剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
伙计 这里到底发生了什么事
Fuck is going on out here, man?
(《地理的囚徒》 蒂姆马歇尔著)
(快点回家 爸爸)
太好了
Yes!
我是特种作战指挥部的崔凡特科尔 隶属特遣分队…
This is SOC Trevante Cole, Task Unit…
萨克索
Saxo.
我现在位于克莱蒙斯前沿作战基地
I'm located at FOB Clemons.
有人在吗
Anyone out there?
如果有人能听到
If anybody can hear me…
如果有人在的话 我现在位于克莱蒙斯前沿作战基地
If anyone is out there, I am located at FOB Clemons.
我的八位数字坐标是
My eight-digit grid is…
2935 间隔
2-niner-three-five, break,
8-8-0-5.
特种作战指挥部的崔凡特科尔 隶属特遣萨克索分队
SOC Trevante Cole, Task Force Saxo.
我是优势行动的唯一幸存者
I am the sole survivor of Operation Vantage.
有美国或友军听到我的声音吗
Do any US or friendly forces read me?
35 间隔
Three-five, break,
8-8-0-5.
我需要一架直升机撤离 越快越好
And I need a helo extract ASAP.
该死
Fuck!
(紧急疏散 立即生效)
(遭遇未知而敌意的接触)
(未知物质 具有腐蚀性)
(转移至喀布尔空军基地)
照这个速度 也许能坚持一星期
At this rate, maybe a week.
若按定量用餐 我们也许还能再撑一周
With rations, we could stretch another week, maybe.
我还得把发电机修好
And I gotta get the genny going again too.
-是 -你得小心点 有宵禁
-Yeah. -You gotta be careful. There's a curfew.
有很多疯子表现得像民兵一样
There's a lot of whack jobs acting like militia.
是
Yeah.
在找到新地方落脚前 我们希望你们安全
We want you to be safe till you find somewhere.
我想说的是 咱们得有一个人 去趟商店 仅此而已
All I was saying is that one of us needs to go to the store, that's all.
我们可以一起去 带上枪
You and I can go. Bring the gun.
好的 但我的孩子们…
Okay. My kids though…
我不懂怎么开枪 而且我只想和孩子们在一起
I don't know about a gun. And I just wanna be with them.
如果我们…
And if we…
我们可以去桑德斯家试试
We could try going to the Sanders' house.
他们可能有多余的食物和电池 他们要在这里过冬
They may have extra food, batteries. They spend the winters out here.
他们也有孩子 亲爱的
They have kids of their own, honey.
虽说他们都是好人 但你了解比尔这个人
They're good people, but you know Bill.
我去吧
I'll go.
不要
Oh, no--
你确定
Are you sure?
我去商店
I'll go to the store.
我们有钱 你们已经给我们 提供了住处和食物
We have money. You gave us shelter, food.
你确定不要我去
Are you sure you don't want me to?
我去吧
I'll go.
有你陪着 他们就不会那么害怕了
They'll be less afraid if you're with them.
如果有软糖的话 你能给我们买♥♥点吗
And can you get us some gummies if they have them?
如果有的话 没问题
If they have them, yes.
嘿 过来…
Hey, come here. Come here.
你想要什么
Any requests?
快跑
Run!
注意安全
Be safe.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to be worried about.
轮到你了
Now your turn.
你现在是一家之主了
You're the man of the house now.
我会抓住你的…莎拉 过来
I'll get you. I'll get you, Sarah. Come here.
嘿
Hey.
-那是什么 -我们去看看
-What is that? -Let's look ahead.
-走快点 -嘿 大家快看那个窗户
-Let's hurry up. -Hey, guys, look at the window.
-你觉得里面有人吗 -我不知道
-Do you think someone's in there? -I don't know.
喂
Yo!
-有人吗 -有人吗
-Hello? -Hello?
里面有人吗
Is there anyone in there?
大伙…
Guys, guys.
巧克力
Chocolate!
-天啊 -上啊
-Oh, my God. -Let's go!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我饿死了
So hungry.
还有薯片 快来…
They got crisps too! Come on. Come on.
这味道比性♥爱♥还好
This tastes better than sex.
你妈妈告诉我的
That's what your mum told me.
-来吧 -比吉
-Let's go! -Biggie!
没错 兄弟
Yes, bro!
司机哪去了
Where's the driver?
也许有人来把他抓走了
Maybe someone came along, scooped him up.
他现在可能已经躺在医院里了
He could be laid up in a hospital by now.
如果他不在这里 我肯定他没事
I'm sure he's all right if he isn't here.
嘿 杰米拉 来吃巧克力
Hey, Jamila! Chocolate!
阿尔夫
Alf.
阿尔菲
Alfie!
-怎么了 -哟
-Yeah? -Yo.
你能试着用这个接收信♥号♥♥吗 看看你能不能打电♥话♥求助
Can you try and get a signal from this? See if you can call in for help.
好的
Okay.
-喂 你越弄越糟了 -等等 我可能收到信♥号♥♥了
-Oi! You're making it worse. -Hold on. I could be getting a signal.
你现在听到的
What you are hearing
-是紧急广播 -也可能是多个信♥号♥♥
-is an emergency broadcast. -Or signals.
紧急广播 这不是测试
Emergency broadcast. This is not a test.
你真是个天才 伙计
You're a genius, man.
紧急广播
Emergency broadcast.
这不是测试
This is not a test.
请留在室内等待进一步消息
Please remain indoors and wait for further information.
你现在听到的是紧急广播
What you are hearing is an emergency broadcast.
换个频道 好吗 试试其他信♥号♥♥
Change the channel, okay? Get another signal or something.
-见鬼 -喂
-Shit. -Hello?
有人听到吗
Can anyone hear?
有人在吗 我们被袭击了
Is there anyone there? We've been attacked.
什么情况
What's happening?
(日本航♥天♥局 航♥空♥航♥天♥勘探局)
JAPAN AEROSPACE EXPLORATION AGENCY
(村井日向)
HINATA MURAI
这是怎么回事 再看一遍
What's happening with this? Look again.
桥本先生
Hashimoto-san.
我要和你谈谈
We need to talk.
我们没什么好谈的
We have nothing to talk about.
-我叫保安了 -听我说
-I'm calling security. -Listen to me.
不是我要说
This isn't what I have to say,
是另有其人
but somebody else.
请继续 失陪一下
Please carry on. Excuse me for a moment.
她在做什么
What is she doing?
你看见什么了吗
Do you see something?
我什么也看不见
I can't see anything.
-瓦久 -说点什么吧
-Wajo. -Say something.
瓦久
Wajo.
我已经把你炒了 不是吗
I fired you, didn't I?
你破门而入 得寸进尺
You broke in and made it this far.
你肯定知道再继续下去就是坐牢
Surely you knew the next step would be jail.
是 没错
Yes, that is right.
为什么
Why?
“瓦久”那个声音如果能被听到 说明星辰号♥没有减压
The sound: "Wajo." If that was audible, that means the Hoshi didn't depressurize.
简而言之 里面还有空气 这意味着…
In short, there's still air. Which means--
这意味着
Which means…
他们都还活着
they are all alive?
桥本先生 你结婚多少年了
Hashimoto-san, how many years have you been married?
我不知道这有什么关系
I'm not sure how this is relevant.
27年
Twenty-seven years.
只是假设 如果
Even if it was speculation, what if…
你能救你的妻子
you were able to save your wife?
你会怎么做
What would you do?
你在谈恋爱
You were having an affair.
和谁
With who?
聪
Satoshi?
流星
Ryusei?
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表