剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
I just wanna get on a plane back to the US.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
好 行 好吧
Okay. Yeah, okay.
见鬼
Fuck.
我们不该离开公路
We shouldn't have left the road.
我知道我们该怎么做
I know what we should do.
那里有食物 士兵还有...
There's food and soldiers and--
人
People.
能帮助我们的人
People can help us.
我们到底要去哪
Where are we even going?
妈妈
Mom.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我也饿了 宝贝
I'm hungry too, sweetie.
这里没人
There's no one here.
太大了
It's too big.
很暖和
It's warm.
你会长大的
You'll grow.
此刻世界各地传来了大量画面
Scenes are pouring in now from all around the world.
很多是从通讯社传来的
A lot of this we have coming in over the wire.
这是庆祝和团聚的时刻
A time of celebration and reunion,
人们走出避难所 来到了户外
people leaving shelter into the open
外星公敌几乎在一夜之间被击溃
as this alien enemy has been defeated almost overnight,
就像它们到来时一样快
almost as quickly as they arrived.
(全世界欢庆凯♥旋♥)
人们现在抬头望向天空 就能看到胜利的景象
People now look up at the sky and they see victory.
以上是今天的新闻
That is the word for today.
-各地庆祝活动... -我们在干什么
-And there are celebrations... - What are we doing?
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
-我们可以回家 -不 我们不能回家
- We can go home. - No, we can't go home.
我们可以 你看看大家
Yes, we can. Look at everyone.
为什么要在这里
Why are we even here?
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
我们要生存下去
We're surviving.
为什么
Why?
妈妈
Mommy?
-那是什么 -是电视
- What's that? - It's a TV.
电视上有什么
What's on it?
没什么
Nothing.
你们在说爸爸的事吗
Are you talking about Daddy?
-没有...我们在说... -生存的事
- No, no. We were talking about... - Surviving.
妈妈在向我解释我们为什么要躲着人
Mom is telling me why we're hiding from people.
我们为什么要躲
Why are we hiding?
因为有时候 当一切看起来很平静 很安全
Because sometimes, when everything seems quiet and nice and safe,
你觉得可以相信别人时
and you feel like you can trust that,
这时
that's when...
你内心有个声音
You have a voice inside you.
它一直都在
It's always there.
有时这个声音很小 但你必须听它说
Sometimes it's very, very quiet, but you have to listen to it.
因为你能信任的只有这内心的声音
'Cause that voice in you is all you can trust.
我的声音告诉我
And my voice is telling me,
“还不安全...”
"Not yet. Not yet."
你们明白吗
You understand?
我们现在住这里了吗
Do we live here now?
不 我们不住这里
No, we don't live here.
我们今晚可以睡在这里
We can sleep here tonight.
那我们住哪
Then where?
哪都不住
Nowhere.
因为不安全
Because it isn't safe.
因为妈妈的声音是这么说的
Because Mom's voice says.
你们想独自去某处
You want to be somewhere else without me?
我永远不会离开你们的
I'm not leaving you. Ever.
你们也不会离开我
And you aren't leaving me.
你们永远不会离开我的身边 我决不允许此事发生
You will never leave my side. I won't let that happen.
我们在一起的地方就是家
Wherever we're together is home.
今晚这里就是家 明白吗
Tonight, this is home. Okay?
来
Here.
用这个当床吧
Go make a bed.
你没有去找他
You didn't look for him.
我没看到他
I didn't see him.
我找了...
I did. I did.
你为什么要离开他
Why'd you leave him?
他让我们走的
He told us to.
他说什么你都照做
You just do whatever he says?
不 我不会按任何人的话去做
No. I don't do what anyone says.
那我为什么要按你说的做
Then why should I do what you say?
因为我让你们活着
Because I'm keeping you alive.
你是对的 那些人想杀死我们
You were right. Those people wanted to kill us.
如果我们不够聪明 他们就会得逞
They will, if we aren't smart.
我们正经历着考验
We are being tested.
世界想要考验我们 看它是否能击垮我们
The world wants to test us to see if it can break us.
但我们不会被击垮
But it can't.
是这样...
Yeah, well...
我们被击垮了
it did.
以上是今天的新闻
That is the word for today.
这样的庆祝活动在世界各地展开
And there are celebrations like this taking place all over the world.
真的很特别
It really is something special,
这是全世界共同的胜利时刻
a moment of shared worldwide victory
是全球历史上前所未有的
unlike any the world has ever known in its history.
继续 卡车要来了 小心点
嗨 你一个人吗
You're walking alone.
是
Yes.
现在好像安全了
They say it's safe now..
看起来是这样
It looks that way.
你去哪
Where are you trying to walk?
列车不运行了
The train isn't running.
车站一团糟
The station. It's very damaged.
列车要过一阵子才会恢复了
It will take time for the trains to run again.
你需要一辆车
You'll need a car.
我不需要
I don't need a car.
现在也没有地方住
There's nowhere to stay tonight either.
那边情况很糟
A lot of bloodshed up there.
警方正在清理
Police now. Cleaning up.
如果你愿意 可以住我的寺庙里
You're welcome to stay in the temple.
没关系的 只要你遵守规则
If you observe the rules.
我有啤酒
I have beer.
还能上网
And internet.
很奇怪 他们故意推迟
Funny. First thing they do isn't clean up
尸体和血迹的清理
the blood or the bodies.
不可思议 有大约200人
You should've seen them all,
聚在那边 他们在干什么呢
two hundred people working together,
在修理线缆
fixing cables...
因为他们需要上网
to get their internet back.
你也是独自一人
You're alone too.
是
Mm.
我们的奥修相信这整件事是一种迹象
Our Osho believed all this was a sign.
现实世界的陨落
This "fall of the physical world"
是佛祖在考验人们的信仰和精神世界
was the Buddha's greatest test of the mental and spiritual world.
考验人们掌控现实的能力
A test of mastery over reality.
他继续着禁水 禁食的冥想
He meditated without food. Without water.
当世界在分崩离析
As the world fell,
他全心全意地投入了佛祖的教义之中
he committed fully to the teaching of the Buddha.
他隐居到了精神的世界里
He withdrew into the world of the mind.
你们的奥修找到极乐世界了吗
And? Did he find nirvana?
从某种意义上是的
In a way.
但他饿死了
He starved to death.
就在那个房♥间里
In that room over there.
其他的和尚呢
And the other monks?
跑了
They ran.
外星人入侵真的很考验人们的信仰
Aliens invading really has a way of testing your beliefs.
所以你现在喝啤酒了
And now, you believe in beer.
这一定是一场考验
I believe this was a test.
它们来到地球 要夺去人类的一切
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表