剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
That's really sad-- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我只是开个玩笑 伙计
I was just taking the piss, mate.
我老爸还在我们身边 从未离开
My old man's still with us. Never left.
一天都没离开过 他是全伦敦最好的爸爸 伙计
Not even a fucking day. He's the best dad in London, mate.
你知道吗
Do you know what?
谢谢你 兄弟 谢谢你的故事
Thank you, bruv. Thank you for the story.
家暴男之子
Son of a wife-beater.
我一定会记住这故事的 以备不时之需
I'll be sure to keep that one for a rainy day.
噢 快看
Oh, look.
可能要下雨 这故事能用上了
It might start raining today…
嘿 蒙 快看
Hey, M. Check this out.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我有汽油 伙计
I got petrol, man.
再去拿点
Go get some more.
(汽车旅馆 有空调)
千万要有双床间啊
Tell me you have a room with two beds.
抱歉 亲爱的 现在局势很乱
Sorry, hon. It's a circus.
还剩两张大床
I got two kings left.
好
Yeah.
呃 但有张折叠床 可以给孩子们睡
Uh, but there's a rollaway for the kiddos.
不是给孩子们睡的
It's not for them.
我们能看电视吗
Can we watch TV?
当然
Sure.
- 我想选台 -总是你选台
- I wanna pick. - You always get to pick.
-在巴西 170号♥航♥班♥… -该你哥哥选了
-In Brazil, Flight 170… -It's your brother's turn.
于今晚坠毁
…has plummeted out of the sky this evening,
坠机地点是圣保罗
crashing into the city of São Paulo,
那里还有一千万人没有电用
where ten million people are without power still.
机上共有220名乘客 机组人员12人
The flight carried 220 passengers, including a flight crew of 12 people…
(全球袭击事件仍在继续 目标是供电网络)
至此 全球死亡人数达…
…adding to the global death toll…
我们现在能够确认 这是9.11事件以来最大规模的
…of what we can now confirm is the largest-scale terrorist attack
恐怖袭击事件
since 9/11.
具体伤亡数字难以精确统计 因为手♥机♥…
Numbers are difficult to accurately report while cellular--
妈咪
Mommy.
好了
There.
拜托 这是给幼儿看的
Come on, this is for babies.
不看这个就没得看了
It's this or nothing.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
嗯 旅馆前台外面有个自动售货机
Mmm. There's a vending machine outside the office.
好
Yeah, sure.
嗨 爸爸 我就是想你了
Hi, Baba. I guess I just missed you.
我不知道世界各地是怎么了
I don't know what's going on everywhere.
我和孩子们都很安全 呃…
The kids and I are safe. Um…
噢 我们现在在纽约州北部落脚
Oh. We are staying somewhere in Upstate New York.
我们找到了个住的地方 呃…
We found a place to stay. Um…
我们的手♥机♥不能用了 我稍后再打给你试试看
Our cell phones are not working, so I'll try you later.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
小心
Careful.
走开 你一直在吃我们的零食 死猪
Go on. You've been eating all our snacks, piggy.
- 我总得吃东西啊 -我们都得吃 懂吗
- Got to eat something. - We all do. Okay?
所以我们要定量配给薯片和水
That's why we ration the crisps and water.
会有人看见火吗
Will anyone see it? The fire?
不然怎么会叫做信♥号♥♥火呢
Why do you think they call it a signal fire?
我们就在这里睡 会有人来找我们的
We sleep here. Someone will come looking.
我们本该六小时前抵达的
We were meant to get there six hours ago.
一巴士小孩 现在一定新闻满天飞了
Bus full of kids, it'll be all over the news by now.
熄灯了
The lights are out.
-你怎么知道 -因为是我说的
-How do you know that? -'Cause I said so.
把薯片和饮料收集起来 比吉
Pile up the crisps and drinks, Biggie.
我们定量配给
We's rationing.
