剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
-该死 -趴下…
-Shit! -Down, down, down!
快趴下…
Get down! Down!
他们想干什么
What do they want?
-该死 -趴下…
-Fuck! -Down, down, down!
打中了
Hit!
-打中他们了 -在你左边
-Got 'em. -On the left!
该死 坚持住
Fuck, hold on!
-发生什么 他还好吗 -他被诱导了
-What's happening? Is he all right? -He's induced.
那是什么 发生什么了
Whoa, what's that? What's happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊
God.
卡斯帕
Caspar?
卡斯帕…
Caspar? Caspar.
-卡斯帕 -太阳
-Caspar. -Taiyou.
他说什么 怎么回事 什么情况
What's he saying? What's going on? What's happening right now?
-听着 我不知道 -你是医生 你什么意思
-Listen. I don't know. -You're a doctor. What do you mean?
大脑信♥号♥♥不规律
Brain signals are arrhythmic...
-瓦久 -不对称
-Wajo. -...asymmetrical,
甚至在癫痫大发作的时候
even during a grand mal seizure.
但这个
But this…
数以十亿计的神经元完美地同步运动
Billions of neurons moving in perfect sync.
-这不是大脑的运行方式 -但他的大脑却这样
-This is not how a brain works. -But that's how his works?
不…这不是人类大脑
No. No, this is something else.
-什么意思 -我从来没见过这种情况
-What do you mean? -I've never seen anything like this.
-你在说什么 -从来没有过这样的情况
-What are you talking about? -There's never been anything like this.
这就像一个压倒一切的信♥号♥♥
It's like an overriding signal.
瓦久
Wajo.
太阳
Taiyou.
光希…
Mitsuki. Mitsuki.
光希…
Mitsuki. Mitsuki.
“光希”
"Mitsuki."
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
-他看到了它们看到的东西 -谁
-He's seeing what they're seeing. -Who?
光希
Mitsuki.
它们
Them.
光希
Mitsuki.
光希
Mitsuki.
它们来了
They're here!
天啊
Oh, my God.
它要来这里了
It's coming here.
它来了…
It's coming! It's coming!
-那是什么 -不…
-What is that? -No, no, no.
它就在这楼里 我看见了
They're in the building! I see!
-等等 嘿… -我能看见
-Hold on. Hey, hey, hey, hey! -I can see!
我能看见
I can see.
孩子 你看到了什么啊
What can you see, kid? Huh?
-它在这楼里 -把门锁上
-It's in the building. -Lock the door!
-趴下… -杰姆 她在楼里
-Get down. Get down. -Jam, she's out there.
-不 放开我 -嘿 拜托
-No. Get off me! -Hey, come on.
-趴下 嘿 趴下 -放开我 杰姆
-Get down. Hey. Get down. -Get off me! Jam!
-杰姆 -闭嘴…
-Jam! -Shut up. Shut up!
嘿 闭嘴 看着我
Hey, shut up. Look at me!
嘿 闭嘴 我在保护你
Hey, shut up. I'm here to protect you.
-不 也请保护她 -我会的 好吗 别出声
-No, protect her too! -I will, all right? Just be quiet.
它来这里了
It's coming here.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿…
Hey, hey. Hey.
它们来了 就在楼下
They're here! They're downstairs.
它就在楼下
It's downstairs.
我们还有时间救她 走…立刻…拜托了
We've still got time to save her. Go, go, now. Now! Come on.
女士…小心点
Ma'am? Ma'am. Be careful.
-嘿 你还好吗 -大家都好吗
-Hey. Are you okay? -Everyone okay?
-是 -是
-Yeah. -Yeah.
走
Go!
有人中枪了…
Man down! Man down!
就是这样
There you go.
阿尼莎 快来…
Aneesha! Come. Come.
快跑
Run!
卡斯帕
Casp!
卡斯帕
Caspar!
拜托 让我进去…
Please, let me in. Let me in!
杰姆…我到处找你
Jam! Jam. I was looking for you.
我也到处找你
I was looking for you.
我来了
I'm here.
卡斯帕
Caspar!
它要来了 此时此地
It's coming here. Right here, right now.
-来这里吗 -对
-Right here? -Yeah.
电梯 在电梯里
Elevator. It's in the elevator!
待在我身后…走…
On my back, now. On my back, now. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
见鬼
Shit.
停下…
Stop, stop.
它就在那里
It's down there.
你刚说在电梯里
You said the elevator.
不止一个
There's more than one.
什么
What?
快来…
Come on, come on.
日向
Hinata? Hinata.
日向
Hinata.
你为什么断开通信连接
You cut me off!
她要死了 所有人都会死
She could die! Everyone could die!
那不是村井舰长
That isn't Captain Murai!
你怎么知道
You don't know her!
我了解她
I know her.
你不了解她
You don't know her.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
那不是她
Not her.
而是敌人
The enemy.
如果是它们 那让我和它们谈
If you think it's "them," let me talk to them!
你为什么切断联♥系♥
Why cut off contact?
那些美国人去哪了
Where's the American?
为发起进攻做准备
Readying the counterattack.
你疯了吗
You fucking idiots!
我们还剩不到一小时了
We have less than an hour.
日向说不要攻击 你怎么就听不懂呢
She's telling us not to attack! Why don't you get it?
你想杀了日向吗 你想发动战争吗
You'll kill her! You could start a war!
发动战争
Start?
城市一个接着一个沦陷
Entire cities are falling.
不断有人死去
People are dying.
它们正试图把我们的大气层变成毒药
They are changing our atmosphere to poison.
那不是村井舰长
That isn't Captain Murai.
那不是人类的声音
It isn't human.
是合成声音
It's synthetic.
如果你是一个通讯专家 你应该知道的
You're a communications specialist. I know you can see.
那就是日向
It's her.
如果那是村井舰长 她还活着的话
If that is Captain Murai,
唯一可能的情况是她在另一艘太空梭里
then the only way she's still alive…
换句话说
is if she's in another craft.
在它们的飞船里
In one of theirs.
如果真的是她 那她就在敌人内部
We have someone on the inside.
她可以告诉我们它们防御工事的情报
She could tell us about their defenses.
我们必须证明那就是她 这是毫无疑问的
If that were true, we'd have to prove it's her. Beyond any doubt.
那是不可能的
There's no way we can do that here.
我可以
I can.
怎么证明
How?
请帮我重新连接
Turn it back on.
莎拉 跟上
Come on, Sarah.
等等…
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
嘿
Hey.
枪声停止了
It's stopped.
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表