剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
虽然你听不到
I hear it.
但我可以
Even if you can't.
我们到了
We're here.
哪位
Yes?
我们是日本航♥天♥局的
We're from JASA.
你们有身份证吗
ID?
大和光希 太空跟踪与监视系统 首席项目专家
Yamato, Mitsuki. Lead Project Specialist, SST Systems.
我是来指挥行动的
I'm here to take operational command.
请立刻把门打开
Open the gate immediately.
“首席项目专家”
"Lead Project Specialist"?
“太空跟踪与监视”
"SST Systems"?
20分钟前
20 minutes ago,
桥本主任和幸田局长的指令
Director Hashimoto and Administrator Kouda…
通过电子邮件发出 要求将所有指挥权交给大和光希
issued a joint directive via email to surrender all command. To me.
60秒后 这个机构失去了 与总部的所有联♥系♥
60 seconds later, this facility lost all communications with headquarters.
你做了什么
What did you do?
没什么特别的
I've hardly done anything.
不
Shit…
我们会被逮捕的
They're going to arrest us.
光希
Mitsuki.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do now?
取得联♥系♥
Make contact.
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
艾哈迈德 醒醒 艾哈迈德
Ahmed? Come on, Ahmed.
该死
Goddamn it.
他会死吗
Is he going to die?
-她在伤害他 -不是的
-She's hurting him. -No.
拜托…
Come on. Come on.
-呼吸… -爸爸…
-Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. -Daddy! Daddy!
呼吸 该死
Breathe, goddamn it!
不…
Oh, no, no, no.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
怎么了
What's going on?
离喀布尔还有几小时的路程 告诉他定量喝水
We got a couple of hours till Kabul. Tell him to ration that.
-他很渴 -对 他很渴
-He's thirsty. -Yeah, he's thirsty.
我们还要开几个小时 让他坚持一下
We got a couple more hours. Just tell him to hold up.
让他等等
Tell him to wait.
这真太蠢了
That was really dumb.
但他不知道没水了 也不需要知道
But he doesn't know that. And he doesn't need to know it.
如果我能帮助他 那我就必须要这么做
If I can help him, that is what I must do.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 一小时后他渴了 你打算怎么跟他说
Okay, so in an hour when he's thirsty, what are you gonna tell him?
我会告诉他我们就快到了
I will tell him we're almost there.
希望就像水一样
Hope is like water also.
他们不知道发生了什么 对吧
They have no idea what's going on, do they?
他们知道
They do.
他们看起来却很放松
Well, they seem pretty fucking relaxed,
虽然知道外星人正在入侵地球
seeing that there's an alien invasion happening right now.
萨哈尔出生于2010年
You know, Sahar, she was born in 2010,
那是你们大规模增兵和增运武器的第二年
two years into your surge of men and weapon.
我的儿子阿里出生于2013年
Ali, my son, now he was born in 2013,
那是本拉♥登♥被你们杀死两年后 当时还有五万军队驻扎在这里
two years after you killed bin Laden and when still you had 50,000 troops here.
他们从出生起就熟悉入侵这事
They have known invasion their entire lives.
这是他们所知道的一切
That is all they have known.
这次不同
Well, this one's different.
这话我以前就听过
I have heard that before.
-你的几岁了 -什么
-How old are yours? -What?
你的几岁了
How old are yours?
我知道做父亲的人眼睛是什么样的
I know what a father's eyes looks like.
因此你才要回家 对吧
This is why you're going home, yes?
大和女士
Ms. Yamato!
欢迎你 很高兴见到你
Welcome, let me acquaint you.
我是藤本吉
I'm Yoshi Fujimoto.
我们一直在与国防部和美国
We've been feeding data to the Ministry of Defense
从固定位置分享数据
and the Americans from our fixed position.
但这些数据一直都是噪音
It's been pretty constant, mostly noise.
但是全球司令部要求
But global command wants
所有的望远镜都调转为同一个方向
all scopes aimed in concert,
我们还没能得到非常详细的信息
they haven't been telling us much, so--
全球司令部与此事无关
Global command is not in charge.
我来指挥
I am.
川口♥技♥术员
Technician Kawaguchi.
给他们看看
Show him.
好的 项目主管
Yes. Project…supervisor.
这是什么
What is this?
将这个连接到你的本地网络 不设限制
Get these connected on your local net with full permissions.
我还以为我才是最爱她的人
I thought I loved her more than anyone else ever could.
藤本先生
Fujimoto.
这是碰撞后的音频
What you're hearing is immediately after impact.
这是碰撞后通过接触所获得的信♥号♥♥
Our moment of first contact, a signal.
这个事件中的声音被分♥析♥并转换成频谱
The sound has been analyzed and turned into a spectral fingerprint.
请用这里的抛物线去找这个信♥号♥♥
You're going to find this signal with that dish out there.
这是一台射电望远镜
Ma'am, it's a radio telescope.
它能发现星体和恒星
It finds astral bodies, stars, not--
它能发现电磁辐射
It finds electromagnetic radiation.
和模式
Patterns.
这是一个模式
This is a pattern.
一条讯息
A message.
我们会找到播放它的东西
We're going to find whatever's broadcasting it.
然后我们将回复一条信息
And we're going to send a message back.
给谁回复信息
Send a message back, to…
给它们
Them.
它们
Them.
别出去 外面不安全 它们在这里
Stay. It isn't safe. They're here.
你们可以留在我身边
You can stay with me.
这里是家
Home's here.
别走
Don't go.
在乡下更安全
It's safer in the countryside.
对你来说不安全
Wasn't safe for you.
祝你们好运吧
Luck to you all.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该死 这看着像它们钻进来的地方
Damn. This looks like where they came through.
这里怎么了
What happened here?
见鬼 这里发生了什么
Holy shit, what happened here?
人都哪去了
Where is everyone?
她没说谎 对吗 外星人来了
What she said, innit? Aliens.
等等 我姑姑家在那边
Wait. My aunt's is that way.
是 我家也在那边
Yeah, my house is this way too.
也许你能跟我回家 你可以给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 然后…
Maybe you could come. You could call your mum and--
不行 手♥机♥坏了
I can't. Phones aren't working.
对
Yeah.
是的 我家就在车站旁边
Yeah, my house is just past the station.
我家也是
Same.
那么学校见
See you in school then.
嘿 笨蛋
Hey, tool.
快滚吧
Choke on it.
你家也在那边
Is yours that way too?
我不回家
I'm not going home.
你家再差都不会比这更糟
Whatever's there can't be worse than this.
那是因为你还没见过我家 伙计
You ain't seen my house then, mate.
我敢肯定它和我家没什么不同
I bet it's not that different from mine.
-也许只是… -更大
-Probably just-- -Bigger.
是啊 比你家大
Yeah, it's bigger than yours.
-我老二也比你的大 -够了
-Bit like my dick-- -All right.
我稍后会赶上他们
I'll-- I'll catch up with them later.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry…
对于之前发生的一切
for everything.
兄弟 没事了
It's okay, mate.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表