-谁死了 你怎么成首相了 -蠢货 你说什么
-Who died and made you prime minister? -What you say, knob?
这里不是威斯敏斯特宫
This ain't Westminster.
你想投票 行 我们来投票
You wanna vote? Fine. Let's vote.
总得有人负责
Someone has to take charge.
同意我当头的举手
All in favor of me running this little island, raise 'em up.
抱歉 大人物
Sorry, Mr. Big Shot.
看来你少了一票 去不了唐宁街
Looks like you're a vote short of Downing Street.
嘿 小鬼
Hey, ghost.
看起来可能要用上不时之需了
Looks like it might start raining.
有结果了
Settles it then.
走吧
Let's go.
我是不是很坏
Am I so evil?
你没有资格假装说我反应过激
You don't get to pretend like I'm overreacting.
你试图搭乘我们邻居的车
You actually tried to get into our neighbor's car
丢下孩子们
and leave them behind.
看看你
Look at you.
你在加油站为了一点小事和一个人打架
You fight a man at the gas station over nothing.
他打我
He hit me.
是 你说的话我都应该相信
Yeah, and I should believe what you say.
所有人都恨我
Everyone hates me.
外面的所有人
All those people out there.
还有你
You.
我真的很坏吗 我只是想要有人真的…
Is it so evil to want someone to actually…
爱我
love me?
我曾经是爱你的 曼尼
I loved you, Manny.
我也爱你
And I loved you too.
我一切都做得很好 曼尼 我做了一切该做的事
I did everything right, Manny. Everything I was supposed to do.
但看来这对你来说还不够好
But I guess it wasn't good enough for you.
曼尼和曼蒂 听起来真可爱
Manny and Mandy. Sounds cute.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
不…
No. No.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's happening?
-嘘… -妈妈
-Shh. Shh. -Mom?
他们还在睡呢
They were asleep.
美国九号♥公路朝北向
…US 9 North.
呃 我的手♥机♥用不了 我回头再打给你
Um, my cell doesn't work, so I'll try you later.
希望你平安
Hope you're safe.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
(汽车旅馆)
慢点 伙计 该死
Easy, man. Shit.
该死 伙计 那是什么
Fuck, man! The fuck was that?
是羊尿吗 你说是羊尿
Is that goat piss? Is that what you said? Goat piss?
该死
Shit.
“喵” “喵”又是什么意思
"Meow"? The fuck does "meow" mean?
我看到了那个东西 伙计
I saw that thing, man.
那东西到底是什么啊
What the fuck was that, man?
我可以看见它 然后又看不见了
I could see it, but then I couldn't see it.
然后又看见了 它就在那里
And I could see it, and it was there.
我的人 见鬼
My men. Fuck.
他们毁了一个小镇
There was a town that they overturned.
迪舒或是…
Dishu, or--
迪舒
Dishu?
对 迪舒
Yes, Dishu.
对 你能带我去那里吗
Yeah, can you take me there?
迪舒 对 我们能去吗
Dishu, yes. Can we go?
现在 不…现在 我们现在能去吗
Now. No, no, no. Now. Can we go now?
行 好吧 太好了 我们去
Okay. All right. Great. We'll go.
黎明出发
At dawn.
好吗
Okay?
俄里翁
Orion.
我给女儿起的就是这个名字 俄里翁
I named my daughter after her. "Oranoos."
她很强壮 会发光
She was strong. She glowed.
是
Yeah.
我们以前也看星星
We actually used to watch the stars too.
小拉的爸爸有个望远镜
Rah's dad had this telescope.
光污染把整个天空中的星星 都挡住了 但是…对
I mean, the lights drowned out the whole sky and everything, but… yeah.
他们有一个非常偏远的房♥子
They actually had this house that was, like, way, way, way out,
在荒郊野岭的地方
middle of nowhere.
我们刚认识的时候 第五次约会
And when we first met, you know, date number five,
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表