剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表
You're fine.
-妈妈 -宝贝 怎么了
-Mommy? -Yes, my love?
我的愿望实现了
My wish came true.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
妈妈给你 我为你泡了特别的茶
Here you go, Mommy. I made special tea for you.
过来 抱抱…
Come here. Cuddle. Cuddle, cuddle, cuddle.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
没事的 刚刚停电了
It's all right. The power just went out.
但是没下雨呀
But it's not raining.
爸爸还在城里吗
Is Dad still in the city?
那边可不是城市
That's not the city.
爸爸在哪
Where's Daddy?
嗨 你接通了曼尼的电♥话♥ 请留言
Hi, you've reached Manny. Please leave a message.
起飞倒计时17秒
Taking off in T-minus 17 seconds and counting.
15 14 13 12
Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve,
11 10 9 8
eleven, ten, nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five,
四 三 二 一
four, three, two, one.
推进器点火 星辰12号♥发射
Booster ignition and liftoff of the Hoshi-12.
十 九 八 七
Ten, nine, eight, seven,
六 五 四 三 二 一
six, five, four, three, two, one.
你总说不要问有关你的私人问题
You always said to never ask after you.
这么多年过去了 我从没问过你 我也不打算开口问
After all these years, I never have, and I ain't gonna start.
但如果真有那么一天 那就是今天
But if there was a day that called for it, today'd be it.
听着…
See…
正如教士由神选中一样 执法者也是被神选中的
just as men of the robe are chosen by God, so are men of the badge.
在执法者生命的过程中 他渐渐理解到为什么是这样
Over the course of a lawman's life, he comes to understand why.
为什么自己会被选中
Why he was chosen.
有时原因很多 大多数时候原因只有一个
Sometimes it's many things. Most times it's just one.
一个案件
One case.
我们出现在这个地球上是有原因的
One reason we're put on this Earth.
但我呢
But me?
多年来 什么都没有出现
After all these years, after all this time,
我到底做了什么
what I really done?
你做了很多事情
You done lots of things.
早在你成为警官前 我曾办理过一个案子
I worked this case once, way before your time.
那时候我爸爸还活着 尽管他已经奄奄一息
My daddy was still alive and barely hanging on though he was.
不管怎样 有个叫格蕾西克拉克的小女孩 从教堂集市上失踪了
Anyways, this little girl, Gracie Clarke, goes missing from the church fair.
那时她还不到六岁
Not six years old.
现在我想 当时我认为格蕾西克拉克的案件
Now, I thought that this Gracie Clarke business
将会成为我被选中的那个案件 那个原因
was gonna be my-- my case, my reason.
我发现了一些线索
I pieced together a few things,
但却发现自己在支流下游的一个小屋里
but I found myself at a shack down by the tributary
那个小屋的主人是一个卡车司机 叫做德夫林
owned by a trucker named Devlin.
我们到了小屋 我冲了进去 那时德夫林出门开卡车了
There we are at the shack, and I burst in. Devlin's away on a trucking run.
但我们在小屋里看到小格蕾西
But there she is, little Gracie…
被绑在一个躺椅上 正在吃动物饼干作为晚餐
tied to a La-Z-Boy, eating some animal crackers for dinner,
在《电视指南》之类的东西上涂颜色
coloring in some TV Guide or some shit.
但她没被侵犯或伤害
But she's untouched. Unharmed.
为什么我从没听说过这个故事
Why ain't I never heard this story?
两天后
Two days later,
在主街上 人们为她策划了一个游♥行♥
there was a parade planned for her and everything, down Main Street.
州长会参加 为了给我戴上奖章 像我父亲一样
Governor was gonna come. Pin me on a badge like my daddy.
在游♥行♥的前一天早上
The morning before the parade,
格蕾西的爸爸带她去商店里买♥♥冰激凌
Gracie's daddy takes her to the store, buy her an ice cream,
在她经历这一切后给她的特别优待
special treat after what she's been through.
