剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
你要帮忙吗 把你的孩子们带来
You wanna help? Get your kids.
-但我们现在要去哪里呢 -去五角大楼 亲爱的
-But where are we going now? -To the Pentagon, sweetie.
五角大楼是什么
What's the Pentagon?
-那是… -那是一个非常大而安全的房♥子
-It's a-- -It's a very big, very safe house.
那里有玩具吗
Do they have toys?
有 非常非常贵的玩具
Yes, very, very expensive toys.
天啊 快点
Oh, my God. Come on.
日向 你在太空舱里吗
Hinata. Are you in the capsule?
手动控制是否在线
Are manual controls online?
日向
Hinata?
日向 如果手动控制在线
If manual is online,
我们就能启动备用系统了
we can get backup systems working.
攻击
Don't…
不要 疼
…Hurt…
不 救我
…Help…
我该怎么做
Tell me how.
救救我们
Help…us…
-“我们”是谁 -我们的船员
-Who's "us"? -Our crew.
你的船员都死了 敌人控制了整个网络和全球通信
Your crew is dead. The enemy have full net superiority.
我和美军指挥部的联♥系♥
My contact with US command
全靠一根被敌人干扰的无线电线缆
is hanging by a thread of enemy-jammed radio wire.
它们干扰了我们的通讯 然后现在跑来说:“帮帮我们”
They scramble our comms, and now they say, "Help us"?
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think that means?
通讯系统被封锁和攻击
美国♥军♥队的处境非常危险
我不希望她代表全人类去谈判
I don't want her negotiating on behalf of all mankind.
她在和我们的宇航员说话
She's talking to our astronaut.
你们知道这事
And you know that?
-她在你们束手无策时和星辰号♥联♥系♥上了 -你怎么知道和她说话的是什么东西
-She made contact when you could not. -How do you know what she's talking to?
现在停止通讯太冒险了 如果我们失去联♥系♥…
他现在不想赶走她 我们可能会因此失去联♥系♥
He does not want to remove her now. We could lose contact.
我们不能失去联♥系♥
We cannot lose contact.
这个信♥号♥♥给了我们导弹防御最明确的目标
That signal is giving us the clearest target we have for missile defense.
你要用核武器攻击它们
You're going to nuke them?
到目前为止 我们的核防御网还在
As of now, we still have our nuclear defense grid
但天亮时可能就不复存在了
and may not have it by dawn.
所以没错 除非她能在 接下来的78分钟内和敌人握手言和
So yes, unless she can make peace in the next 78 minutes,
否则我们就出击
we strike.
将军 你说得对 那不是他们的宇航员
General. You're right, that isn't their astronaut.
有漏洞
Gaps.
呼吸模式不匹配
They don't match breathing patterns.
看 这个停顿
Look. This pause here,
如果不影响声音的节奏 没有齿擦音的话 就没有吸气的空间
there's no space for inhale without affecting vocal rhythm, without sibilance.
这是合成语言
It's synthesized speech.
波形没有显示出波的迹象
大和女士正在说话 没有波形的迹象
它们想通过大和女士来欺骗我们
上校不想通过大和女士谈判
大和女士现在正和村井舰长说话
村井先生
Murai-san.
你是一个音频工程师、一个科学家
You're an audio engineer, a scientist.
你是个声音专家
You know sound.
你也了解你的女儿
And you know your daughter.
那是你女儿吗
Is that her?
我该怎么做
Tell me how to save you.
救救我们
Help them.
救救我们
Help.
这是她的声音没错
That's her voice.
这是村井舰长的声音
It is Captain Murai's voice.
但是
But?
但是什么
But…
她并没有呼吸
She isn't breathing.
但她并没有呼吸
But she isn't breathing.
那不是她
That's not her.
它在假扮她
It's pretending to be.
我不会有事的
I'll be all right.
我知道
I know.
你该去找你妈妈
You shou-- You should go look for your mum.
我会的
I will.
我是说真的
I mean it.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
好了
All right.
如果你准备好了 就开始吧
If you're ready.
去吧 找到她
Go. Find her.
我就待在这里
I'll be right here.
熟悉的声音会有帮助
Friendly voice could help.
你好
Hello.
试着放松、呼吸
Try to relax and breathe.
放松
Relax?
谢谢 明白了
Thanks, got it.
你以前也这么干过吧
You've done this before, huh?
这次不同
Now's different.
嘿 你说的“回到这里” 那些话是怎么回事
Hey, what was that about "being back here," all that?
没什么
Nothing.
你妈妈在哪
Where's your mom?
她死了
She's dead.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 你不知道
It's fine. You didn't know.
你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
他走了
He's gone.
他很早以前就走了
He left a long time ago.
如果他没走 妈妈可能就会没事
Maybe if he didn't leave, Mum would be okay.
如果他能照顾好她
If he would have took care of her.
他会吗
Would he have?
会照顾她吗
Like, took care of her?
他伤害了她 然后就走了
He hurt her, and then he left.
没有他你更坚强 好吗
Well, you're stronger without him. All right?
是的
Yeah.
你出了什么事吗
Did something happen to you?
在医院里
In a hospital?
之前你说过你再也不会回去了
Before, you said you're never going back.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我儿子
My son…
我儿子 他生下来就病了
My son, he was born sick.
是 所以…
Yeah, so…
我曾经很多晚上都睡在医院里
I spent a lot of nights sleeping in hospitals.
就这个 对
That's all. Yeah.
嘿 你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
崔凡特
Trevante.
我叫卡斯帕
I'm Caspar.
好奇的卡斯帕
Curious Caspar.
嘿 卡斯帕 你好
Hey. What's up, Caspar.
是我没错
That's me.
谢谢你带我来这里
Thanks for bringing me here.
不甚感激
Means a lot.
是
Yeah.
卡斯帕
Caspar?
你尽量躺着别动
I want you just to lay as still as possible.
我要给你看一些视觉刺♥激♥
I'm going to show you some visual stimulus.
请看正前方
Look directly ahead.
妈咪 你跟你朋友说再见了吗
Did you say bye to your friend, Mommy?
我觉得我们每人都该拿把点50口径的手♥枪♥
Feels like we should each have a .50 cal.
它们干掉了整排的部队 毁了纽约
They took out entire platoons, all New York.
我们的房♥子还在那里
Our house is still there.
真的吗
Is it really?
当然
Definitely.
嘿
Hey.
有人来了
We got company?
护卫
Escort.
嘿 谁在跟着我们
Hey, who we got back there?
嘿 谁在跟着我们
Hey, who we got back there?
平民
Civvies.
他们在干什么
Fuck are they doin'?
他们在给我们打旗语
They flagging us?
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表