剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
(公用电♥话♥)
好
Okay.
拜托 该死 拜托 接通啊…拜托
Come on. Fuck it. Come on. Work, work, work. Come on, work.
你以前能正常使用的 拜托
You worked before. Come on.
好了 快接通啊
Okay. Fucking work.
接通
Work.
应该能接通的 快接通
It should work. Work.
421-6274.
接电♥话♥…
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
快接电♥话♥
Pick up.
-喂 -小拉 嘿 我是崔弗 喂
-Hey. -Rah! Hey! It's Trev. Rah! Hello?
我都不知道你会不会听到这些
I don't even know if you're gonna hear this…
但我没有手♥机♥ 这是我 唯一知道的座机号♥码 所以…
But I don't have cell, and this is the only landline I know, so…
我想你知道这里已经没有工作了
I guess you know there's no work anymore.
所有人都在东躲西♥藏♥ 都在逃命
Everyone's hiding. Everyone's running.
但也许你还是会打到这里来
But maybe you'll call here anyway.
他们要让我们都离开 情况很糟
They're making us all leave. It's bad.
我不知道接下来会发生什么 也不知道我会在哪里 所以
I don't know what's gonna happen or where I'll be, so…
我不能向你保证我不害怕
I can't promise I'm not scared.
我知道你很担心
I know you're worried.
我知道你会 因为你经常担心
I know you are, 'cause you worry a lot
即使你不在这里
even when you're not here.
不过没关系的
And that's okay.
我也担心你 我总是为你牵肠挂肚
I worry about you too. I'm always worried about you.
-崔弗 -在
-Trev? -Yeah?
这场战争我们赢不了
This is a war we can't win.
我不生你的气
And I'm not mad at you.
我气的是我们之间发生的事
I'm mad at what happened to us.
因为我没有那样做
Because I didn't do that.
你也没有
You didn't do that.
你什么也做不了 除了…
And there was nothing you could do, except…
除了和我在一起
except maybe be here with me.
我知道为什么你没和我在一起 我知道
And I know why you aren't. I know.
就像我说的 我没生气 我…
And like I said, I'm not mad, I…
也许我生气了…
Maybe I am. Maybe I am mad.
我生气是因为我爱你
I'm mad because I love you.
我会永远爱你
I will always love you.
我也会永远爱他
And I will always love him.
我也是
Me too.
爱不会死 崔弗
Love doesn't die, Trev.
人有时会
People do sometimes.
我想…
And I guess…
我在伦敦
I'm in London.
我在伦敦 我是说 我不知道我在哪 我…
I'm in London. I mean, I don't really know where I am. I…
我不知道要去哪 我只是…
I don't know where I'm going. I'm just…
我爱他
I love him.
我也爱他
I love him too.
我无法停止爱他
I can't stop loving him.
这很难受
It hurts.
而且很我害怕
And I'm scared.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
没有飞机了 小拉
There's no planes, Rah.
没有人 什么都没有 这个世界完蛋了
No people, just-- just nothing. The world's over.
只有…
It's…
现在只有我和你了
Now it's just me and you.
我想让你知道 我在你身边
I want you to know that I'm-- I'm there with you.
我在抱着你 抚摸你
I'm holding you. I'm touching you.
我在对你说我爱你
I'm telling you that I love you. I'm telling you I love you
当你在厨房♥的灯光下对我大喊大叫的时候
when you're yelling at me in the kitchen under the light,
你朝着我扔各种东西的时候 因为生气
throwing all types of shit at me 'cause you're mad.
对吧
Right?
不过没关系
And that's okay.
你是…没关系
You're-- That's okay.
因为我要对你说对不起 这次我是认真的
Because I'm telling you that I'm sorry, and that I mean it this time.
也许你会…
And maybe you'll…
也许你会再给我一次机会
And maybe you'll give me another chance.
我正抱着你
And I'm holding you, you know.
我在对你说我爱你
And I'm telling you I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你…
I love you. I love you.
我真的很爱你
I really love you.
别害怕 宝贝 爸爸在
Don't be scared, baby. I'm here.
还记得以前每当你做可怕的梦
You remember when you used to have scary dreams
就会跑来和我还有妈咪一起睡
and you'd sleep with me and Mommy?
记得我怎么跟你说的吗
Remember what I told you?
那些梦不是真的
That dreams aren't real.
就像在自己脑中看电影一样
It's just like watching movies in your head.
是的
Yes.
那时我给你唱我们的歌♥ 然后你就睡着了
And I sang you our song and then you'd fall asleep,
之后你会在自己的床上醒来
and then you'd wake up in your own bed.
你以后再也没做过噩梦 对吧
And you stopped having those bad dreams, right?
这样你就不用害怕睡着了
So you don't have to be afraid of falling asleep.
我不再害怕睡着了
I'm not afraid of falling asleep anymore.
我怕的是醒着
I'm afraid of staying awake.
妈咪在哪
Where's Mommy?
她和卢克出去了
She went with Luke.
只是去吃饭
Just to eat.
-她安全吗 -她在这里 很安全
-She's safe? -She's here. Yeah.
她在这里 我们也在这里
She's here, and we're here.
我们一起在这里
We're all together here.
军队拿走了大部分有用的东西
Military's taken most of the useful stuff.
我们得赶紧离开那里 在这里 我们没有真正的设备
We had to race out of there. Up here, we got no real equipment.
如果再发生什么事 再发生一次袭击 我们就只剩…
If anything else happens, another attack happens, we're left with…
抗菌剂和创可贴
Antiseptics and Band-Aids.
我们现在需要能随机应变的人
We need people who can improvise now.
我觉得就是你
I think that's you.
你觉得
You think?
我知道
I know.
你怎么这么了解我
How do you know so much about me?
我知道你是个幸存者
I know you're a survivor.
我知道你手很巧
I know you're good with your hands.
我知道你是个好妈妈
I know you're a good mom.
我知道你没戴婚戒
I know you're not wearing your ring.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry. I'm sorry.
你看到一个女人和一个男孩了吗
Did you see a woman and a boy in here?
很多人都符合这个描述
A lot of people fit that description.
对 他十岁 而她长得很像我们
Oh, yeah. He's-- he's ten, and she-- she'll look like us.
他们和另一个男人在一起
They with another guy?
有可能
Maybe.
男孩往那边去了
The boy left that way.
我没看到另外两个人去哪了
I didn't see where the other two went.
-爸爸 -宝贝 怎么了
-Daddy? -Yeah? Yeah, baby?
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-对不起 我不该… -不用
-I'm sorry. I shouldn't-- -Don't.
我想我只是不堪重负
Think I just got overwhelmed and…
感觉很好
That was nice.
我很久没被这样吻过了
I haven't been kissed like that in a long time.
是
Yeah.
我很久没这样吻过别人了
I haven't kissed anyone like that in a long time.
你是个…
You're a…
你是个非常好的医生
You're a very good doctor.
我不是医生
I'm not a doctor.
我是说 我以前是要做医生的
I mean, I was going to be.
我上过医学院 但我是个母亲
I went to med school, but I'm a mom.
我是个母亲
I'm a mom.
你是一个救了家人性命的母亲
You're a mom who saved your family's lives.
你独自一人把他们带到这里
You got them here on your own.
不是我
It wasn't me.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表