在返回游♥行♥活动的路上
And on the way back to the parade
一辆18轮的大卡车失控了
an 18-wheeler loses control,
撞上了格蕾西爸爸的卡车
smashes into Gracie's daddy's truck,
撞得女孩从挡风玻璃中飞出去
and the girl goes flying through the windshield.
在冲击下当场死亡
Dead on impact. Just like that.
游♥行♥没有了
Ain't no parade.
奖章也没有了
Ain't no medal.
女孩也没有了
Ain't no girl.
故事也没有了
Ain't no story.
警长 你保护了人们的安全 一向如此
Well, you keep people safe, Sheriff. Always have.
我还以为在警长生涯结束时 我终究会找到自己的价值
I thought at the end I would finally have my stand.
但是 亲爱的 我已走到了尽头 却一无所有
But here I am at the end, darling, and there is nothing.
一无所有
Nothing.
直到今天
Until today.
直到今天 现在我在想…
Until today. And now I'm thinking…
所有这些迹象表明
all these signs,
也许上帝要…给我什么任务
that maybe God is-- is giving me something.
更重要的任务
Something bigger.
他一直等到最后一刻 并且…
He waited till the last minute. And--
并且这才是一切的意义 我的意义
And maybe this is the point to all of this. To me.
这肯定是
It's gotta be.
对吗
Right?
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
我们在哪
Where are we?
亲爱的 只是去办点事
Just had to do an errand, sweetie.
我想看《海洋奇缘》
I wanna watch Moana.
你想做什么都可以
Do whatever you want.
我想吃恶魔犬巧克力
I want Devil Dogs.
我想吃爆浆软糖
I want Gushers.
(河湾路821号♥)
(弗雷德和阿曼达霍恩斯比)
(阿曼达霍恩斯比)
(个人简介 领英)
(Instagram照片和视频)
(曼蒂的厨房♥)
(#曼蒂爱厨房♥)
(867人喜欢)
亲爱的 工作怎么样
How was work, sweetheart?
天啊 宝贝
God, baby.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
晚餐怎么样
How was the dinner?
不错…
It was good. It was good.
那些家伙酒喝太多了 但还好
Those guys drink way too much, but it was fine.
那太好了
That's great.
我知道你回来后会饿的 所以我给你做了点晚餐
I knew you'd be hungry, so I put a little dinner together for you.
我已经吃过了
Oh, I already ate.
你总是喜欢吃夜宵
You always like a midnight snack.
好吧 那我早上吃
Well, I'll eat in the morning.
我做了很特别的饭 还一直给它保温 来吃吧 亲爱的
I made it special, and I kept it warm. Come on, hon.
看起来不错
Looks good.
是吗
Doesn't it?
你要一起吃吗
You join me?
我们锁定了一个新账号♥
We locked in a new account.
你真该看看吉姆和我
You should have seen Jim and me.
整个董事会都在那里
They had the whole board there.
我要跟你说 他们尽在我掌控中
And I'm telling you, I had them in the palm of my hand.
亲爱的 这是什么
What is this, hon?
很好吃 对吗
It's good, isn't it?
比你平时做的东西好吃
Better than the stuff you usually make.
更加…
More, um…
有味道
flavor.
这是…
It's, um--
这是我发现的新食谱
It's this new recipe I found.
在网上找的
Online, of all places.
我想这个叫做…
I think this one's called…
“曼蒂有机牛腩牛排”什么的
"Mandy's Organic Flank Steak," or something.
这女人在大颈 她…
This woman in Great Neck, she--
她在网上发布了各种美味的食谱
she posts all these delicious recipes.
她是个很棒的厨师
She's a great cook.
该死 我…
Oh, shoot, I--
我…忘了最好的部分
I, uh-- I forgot the best part.
没关系
That's okay.
不行…我们需要它
No, no. We need it.
继续 多吃点
Go on, have some more.
我饱了
I'm full.
亲爱的 吃了它
Eat it, hon.
吃了它
Eat it.
这是你喜欢的
Is this what you like?
为什么
剧集 | 入侵(2021) | 导航列表