剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
怎么会没事
It's really not.
但既然世界末日什么的 所以…
But, you know, end of the world and everything, so…
回头见
Till later.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好
Yeah.
跟上
Keep up then.
上面写着“拉”
It says "pull."
谢谢你 小伙子
Thank you, boy.
有玩具
Toys!
嘿 莎拉 快来看 差点就抓住了
Hey, Sarah, come check this out. I almost got it.
所以特技司机 外科医生和油炸厨师
So a stunt driver, a surgeon and a fry cook.
有什么是你不会的吗
What don't you know how to do?
也许关于我 你不知道的还很多
Maybe there's a lot you don't know about me.
告诉我如何帮忙
Let me know how to help?
把面包递给我
Pass me the bread.
我要这个
I want this one.
我们以前怎么没做过这些
How come we never did this before?
什么
What?
-闯入一家废弃的餐馆 -对
-Break into an abandoned diner? -Yeah.
不 一家人一起享受快乐
No. Having fun as a family, all together,
很放松
just easy.
我们做过
We did.
只是你不在场而已
You just weren't there for it.
现在我在了
I'm here now.
别让薯条烧焦了
Don't let the fries burn.
我要怎么吃这个
How am I supposed to eat this?
慢慢吃
Slowly.
妈妈 我们能表达感恩之情吗
Mom. Can we say our gratefuls?
对上帝祷告吗
Like to God?
就像我们在感恩节时那样做
Like we do on Thanksgiving.
没问题
Sure.
把手给我
Give your hands.
爸爸
Daddy?
我很感恩爸爸没事
I'm thankful that Dad's okay…
感恩妈妈救了我们
that Mom saved us.
我感恩我们还活着
I'm thankful that we're still alive.
我们有饭吃 有地方坐
And we have food to eat and a place to sit.
你把我的话全说了
You're taking all mine!
很美
It's beautiful.
莎拉 你想说吗
Do you want to go, Sarah?
我感恩有奶昔
I'm thankful for milkshake.
它是我的朋友 都是我的
He's my friend, all mine.
我也感恩有奶昔
I'm thankful for milkshake too.
我也是
And me too.
-你们都在偷我的感恩 -没错
-Everyone's stealing my grateful! -That's right.
现在我要偷你的薯条了
And now I'm stealing your fries.
停下
Stop.
-你的薯条都归我了 -太慢了
-I'll take all your fries. -Too slow.
(太空入侵者)
有很多频率
So many frequencies…
它们是模式
Patterns.
但和星辰号♥的不同
But not the one from the Hoshi…
还在找吗
It's still searching?
为了那个模式
For the pattern from that transmission?
对 但是…
Yes. But--
但是我们不可能找到
But. We won't find it.
我们一直在低轨道搜索
We're searching low orbit
这台望远镜不是用来做这个的
which the telescope isn't designed to do.
这是噪音
That's noise.
来自卫星的干扰
Interference from satellites.
但卫星都已经被摧毁了
Satellites have been destroyed.
肯定是别的什么东西
It's something else.
很大的东西
Something…big.
就像死星
The Death Star.
死星98%是金属
The Death Star is 98% metal.
但这是能量
This is energy.
很多能量
A lot of it.
多种频率聚集在一起 在进行调节
Clustered frequencies, modulating.
这是某种信息
It's a message.
让我听听
I want to hear it.
这些是无线电波
These are radio waves.
即使它们被转换成声波
If we turn it to sound waves,
也只会发出噪音和咔哒声
it'll just be hisses and clicks.
看到了吗 它分散在各个频段
See, it's all over the frequency range.
让我听听
Play it.
立刻
Now.
这是无线电干扰的声音
Like static.
它只是噪音
It's just noise.
我能听出来 这个模式
I hear it. The pattern.
像音乐一样
Like music.
就像无数的收音机同时响起
Like a billion radios turned on at once.
无数语♥音♥
A billion voices.
独♥立♥个体
Separate beings.
一起共鸣
But beating as one.
如果
What if…
这不是一个广播信息呢
…it isn't a broadcast?
如果这是一个网络呢
What if it's a network.
我们接入其中 突破了防火墙
We're listening in, behind their firewall,
一种并行的分层分布式网络
like a supercomputer…
就像一台超级电脑 控制着网络上的所有节点
Controlling all nodes on its network.
蜂群思维
A hive mind.
换句话说
So.
我们要找的是一个蜂巢里某个单一声音
We're looking for a "voice." In a "hive."
对
Exactly.
使用信♥号♥♥滤波来排除机器学习网络 已识别的所有其他模式
Use signal filtering to subtract all other patterns the ML net's identified.
同时减少背景模式的噪声
Reduce the background pattern noise.
然后找到星辰号♥发送的声音
And we find the voice from the Hoshi transmission.
这需要一些时间
This is gonna take a while.
每个人都要熬通宵了
No one sleeps tonight.
(庇护所)
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
亲爱的 我们去个安全的地方
Somewhere safe, sweetheart.
(难民)
往前开…
Go, go, go. Go, go, go!
(北景学院)
B1 你可以去北校区的分诊帐篷了
Bravo one, you are clear to triage tent, north campus.
这是一所学校
It's a school.
人都哪去了
Where's everyone?
非紧急情况 跟着黄色指示牌走
Non-emergencies, follow the yellow.
如果你急需帮助 跟着红色指示牌走
If you need real help, follow the red.
它们会引导你
They'll guide you.
-这边走 -谢谢
-Go right here. -Thanks.
-红色代表紧急情况 -对 宝贝
-Red is for emergencies. -That's right, sweetie.
借过
Excuse me.
是的 先生…
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
好了 伙计们 让我们…
Okay, guys, let's just…
洛克哈特医生
Dr. Lockhart.
你认识他
You know him?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是…
Yeah. Yes.
这是我的家人
This is my family.
我是巴顿医生
Dr. Barton.
我们刚从…
We just came from…
没问题 我们这里很安全
Sure. We're pretty secure here.
这里有很多士兵 他们有很多枪
We've got a lot of soldiers. They got a lot of guns.
嗨 你们好
Hey there.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
是 我是艾哈迈德
Yeah. I'm Ahmed.
气胸 我简单处理了一下
Pneumothorax. I improvised.
伤口需要冲洗 消毒和缝合 我做的不是无菌处理
It needs to be flushed, cleaned and sealed. It wasn't sterile.
当然 你想…
Course. Do you want to…
我们在哪里等
Where do we wait?
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表