剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
起初 她想成为一名 像我一样的无线电工程师
At first, she wanted to be a radio engineer like me.
直到我开始为日本航♥天♥局工作
Until I started working for JASA.
你曾为日本航♥天♥局工作
You worked for JASA?
“行政人员大和”
"Administrator Yamato"?
我懂了
I get it.
当行政人员的年轻女子
A young woman as an administrator.
但这并不常见 对吗 尤其是像你这样把头发漂染成金色的
But that isn't very common, is it? Especially not blonde.
是你 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
-什么 -做父亲的什么都知道
-What? -A father knows.
日向从未提过她的父亲
Hinata never mentioned her father.
从未
Never.
她为什么会提
Why would she?
像你这样的家长 思维僵化
A parent like you, with your rigid thinking…
你想把关于她的记忆永远锁在这个房♥间里
you want to keep your memories of her locked up in this room forever,
相信她做了错误的“选择” 把她隐藏起来
believing she made the wrong "choice," hiding her from the world.
你真令人作呕
You're disgusting.
我每天醒来都会想到这个
Every day when I wake up, this is what I think about.
我真希望太空梭上的那个人是我
I wish it could have been me on that shuttle.
每天如此…
Every day. Every day.
所以如果你…
So if you--
我和日向不说话的原因
The reason Hinata and I stopped speaking…
不是因为
isn't because of…
她告诉了我
what she told me…
她在隐瞒的事
she was hiding.
是因为她一直在对外界隐瞒这件事
It's because she continued to hide it from the rest of the world.
这…
That…
这令我无法忍♥受
I just couldn't bear that.
她开始和那个男人约会来掩饰真实的自己
She started dating that man to hide who she was.
这些都是她的选择
These were all choices she made.
但是
But…
看着日向隐藏自己的心对我来说太痛苦了
it was too painful for me to keep watching Hinata hiding her heart.
因此我很高兴
So I'm glad…
她没有瞒着你
she didn't hide it from you.
我很高兴那个人是你
I'm glad it was you.
那么你为什么来这里
So, why are you here?
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 求你了
Hello? Please.
-别动 -求你了
-Stop right there. -Please.
我在找我的儿子 拜托了
I'm looking for my son. Please.
他在里面 来吧
He's inside. Come on.
-好的 进来吧 -谢谢你
-All right. Come on in now. -Thank you.
很抱歉拿枪指着你 这枪连子弹都没上
Sorry about all of this. It's not even loaded.
但是当社会陷入混乱的时候 最好还是让自己看起来危险一点 凯尔
But when society goes to pot it's always best to look dangerous. Kel?
我们没有任何…
You know, we don't have any--
天啊 卢克 天啊
Oh, my God! Luke! Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们一定被吓得魂飞魄散了
You must have been frightened out of your mind.
我们没多少吃的 但如果你们冷了 可以喝可可
We don't have a lot to eat, but there's cocoa if y'all are cold.
这是谁啊
Who's this guy?
-加比 -这是谁啊
-Gabby. -Who's this guy?
先生 太感谢您了 我们…
Thank you so much, sir. We'll--
我们这就走 不打扰您了
We'll get out of your hair.
不…这里有宵禁
No, no, no, no, no. There's a curfew out there.
有警卫在巡逻 他们的枪可是上了膛的
There's guardsmen on patrol. Their guns are loaded.
你可不想在黑暗中四处乱晃
You don't want to be wandering around in the dark.
-没错 -谢谢你…
-Yes. -Thank you. Thank you.
我的家人都谢谢你 先生
My family thanks you, sir.
-不客气 -好的
-No problem. -Yeah.
嘿 凯尔
Hey, Kel?
我们把空卧室收拾一下吧
Let's get the spare bedroom set up.
-我去拿枕头和毯子 -什么都不用操心
-I'll get pillows and blankets. -Don't worry about a thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
坐下…
Sit down. Sit down.
他们是来抓你的
They're here for you.
快走…
Go, go, go, go, go.
快走…
Go, go, go, go!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我会保护你的
I got you.
有我在 别担心 小子
I got you, boy.
嘿 兄弟 你好吗
Hey, buddy, you good?
嘿 兄弟 你好吗
Hey, buddy, you good?
查韦斯
Chavez?
查韦斯
Chavez?
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死…
Fuck! Fuck!
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
蒙蒂心肠很软 对吗
Monty's a softy inside, ain't he?
-见鬼吧 -嘿
-Fuckin' hell. -Hey!
想回家找爸爸妈妈吗
Wanna go home to mummy and daddy?
-你想被打得满地找牙吗 -嘿
-Wanna get your teeth knocked out? -Hey!
我们回家
We're going home.
谁都不准离开
Nobody's going nowhere.
-这里什么也没有 -我说了我们待在这里
-There's nothing here. -I said we stay here.
你不管事 你被投票淘汰了
You're not in charge. You were voted out.
你还偷零食
And you steal snacks.
你已经坏到家了
You've already done your worst.
该死的 蒙蒂
Bloody hell, Monty.
我们来见识一下
We'll see about that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我有三个哥哥
I have three older brothers.
都比你块头大
Bigger than you.
大多了
A lot bigger.
你能做的 都是他们做过的
There's nothing you can do that ain't been done before.
他们比你更糟
And worse.
我确实喜欢挑战
I do like a challenge.
不如我们回家 你留下
How about we go home, and you stay here?
问题解决了 不是吗
Problem solved, innit?
走啊 看看我在不在乎
Go. See if I fucking care.
喂 你们要去哪
Oi! Where you lot going?
我以为 如果我逃跑 我就可以 我不知道…
I thought, if I ran away, I could, I don't know…
就可以阻止一切
just stop everything.
冻结时间
Freeze time.
好像一切都会保持原样 不会变得更糟
Like everything would stay the way it was and wouldn't get any worse.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
你曾经想过逃跑吗
Do you ever wanna run away?
没有
No.
但我明白你的意思
But I know what you mean.
我们会挺过去的
We're going to get through this.
看着我
Look at me.
我们所有人吗
All of us?
日向在她生命的最后时刻说了些什么
Hinata said something in her final moments.
“瓦久”
"Wajo."
有她生命最后时刻的录音
There's a recording of her final moments?
对 通信记录
Yes, the communications record.
我想听听
I'd like to hear it.
你知道的 当我非常生莎拉气的时候
You know how, when I get really mad at Sarah,
你总是说:“她是你妹妹” 好像这样就没事了一样
you always say, "She's your sister," like that makes it all okay?
这并不能让一切都没事
It doesn't make it all okay.
我知道
I know.
国王已死 国王万岁
The king is dead. Long live the king.
别理他们了 会没事的
Forget them. It's fine.
杰
J?
我们会挺过去的
We are going to get through this.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表