剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
妈妈 这是谁的车
Mom, whose car is this?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, sweetie.
他们会没事的…小家伙
They'll be fine. They'll be fine, buddy.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
咔…
Ka, ka, ka. Ka, ka, ka.
咔
Ka.
停下
Stay--
别过来
Stay the fuck back!
退后
Back up!
让我看见你的手
Let me see your hands.
把手放在我能看见的地方 否则我开枪毙了你
Put your hands where I can see 'em, or I'll fucking shoot you.
别动 伙计
Don't fucking move, man.
别过来
Stay back.
你看到我的人了吗
Have you seen my men?
美国人
Americans.
刚发生了爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion.
你看见了吗
Did you see it?
听见了吗
Hear it?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
你看到我的人了吗
Have you seen my men?
砰…
Boom, boom.
砰…对 你看见他们了吗
Boom, boom. Yes. Did you see them?
我要保护他们 我 保护他们
I need to protect them. Me. Protect them.
“亚克”
"Yak."
什么是“亚克” 亚克 等等
What's "yak"? Yak. Wait.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
亚克
Yak.
是
Yeah.
七
Seven.
七
Seven.
七个 加上翻译员 美国人 你见过他们 带我去找他们
Seven, plus the translator. American. You saw them. Take me to them.
你能带我去…
Can you take me--
你能带我去…嘿
Can you take-- Hey.
嘿
Hey!
光希
Mitsuki!
你去哪了
Where have you been?
同步系统正在运行 紧急开关处于激活状态
The syncs were running and emergency switches were active.
增压器和着陆器没有异常 然后…
No abnormalities in the pressurizer or lander, and then--
你一身酒气
You reek of alcohol.
你得去洗个澡
You need a shower.
光希 等等
Mitsuki, wait!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
一个独♥立♥委员会将接管事故调查
An independent commission is taking over.
谁的命令
Under whose orders?
日本政♥府♥
The Japanese government.
在他们调查期间我们什么都不能做
We can't do anything during their investigation.
这是个玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
这是我的
This is mine.
-我要把它拿回 -大和女士
-I'll be taking it back -Yamato-san!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这行不通 这些人不知道自己在做什么
This won't work. These people don't know what they're doing.
让我进通讯室
Let me into the comms room.
我需要找出事故的原因
I need to figure out the cause of the accident.
我是唯一能搞清楚到底发生了什么事的人
I'm the only one who can figure out what the hell happened.
那为什么我们没收到他们的求救信♥号♥♥
Then why didn't we get their distress call?
为什么通讯中断了三个小时
Why did we lose comms for three hours?
这是你的工作
That's your job.
不是我的
Not mine.
回家吧
Go home.
回来 保安
Get back here! Security!
让开 动一下 让开
Out of the way! Move! Get out of the way!
站住
Stop!
光希
Mitsuki!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你会因此被解雇的
You know… you'll get fired for this.
(限制进入)
不 你会被逮捕的
No, you're going to get arrested.
帮我
Help me.
我重置了门锁密♥码♥
I reset the door lock code.
在我完事之前 任何人不得进出
No one can go in or out until I'm done.
如果你想尽快出去的话
If you want to get out sooner than later
就别游手好闲的 快来帮我
you should stop screwing around and help me.
桥本先生加密了所有的视频文件
Hashimoto-san's encrypted all of the video files.
我们得逐一检查
We have to go through every single one.
为了什么
For what?
去找她最后时刻的录像
To find the video of her last moments.
他在里面 目前安全 艾老师
He's safe inside for now. Mr. E.
但我们需要帮助 我们得去医院
But we need help. And we need to get to a hospital.
如果有人看到火 也许就会来帮忙
If someone sees the fire, maybe they'll help.
这些都是你哥哥们教你的
Big bruvs teach you all this?
锅炉经常发生故障
Boiler goes a little funny sometimes.
我们的也一样 当他们不付账单的时候
Ours too, when they don't pay the bills.
纵火狂卡斯帕
Caspar the pyromaniac.
我打扰到你们了
Am I interrupting something?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
那么
So…
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
怎么了
What?
天啊 她话可真多
God, she's a talker.
你觉得抱歉
You're sorry?
我只是想说 作为一个瘸子 你还挺能干的
I'm just saying, you're pretty handy for a cripple.
-我不是瘸子 -抱歉 难道这个词不对
-I'm not a cripple. -I'm sorry. Is that not the right word?
妈妈坐轮椅的疯子
Spaz with a mum in a wheelchair?
你是这么形容她的吗
Is that how you describe her?
四轮车 椅子熊
Four-wheeler, chair-bear,
-斯蒂芬霍金 -坐轮椅的人
-Stephen Hawking-- -Wheelchair-bound.
所以你♥爸♥才抛弃她跑了吗
Is that why your dad buggered off?
差不多
Something like that.
我爸爸他 呃…
My dad, he, uh…
他不需要理由
He didn't need a reason.
只是个秘书
Just a secretary.
-我不知道 -你当然不知道
-I didn't know. -Course you didn't.
有一次我从学校回来 然后…
I came back from school once, and…
爸爸已经打包好行李 说他需要…
Pop was all packed up, saying he needed to…
说他需要重新开始
saying he needed to start over.
“重新开始” 这是他原话
"Start over." That's how he said it.
生活就像一局堡垒之夜
Like life's just a game of Fortnite.
你知道吗 去他们的 对吧 他们想走 就让他们走
Do you know what? Fuck 'em, right? They wanna go, let 'em go.
没有他们会更好
Better off without 'em.
是我爸爸害我妈坐轮椅的
My dad put my mum in that chair.
他们当时在吵架
They was having a row.
然后 呃…
And, uh…
他把她推下了楼梯
he pushed her down the stairs.
太可怕了
Messed up.
呃 这…就是为什么
Uh, that's-- That's why…
我应该做点什么
I should've done something.
我本可以做点什么
I could've.
- 也许我本可以… - 你当时吓坏了
- I could've maybe-- -You were scared.
是
Yeah.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
救护车赶到的时候
By the time the ambulance got there…
他已经走了
he was gone.
连他的东西都没带走
Didn't even take his things.
她把那些东西保存了好几年
She kept 'em there for a couple of years…
以为他会回来拿
thinking he'd come back for them.
蒙蒂
Monty!
我真的很想为他的所做所为伤害他
I really wanted to hurt him for what he did.
这真的太悲惨了 我很抱歉…
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表