"?
美国怎么会关心星辰号♥呢
What does America care about the Hoshi?
或是她的船员
Or her crew?
我了解那个太空舱
I know that capsule.
我需要设备
I need equipment,
一个便携式系统 用来建立与天线的通信
a portable system to establish communication with the antenna--
我不能给你日本航♥天♥局的设备
I can't give you JASA equipment.
但是
But…
如果你在我辞退你之后闯进来
if you broke in and stole it from me
从我这里偷走它的话
after I fired you…
你可以用这个进入任何房♥间
You can get into any room with this.
你问我如果有可能救我妻子的话 我会怎么做
You asked me what I would do if it were possible to save my wife.
答案显而易见
It's obvious.
我会不惜一切代价
Anything.
大和女士
Yamato-san…
别让任何人妨碍你
don't let anybody get in your way.
把她带回来
Bring her back.
拜托
Come on.
喂
Hello?
-莉娅拉 -崔弗
-Learah? -Trev?
对 这不是我们平常通话的时间
It's not-- Right. It's not our regular time.
-现在是非常时期 -你在看吗
-We're not in regular times now-- -Are you watching?
…有必要
…necessary.
目前 白宫没有发表官方声明
So far, there's no official word from the White House.
-看什么 -电视 出了这么多事
-Watching what? -The TV, all this stuff that's going on.
上电视了
It's on the TV?
他们怎么说
What are they saying?
怎么了 你知道些什么吗
Why? You know something about it?
空中交通管制继续…
…and air traffic control outages continue to…
-你身处的地方安全吗 -什么
-Are you somewhere safe? -What?
我在家 崔弗 你吓到我了
I'm home. Trev, you're scaring me.
别害怕 听我说好吗 听好 我知道北约基地在哪
Don't be scared. Just listen, okay? Look, I know where a NATO base is.
特拉维斯基地离卡兹只有128公里
Camp Travis is 80 miles away, just outside Karz.
(卡兹 北约基地)
最后一次撤离 明白吗 也许和德国人一起…
The last liftoff, okay? And maybe with the Germans--
我觉得你过来不是个好主意
I don't think you coming here is a good idea.
-崔弗 拜托 不要… -我知道我一直没能…
-Trev, please. Don't-- -And I know I haven't been--
不…别说这个
Don't-- No, don't-- don't do this.
你逃跑了 没错
You ran away. You did.
听我说 我要你留在那里
Just listen. I just need you to stay there.
注意安全 听我的话
Stay safe and listen to me.
-我在听 崔弗 我很安全 -因为我要回家了
-I'm listening, Trev. I'm safe. -'Cause I'm coming home.
明白吗 这次不一样
Okay? It won't be the same.
以后永远都不一样了 我知道的 但你必须…
It won't ever be the same. I know that. But you need to just--
崔弗 拜托
Trev, please.
华盛顿刚刚传来消息 这里十分安全
Breaking from Washington, rather a secure location,
总统即将面向全国发表讲话
the president is about to address the nation.
-崔弗 是总统 -我们现在直播总统讲话
-Trev? It's the president. -We go live now to the president.
-什么 -在电视上
-What? -On the TV.
我觉得她要告诉我们 到底发生了什么 等一等
I think she's about to tell us what the hell's going on. Hold up.
美国同胞们
My fellow Americans
全世界的同胞们
and fellow citizens of the world,
这次讲话会以超过100种语言
this address is being broadcast in over 100 languages
在每一块大♥陆♥广播
across every continent.
我现在要对你们说一些 我从未想过会说的话
What I have to say to you is not something I was ever prepared to say.
我相信大家也没有做好心理准备
And I do not expect you to be prepared to hear it.
亦如各位现在所知
As many of you know by now,
全世界正经历着令人费解
we are suffering from inexplicable
和看似毫无关联的事件
and seemingly unrelated incidents around the world,
从停电
ranging from power outages,
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表